What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Reputation score
^ You're right. Haven't played in a while after finishing it twice, so I got the terms mixed up.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another new post on Ci-en, Celesphonia has reached 40k downloads, commemorative CG.

They talk about a few interesting things, namely that so far they've only been fixing bugs rather than thinking about expanded content.
But now that they have the basics down for the short game they want to do, they're feeling up to adding more stuff soon.

There's issues though, namely RPGMakerMV shitting itself on larger projects, they said they basically spent the last half of Celephonia watching RAM usage constantly and it was exhausting. So they're not sure if it will be an update to Celephonia, or possibly some kind of expansion pack in a seperate game.

Slightly further down there's also some interesting info about the development of Celesphonia, (the Ars Memoria name comes from Anthesis and Ambrosia's names mashed together basically)
some hints at things that would possibly be expanded.

They want to do more transformation heroine type games, not necessarily a Celesphonia 2, but somthing similar. But it's a long long way off yet.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I recall a post here sometime back about the developer considering adding the ability to transform in the gallery room. Has this idea been scrapped?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I recall a post here sometime back about the developer considering adding the ability to transform in the gallery room. Has this idea been scrapped?
As far as I can tell, yeah. There's a few references to it still in code, and you can change your costume in the CG room, but (and this is kind of a big criticism I have about this over Ambrosia), CGs don't really reflect clothing choices anyway. You can go into a h-eventfully naked and in it she'll still be wearing either the school uniform or be transformed. I mean obviously it's a lot of work to do different costume variations for each scene but it would have been nice for it to at least take naked into account.

Edit: the 2 swimsuits might be the only real exception to that, but even then that's really only 1 event

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell, yeah. There's a few references to it still in code, and you can change your costume in the CG room, but (and this is kind of a big criticism I have about this over Ambrosia), CGs don't really reflect clothing choices anyway. You can go into a h-eventfully naked and in it she'll still be wearing either the school uniform or be transformed. I mean obviously it's a lot of work to do different costume variations for each scene but it would have been nice for it to at least take naked into account.

Edit: the 2 swimsuits might be the only real exception to that, but even then that's really only 1 event
That's a shame because the scenes I'm after were already made. If you lose to the goons in the transformed state(for certain CGs in the gallery), you would actually get the version with the MC in the transformed state. I didn't even know you could get those scenes with MC if she isn't transformed because the only way you could unlock those scenes was after losing in combat. It seems really strange to already have the scenes in but be unable to see the transformed version. I'd even settle for a switch to toggle for the scenes that allow it but I guess he's moving on to other projects now.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The recent post on Ci-en covers a lot of what they intended to put in the game, or what got changed last minute. I do think something about the costume change is mentioned there but it's a long post.
there is more content coming though, just no real timeframe when other than "soon"

CCCNYR

Reputation score
So what's updated in 1.09 comparing with 1.08? I only remembered a normal swimsuit in 1.08, but I'm still expecting the clothes in CGs of hypnosis lectures and getting caught in the club

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't expect any CG or content update for a while. They've been working on bugfixes for the last few months, and thanks to issues with RPGMakerMV's memory limits, any updates might not even be an update to the base game, might be more like DLC (though that could change too, people have been suggesting ways around the memory issue to the Dev and they said they'd look into it)

Kelvin451

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd take it the only way to raise Dominance after you've dealt with the last boss would be to game over?

Bropopo

Reputation score
And If u(someone) can't translation bigger than 6mb's data, you can just download the data i post above. And put it in the game folder.
Wait sorry, how do you apply it to the game?

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And If u(someone) can't translation bigger than 6mb's data, you can just download the data I post above. And put it in the game folder.
On UR cheat translation tool, how do I use it to UNLOCK clothing or Costume so I can change it on the fly?
(In In-Game Character Menu>Equiqement>Costume.)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're probably best asking that in the actual tool thread since a lot of those questions are answered there,
but funny enough, this game is kind of unique and doesn't work how you'd expect.

Ordinarily you'd just bring up the tool and click the "equip" button and that'd be it, but interestingly for this game at least, most of the options bar "save" and "load" actually bring up the item menu.

But, even if it did bring up the equip menu, you still actually can't change clothes on the fly, you can bring up the equip menu any time in game but the main costume is always locked unless you use certain points. So the author has either created an entirely separate "equip" menu that is called, or more likely there's a certain switch that toggles if the main costume can be changed.

TL;DR your best bet is to go to Celesphonia's room, stand near the dresser that lets you change costume, go to the "map" tab and search through the events, a few say "near!", but poke around them and you'll probably find the switch or event that is being called to allow you to change main costume. I'm far too lazy to figure out what it actually is but that should put you on the right path at least.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's not lower, it's higher they're looking for.

It's been a while since I played, but there is an item (shame mask? Or mask something anyway) it's found in the TV station, make sure you have that.
Do the expsure events in the park & the streaming events
I think it's locked at 90% max, then you get the skills from the park or streaming, brings it to 95% or 100%, then the mask can make up the extra 5%

But like I say, it's been a while since I played so I could be wrong, but I remember being stuck at 95% for a while myself and it was just they item I hadn't used

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
how to unlock park? play until chapter 5 and still not unlock park on map. already take phantom mission and need to go park but park still not show on map

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to unlock park? play until chapter 5 and still not unlock park on map. already take phantom mission and need to go park but park still not show on map
I did this a day or two ago so still kind of remember, I think one of the side missions you get from the photography club will unlock it.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Same question but for the Onsen/public bath please ? I got a (side)quest to go there, but I somehow can't find it anywhere. Any helpful pointers would be appreciated.

Reputation score
Side mission is about a monster sighting in the park at night, but it turns out to be just an exhibitionist dude. Girl gets curious and exposure play gets unlocked at the girls restroom in the park.

Onsen is also another side mission of a monster sighting. IIRC it's in two parts because it escapes the first time, and the girl has to make a special item to catch it.