What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ 七原冬雪 ] シスタリア / Sisteria

gnevny123

Reputation score
1686851766034.png

Story about Rebecca, a girl in training to become a Sisteria—a Sister in arms with power to subjugate demons.
She, along with her apprentices, was dispatched on a mission to investigate something as a test.
Little did they know that this mission was more than just a simple test.

Gameplay & Controls
RPGMV control with turn order bar.
Arrow keys to move, z for interact/select things, x for menu or cancel.
There are some other input but since these are 90% of all you need so I won't go into lesser details.

Some info about the game
Long awaited, once gone hiatus for years Masterpiece from famous artist himself.
I'm not sure about possible fetish or estimated release date, will update if get solid detail.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if its me or the site but I cannot for the life of me access the post with demo, site will not load at all.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Loads up fine for me.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got hands on the demo, its very polished, amazing art and based on the skill tree hints possible combat rape as well unfortunately its still very early in development (at least based on the demo) and the development seems inconsistent. The demo is released around March 2023 and the previous post is 2021!? Hopefully the development speed resumes, but artists are really busy so....
Game focuses a lot on the corruption aspect and actions leads to changes in stats and possible debuff (YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!), I really hope the full game becomes reality and dev becomes slightly more transparent on game development progress and what not.