What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Oh my. maybe all of melted at now. then suction it and injection to girl's ass.
Honestly, only 50% of the reason I come here is for updates, the other 50% is to read ILL's comments.

You're a sick bastard, ILL, and I love it.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome thanks Ill! Can't wait to play, gonna buy the game and the Cg set soon as its released and I get around to donating.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to be the guy who asks even more questions, and worse yet be a lurker, but if you are willing to answer them...

1. Will you be putting cross sections in the game? To show internal action, and cum shots within.
  2. Will there be more or more thorough female-female rape?
  3. Will there be male allies or NPCs? And if so will they be able to be raped by enemies/playable characters?
  4. Will you be adding scat anywhere else in game? As a feature?
  5. And if so, will you be adding おなら as well into the game?
  6. And could I suggest カンチョー attacks from enemies to surprise and disable Meine from behind?
Number 5 is farting? well I would find it hard to masturbate to while Miene is starting to fart and Im starting to laugh, maybe he could make a toggle but most people in the world think its funny, and thats what it should be.

But I think the doublefinger to anus attack(?Kancho?) would be a cool Idea but out of balance XD

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Number 5 is farting? well I would find it hard to masturbate to while Miene is starting to fart and Im starting to laugh, maybe he could make a toggle but most people in the world think its funny, and thats what it should be.

But I think the doublefinger to anus attack(?Kancho?) would be a cool Idea but out of balance XD
Farting during sex... I don't think I could stop laughing when trying to actually enjoy a sex scene! Suddenly that fart girl fighting game comes to mind...

As for double finger anal attack, kids randomly doing that in town would be inetresting, or better yet paid by some people to do it, to get her off guard... to capture her! maybe

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ill, quick question and no..its not a joke question. XD

I saw under the options that you had pubic hair options. Will the be implemented on release for the game? I know thats a lot of work to make additional versions to draw but since I saw it in the options I was wondering about it.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ill, quick question and no..its not a joke question. XD

I saw under the options that you had pubic hair options. Will the be implemented on release for the game? I know thats a lot of work to make additional versions to draw but since I saw it in the options I was wondering about it.
Maybe that option have effect at next demo. however, event CG is still none pubic hair.
also tatoo / pierce option have no effect while demo version.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

(Some) pubic hair is good in H.

I realize that it is probably a cultural thing, as some people see it as "unclean", but I think of it as "natural". I have yet to meet a girl that shaves herself, besides maybe for a "special time" or as a prostitute I guess. I doubt it would particularly arouse me either (it doesn't in H), but fantasies being what they are I will leave it at that. I am glad to have (Ill-) quality H-games independantly of either.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(Some) pubic hair is good in H.

I realize that it is probably a cultural thing, as some people see it as "unclean", but I think of it as "natural". I have yet to meet a girl that shaves herself, besides maybe for a "special time" or as a prostitute I guess. I doubt it would particularly arouse me either (it doesn't in H), but fantasies being what they are I will leave it at that. I am glad to have (Ill-) quality H-games independantly of either.
Since we're on the topic, I prefer shaven for the looks ... but definitely not for the feel ... When my girlfriend shaves, not even a day later that area pretty much turns into 10 grit sandpaper. Any grinding action results in a lot of pain.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol, ILL are you playing Skyrim as well?
Just wondering because of that picture you posted on twitter.

l33ter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I find farting during sex pretty hot.
Pussyfarts when you stick it in or a real fart.

ILL, when is the next demo coming?
I'm pretty hot to test it.

ILL

Reputation score

I find farting during sex pretty hot.
Pussyfarts when you stick it in or a real fart.

ILL, when is the next demo coming?
I'm pretty hot to test it.
I'll never add fart...!! also some sex sound like a Pussyfarts. myabe.
and...when next demo come is. I can't set schedule for it.
but. I want to...No. I don't say it at now.

Lol, ILL are you playing Skyrim as well?
Just wondering because of that picture you posted on twitter.
Playing... I just test some sex mod. urinate and defecate mod grab my heart.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey ILL, about how many enemies will have some sort of sex attack? All of them, half?

Robotron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ILL, will the piercings and tattoos on Miene end up largely being stuff that she wears because she chooses to, or will they largely be stuff that she wears because they're forced upon her when she gets captured by the wrong group of people, not unlike the bandits in the haven?

ILL

Reputation score

ILL, will the piercings and tattoos on Miene end up largely being stuff that she wears because she chooses to, or will they largely be stuff that she wears because they're forced upon her when she gets captured by the wrong group of people, not unlike the bandits in the haven?
At the my old plan, Bandits not carve tattoo on Miene's body. But now, new layer group can manage some additional body decoration layer. Then, bandits may be add serial number to her body when she goes to sell.
Tattoo have a meaning of tribal bitch. Piercing as a cursed item. both used by Goblinoids.

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think playing with the character portraits will be one of my favourite parts of this game (playing dress up and stuff). The variety you've suggested to us sounds incredible, and even the stuff in the demo was so great.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

At the my old plan, Bandits not carve tattoo on Miene's body. But now, new layer group can manage some additional body decoration layer. Then, bandits may be add serial number to her body when she goes to sell.
Tattoo have a meaning of tribal bitch. Piercing as a cursed item. both used by Goblinoids.
That sounds kind of awesome, permanent decoration on miene body after being raped or enslaved...!

Will there be a way to remove them also though or will it just be on/off through options?

l33ter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im a Gamer myself and from all upcoming games is this 1 is the 1 im looking forward the most.
Kinda sad..haha.