What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
i already take that 2 side mission (onsen and park one) but after i take park still not on the map

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah same dev. If you haven't try out their other game "Anthesis" it's a little shorter than Ambrosia and Celesphonia, but still a good game either way. It has an official English TL as far as I know.

x721

Reputation score
how to do school Exhibitionism I found this image on e-hentai

1621766014225.png

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't think you can? There's only the few events in the school. Maybe unimplemented event? Looks quite like the Park exposure but just with a different background.

x721

Reputation score
Don't think you can? There's only the few events in the school. Maybe unimplemented event? Looks quite like the Park exposure but just with a different background.
thank dude I thought I miss something

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Isnt that used in a low school reputation h scene?
You could be right, I kinda rushed through the school scenes, but I don't remember that particular bit of art being used too much, e-hentai tends to combine some layered images wrong sometimes.

That being said, it's using the see-through school uniform and not the regular one so now I kinda want to go back and check

Arlenn

Reputation score
Guys how to change the language... I can't read Japanese, please help

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the tentacle clothes?
I don't remember the game having tentacle clothes, but you can be infected by parasites from a certain enemy in the dungeon.

Elaymidoray

Reputation score
I had unlocked the gallery and played around with the translations (which took hours of work to siphon through script by script and get a working enough translation to know what I was doing and picking up, without breaking the game, which was surprisingly easy to do) and found two scenes where you have clothes that look like your school uniform, but have tentacles underneath. One scene on the subway, the other in class.

As far as I can tell, almost every scene I have found in the gallery exists in the game, it's just a matter of finding them. (Some are rather devilishly hidden, well done there) but I can't find where these clothes are. I'm fairly certain that they're not down a hidden path, (although I haven't yet finished going over every map corner with the skill that lets you see invisible paths) so I am thinking that they are either in a chest that is hidden behind an object, or given as a punishment for having school rep be too low once the school is corrupted. I haven't plummeted my rep as of yet.

Last edited:

da22

Reputation score
I had unlocked the gallery and played around with the translations (which took hours of work to siphon through script by script and get a working enough translation to know what I was doing and picking up, without breaking the game, which was surprisingly easy to do) and found two scenes where you have clothes that look like your school uniform, but have tentacles underneath. One scene on the subway, the other in class.
That is the event happen when MC is infected by parasites, then you go to the subway train and at the school and sitting in class
Sadly, we don't have tentacle clothes