What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If it won't be this year you'll be held personally responsible.
That's fine, I'm used to it :cry: I'd do it myself only I don't want to harm profits and the whole "can't concentrate for more than 60 seconds" thing.

The dev wrote short story, not short game. He's probably using the term "short story" in the sense that it's self contained and not related to the other games.
I think it was actually that they were thinking about doing a short game, but that the urge to create something bigger kind of won out, they'd mentioned another Ambrosia-like game alongside the short game before in previous posts.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so, i wanted to ask a few things.
1) anyone uses the rpg maker translation tool? this one (new 1.08 update pushed the file to over 6mb size so the tool cant translate it unless you are a supporter. just an fyi. though if someone is a supporter, the can share their translated files for other to load into their game.)
2) in armors, there seem to be a "corrupted" version of the magic girl costume. is that related to certain even or unimplemented?
3) i remember that in trial version for some reason the mc could have her lust bar increase but did didnt lowered. i assumed it was my character getting cursed with orgasm denial or something like that... was that a bug or is it actually something like that in game?
Auto translation tools aren't the correct approach for this game. The game heavily relies on string in commonevents being sent to plug-ins. I can't tell you how these plug-ins internally work (well i could but i'm unwilling to read all the javascript files to figure it out) but from a black box examination, when a message start with a word like "EMOTEMESSAGE", it will display that text in the upper left. Auto translators will sometimes leave that bit of text alone but might change the capitalization, the world, or placement in the string. This type messaging happens for everything [items, ui, weapons, armor, curses, lewds, quest]. This is part the game's core logic, and can easily cause game breaking bugs (as i learned in my attempts)

Zero117

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can i get a link to the game?

jaruh

Reputation score
So, does the new ver add something big like new area or enemies? as far as i read there just some fixes and new clothes, if really is just clothes, can someone share a pic of it? pls

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So, does the new ver add something big like new area or enemies? as far as i read there just some fixes and new clothes, if really is just clothes, can someone share a pic of it? pls
Not, only new 2 piece swimsuit, only there is a variant in the sex beach scene
1612970304298.png
Note: You can buy it in the clothe store

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Today I finished the Translated Ambrosia in Very Hard, I finished the game 1.0x 2 years ago too, now there is a daughter quest and a new dungeon like a megaman map, +- 5hour content but the arena was a joke. I want that in Celesphonia Enemys throw aphrodisiacs and new content soon =(

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Today I finished the Translated Ambrosia in Very Hard, I finished the game 1.0x 2 years ago too, now there is a daughter quest and a new dungeon like a megaman map, +- 5hour content but the arena was a joke. I want that in Celesphonia Enemys throw aphrodisiacs and new content soon =(

Oh yea that final boss was hard, the new enemies in the final dungeon makes the shark island look like a joke. Played all of Shimobashira's games on the highest difficulty, and Ambrosia's very hard was easier than I was expecting once you get past the 2nd dungeon.

iamadd309

Reputation score
Im using the Translate tool cheats. Anyone knows how to fix this?
1613237841290.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I had the same issue and some error warning about the nw.dll for version 1.09. I tried supporting the patreon for mtool so I would have 10mb download size but it never seemed to take effect. Probably should mention something on the discord...
Luckily I still have my translation file from 1.07 that works well enough. (attached)

Edit: Alright, so if you subscribed on patreon to mtool. The code should be in your patreon messages. If you input that, it should translate just fine.
Edit2: Just want to be clear, since the even translating the game at the basic level requires the $3 tier, the version I've uploaded is the older 1.07 version. I've asked in the discord what the policy is for uploading trsNdata files. I don't want to step on any toes so if he doesn't want that uploaded, I'll be deleting it. Conversely if he says its fine to upload the 1.09 version that required the $3 subscription, I'll update accordingly.
Edit3: Got a reply, he said it's fine to upload translation data as long as one doesn't just go around doing for every game you see. So I'll include the 1.09 data since the base game can't be translated with the freeware with the 1.09 update. Nevertheless, I'd still recommend supporting him if you use the software a lot. I know I've been using it a lot and being able to update from the tool itself is nice.

Attachments

Last edited:

iamadd309

Reputation score
I had the same issue and some error warning about the nw.dll for version 1.09. I tried supporting the patreon for mtool so I would have 10mb download size but it never seemed to take effect. Probably should mention something on the discord...
Luckily I still have my translation file from 1.07 that works well enough. (attached)

Edit: Alright, so if you subscribed on patreon to mtool. The code should be in your patreon messages. If you input that, it should translate just fine.
Edit2: Just want to be clear, since the even translating the game at the basic level requires the $3 tier, the version I've uploaded is the older 1.07 version. I've asked in the discord what the policy is for uploading trsNdata files. I don't want to step on any toes so if he doesn't want that uploaded, I'll be deleting it. Conversely if he says its fine to upload the 1.09 version that required the $3 subscription, I'll update accordingly.
Edit3: Got a reply, he said it's fine to upload translation data as long as one doesn't just go around doing for every game you see. So I'll include the 1.09 data since the base game can't be translated with the freeware with the 1.09 update. Nevertheless, I'd still recommend supporting him if you use the software a lot. I know I've been using it a lot and being able to update from the tool itself is nice.
tks a lot man, but oh.... how can i use this?

tks a lot man, but oh.... how can i use this?
oh nvm, i did it.
Tks again man, you helped me a lot

derk11

Reputation score
So what should I do with trsndata? Is it a straight up translation file which i use with the game? Or should i use it with the software?

zths

Reputation score
Auto translation tools aren't the correct approach for this game. The game heavily relies on string in commonevents being sent to plug-ins. I can't tell you how these plug-ins internally work (well i could but i'm unwilling to read all the javascript files to figure it out) but from a black box examination, when a message start with a word like "EMOTEMESSAGE", it will display that text in the upper left. Auto translators will sometimes leave that bit of text alone but might change the capitalization, the world, or placement in the string. This type messaging happens for everything [items, ui, weapons, armor, curses, lewds, quest]. This is part the game's core logic, and can easily cause game breaking bugs (as i learned in my attempts)
You must not have tried my tools.

This file is generated by a new version of the tool, with more text being translated.
(With Google And Bing)

Attachments

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What drops the black smudge needed to make the glasses for train?

Zero117

Reputation score
When I try to open the game with it , I get this message, "Your security software has deleted or blocked the file "loaders/inject.exe" , please deal with your antivirus and reinstall the tool first, otherwise it may not work..." I am at a lost on what to do since I am not that PC experienced. Also because of this issue I cannot update the tool.

Last edited: