What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

kenj1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shitigadianzu

so the keys act like there stuck but there not, i can only use down and are right arrow and when it starts the menu starts scrolling and doesn't stop until i hit down, how to i change the config? or fix this problem.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The "stuck keys" thing happens on RPG Maker when you have a gamepad plugged in, more often than not. If you have one, try unplugging it while the program is closed, then running it like normal. You miiiight also need to reboot.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've installed this under Japanese settings, which I'm continuing to use, and have all the RTP things installed, Japanese versions, and I still can't get this game to work. Any other ideas or suggestions on getting this dang thing working?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Octopi are dangerous. That's all, really.
Also, there's a doctor in the first town who'll heal you completely for free, statuses and all, including arousal. I don't think anyone mentioned that, did they? He's off to the side next to where the girl and the old man are waiting.

Oh, and was there a release on that struggle mod, or just a pretty video showcasing it?

Last edited:

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As of Feb. 17th, there is a new update(vers. 1.41) available for this game. When you first start the game, it asks you a few questions("yes-no", I think). Does anyone know what the questions are asking? I can not read Japanese. Thanks for any help.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two word: AGTH, Atlas :p

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

could anyone please post a link to the update or author's site/blog?

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Stranger

Check post #s 136 & 141 on page 5 for the links(both direct and indirect) to the dev's update site.

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey gameguru777 can you please Re-upload that link its been removed please or some1 else don't matter i'll +Rep the 1st one to get a working one down please any1????(why can't i read moonspeak(Japanese wish i could):confused::confused::confused:::::....................... AAAAHhhhhh never mind i saw this at Nanocrisis but somehow i ended up here iam so confused right now sorry for any Inconviniens (and for bad grammar and spelling)

Vexanon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the creator of this game is still working on it, or is this the complete version because i actually really enjoyed this game ;)

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the creator of this game is still working on it, or is this the complete version because i actually really enjoyed this game ;)
I don't think they're really doing anything to expand the content, although they are regularly releasing patches (the last one was actually released just two days ago and added a CG mode). If you want to see more monsters or animations you'll probably need to wait until they release a new game.

Site link:

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So then, at the end after the credits...does anyone know what's going on?
I'll use this just because I've never used a spoiler tag before. There's this tiny guy who appears in the middle of a room with a spell circle and he mentions something about resurrecting old enemies by combining a book with...the spell circle in the oni's hideout? Or something, engrish. Anyway he said it was dangerous but I chose to try it anyway and he blew up and got a game over. Is that supposed to be the cg mode or something? What's going on there?
On a related note, rpg2ksav_en seems to imply the ability to edit variables in savegames, but it's always greyed out. Anyone have any more information on how to go about that?

Last edited:

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So then, at the end after the credits...does anyone know what's going on?
I'll use this just because I've never used a spoiler tag before. There's this tiny guy who appears in the middle of a room with a spell circle and he mentions something about resurrecting old enemies by combining a book with...the spell circle in the oni's hideout? Or something, engrish. Anyway he said it was dangerous but I chose to try it anyway and he blew up and got a game over. Is that supposed to be the cg mode or something? What's going on there?
Yeah, that's the CG mode. But, you need to get the good ending to unlock it, so I guess you get a game over instead if you didn't do well enough? I'm not entirely sure what the requirements for the various endings are, but various flags such as visiting your friend in the hospital, number of times raped, and so on probably affect it. I'll go ahead and upload my save with CG mode unlocked, anyhow.

Attachments

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that's the CG mode. But, you need to get the good ending to unlock it, so I guess you get a game over instead if you didn't do well enough? I'm not entirely sure what the requirements for the various endings are, but various flags such as visiting your friend in the hospital, number of times raped, and so on probably affect it. I'll go ahead and upload my save with CG mode unlocked, anyhow.
I try to enter each of the cells but I get an error everytime I do. Any idea as to what I am doing wrong? I am, of course, testing this on version dated 426, as it didn't work in any other version.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try to enter each of the cells but I get an error everytime I do. Any idea as to what I am doing wrong? I am, of course, testing this on version dated 426, as it didn't work in any other version.
My best guess is a version compatibility issue... My save is from 1.05 (dated 4/10).

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My best guess is a version compatibility issue... My save is from 1.05 (dated 4/10).
I found no 410 version on their site, all I found was a 409, tried with that version, and I got the same error. I think it's time I reinstalled my RTP :S

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Shitsurei, I can't seem to figure out how to get your savegame working - it shows without an image and a level 1 save in the load game menu. If i try to load it - it gives me an error about map0211.lmu and closes

Which version is the save for: the original or the patched? If it is patched - could you tell us where did you get it from?

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need the latest version to load that save, the image is the king of those little black man.

Just download the last update from author's site.

Try this one;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

guilmonex, that site appears to be made of gibberish for me (guess I don't have the right font or some such)
and all the links are not working for me except the one that leads to the dlsite
is there a way go get a direct link to the update?