What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

zths

Reputation score
When I try to open the game with it , I get this message, "Your security software has deleted or blocked the file "loaders/inject.exe" , please deal with your antivirus and reinstall the tool first, otherwise it may not work..." I am at a lost on what to do since I am not that PC experienced. Also because of this issue I cannot update the tool.
May be can help...

Zero117

Reputation score
So I made a dumb move and set the game to crisis mode and now I regret it. Is there anything to beating it on crisis mode? The enemies are super tanky and strong even when I cheat my stats.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I made a dumb move and set the game to crisis mode and now I regret it. Is there anything to beating it on crisis mode? The enemies are super tanky and strong even when I cheat my stats.
I did the game in a fresh save + crisis mode, I think that are few more tanky, but they do more dmg too, usually you will die with 3 hits, then an encounter with 2 enemys without first attack is death, and the backstab need +5 lvls (normal is +1 over monster), Is a great mode if you want to catch defeated scene without surrender.
Suggestion, sewer in crisis is farm 8h you will need lvl10. If you need power, each day need do excersise (+1agi), photostudio (money) and eat unpurify demon souls by power (most natural corruption curve)
but late lvl20 the game is easy with a good memories build and crafting gear
My crisis run was 28h
Yes, there is a reward, a personal archivement (in game archivement only need VH)

Last edited:

Aver

Reputation score
You must not have tried my tools.

This file is generated by a new version of the tool, with more text being translated.
(With Google And Bing)
How to use your translation patch? Can you explain it?

zths

Reputation score

videos explaining usage
And If u(someone) can't translation bigger than 6mb's data, you can just download the data i post above. And put it in the game folder.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Git gud

And craft gear.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, someone should probably make another thread for it at this point (it won't be me cause short attention span) but there's a new update on their ci-en about their next game.

Few quick details :

1. Main scenario outline is basically completed from start to finish but with lots of room for changes as development goes on.
  2. It not only is influenced by Ambrosia's style (more open ended than Celephonia) but apparently takes place in the same world, not a sequel, just another story in the same place. (I could be wrong about this cause translations, but the screenshot kinda speaks for itself.
  3. Looks like they want to have a "last thing that happened" style preview on the menu screen which is a neat touch I think.
  4. It has a (probable) title: Fiobelle of the Drifting Ruins
  5. They also still wanna do quick short stories too but probably after this one.

NotSoAvid

Lurker
Reputation score
Yo does anyone know how to unlock the scenes of the first boss? I've lost to it more then three times but get the same CG and dialogue each time

Reputation score
Progression in H-scenes is locked behind your lewd level. There is a heart that goes up every time something sexual happens to her. When it gets to its max, a heart event shows up near your bed. Interact with it a scene plays out, and the next tier of scene is unlocked. Lose when you're in the next tier and you will get it. There are 3 levels to lewdness.

Jacky222

Reputation score
Hey guys, do you know some other games like celesphonia, where the quality is similiar? I already played his other works like Ambrosia.
Would be nice if your recommended games would have some voice for the main girl.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, do you know some other games like celesphonia, where the quality is similiar? I already played his other works like Ambrosia.
Would be nice if your recommended games would have some voice for the main girl.
Acerola? RPG maker games with voice are quite rare.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another new post on Ci-en. About their other project, a short story staring a pink-haired nun. About Debt repayment. since most of the systems are already made and there's no combat they're hoping they'll be able to release this quickly. They say to think of it about the same length and style as Anthesis, almost like Anthesis 2 (but it's not)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Then Sister Short Story is the game to do money while dev Fiobel

Ritterkreuz

Reputation score
Any way I can hook the text of this game like normal using textractor without all the garbo texts flood? I still need the jp text so I can't use the autotranslate mod.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Any way I can hook the text of this game like normal using textractor without all the garbo texts flood? I still need the jp text so I can't use the autotranslate mod.
You can use Textractor's Regex Filter to suppress repeated text. I think someone earlier in the thread posted a string that worked well for them.

jakeady

Reputation score
does anyone have a save file for the cg room?
edit:
nevermind saw it

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
(I have already used the search system) does anyone know how to prevent erosion from rising?

objects or difficulty? if not, thanks for confirming.

Reputation score
^
Sleep reduces it.
There are consumable items that it as well.
I think there's equipment that lowers the rate of increase.
Finally, there are skills that can be learned that complete negate it.

Eminox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^
Sleep reduces it.
There are consumable items that it as well.
I think there's equipment that lowers the rate of increase.
Finally, there are skills that can be learned that complete negate it.
That is miasma level, not erosion.

Erosion rises by sleeping with high miasma, defeat events (I believe its fine if you escape), and I believe consuming raw monster souls (not purifying them, but I never do this anyway since youll have more than enough souls grinding for levels in crisis/very hard); so avoid those to prevent it rising. Aside from that I believe the only thing that can lower it is getting a massage. It also has certain breakpoints where by it will never be able to be lowered beyond that point again: this also opens a few new abilities, I believe its only important that it stays beneath max, but I just never let it get above the first threshold anyway.