What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Shota [しもふみ屋] スーパーまものシスターズ (RJ256667)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It appears to be a brand new circle called using to fund a reverse-rape 2D pixel action game on Unity. There is also an which explains the story. Apparently, the queen of succubus has woken from a long slumber. Her influence caused the females to become horny. A young swordsman followed the succubus into the village to stop her. Default controls are arrow keys to move, Z to select or jump, X to cancel or attack, and Left Shift to dodge. The Options menu has Z as submit which means something totally different in a game where enemies attack by performing naughty moves on the player. If you don't like that configuration, you can remap them to other keys on the keyboard or to buttons on a controller, but you must still use the keyboard to interact with characters, save the game, or enter portals. The demo includes two regular enemies and a boss. The full version is set to be released in September 2019.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nice. always good to see a new entry in my favorite genre.

sandark

Reputation score
Nice find!
Always approve of new reverse rape platformers.

Kips

Reputation score
Just to add to the discussion there's the DLSite Trial which is v0.13, includes the 1st stage that has 3 enemies and 1 boss and

Then there's the Ci-en trial which is v.0.21 that includes the same 1st stage and adds the 2nd stage mountain area that has another 3 different enemies and 1 additional boss.
For only 300 yen that's pretty good, pretty sure there are plenty of other creators that would charge a good amount more for the same amount of content being put out in these supporter posts.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to add to the discussion there's the DLSite Trial which is v0.13, includes the 1st stage that has 3 enemies and 1 boss and

Then there's the Ci-en trial which is v.0.21 that includes the same 1st stage and adds the 2nd stage mountain area that has another 3 different enemies and 1 additional boss.
For only 300 yen that's pretty good, pretty sure there are plenty of other creators that would charge a good amount more for the same amount of content being put out in these supporter posts.
I really wish I could support ce-in creators, but I can't navigate japanese sites enough to make a membership, and they block non Japanese cards anyway. Really sucks how much good quality content I can't get my hands on.
Anyone have a method laid out for creating membership and setting up accounts? A walkthrough would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Kips

Reputation score
they block non Japanese cards anyway.
Strange because I'm over here in the US and used my visa with no problem. The way I did it was I signed in using my DLSite account then it let me complete the transaction with no issues at all.

Sevaur

Reputation score
Not sure if my demo is messed, but there is no way to get out of the opening attack.

Arakokra

Reputation score
Not sure if my demo is messed, but there is no way to get out of the opening attack.
Slam the X key over and over, that's how I was getting out
Shame you can't do the dodge roll while jumping, but I guess that'd make everything effortless to just roll past every enemy

Sevaur

Reputation score
Yeah must be something else then, that did not work at all.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
You can get out of being grabbed by mashing attack/jump or Left/right, whatever you mapped them to.
also, the game has been updated to 0.30 on its Ci-en page with a new tree-girl boss with at least 2 different animations, and presumably a new enemy or so, (plant girl, slime, elf and harpy - though they might had already been in-game. i only have the demo version.)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
got the updated demo. includes a tree boss (easy fight, boring scene) and an elf, plant girl and slime.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I messed up and created a thread unknowingly. Here's the OP so it doesn't go to waste. I hope it helps.

An incoming 'shota vs monster girls' platforming game. Trial available at DLsite, planned for an October release.
<No image due to shota content - check the dev's Ci-en for spoilers videos>

DLsite:
Ci-en:

Story:
You play as a young boy. Because of the Demon queen, anything remotely female turned into lusty monster girls out for your 'innocence'.

Gameplay:
A simple beat-them-all. Think Eroico without the difficulty or FOBS without the puzzles.
You get raped if a monster girl touches you and you're not dodging/rolling. If you fail to break free 3 times you're out.
Attacks seem to be limited to a simple 3-hits sword combo.

Trial features 3 girls: the village onee-san, a catgirl and a succubus boss.

Controls:
Notes:
- you can struggle out of a hold by mashing left-right.
- "dodging" makes you invincible a few frames

Contents:
Shota MC, animated sprites, monster girls

Status
Not open for further replies.