What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Tykopulus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Ahm Ill... i noticed a strange thing about your MEGA Download(s)

Due to the fact that im below 15 post in this Forum i cant post URL...
But check out the URL u posted 4 post higher... and then look at the URL you get if you klick "DL from MEGA" in your "english dev tread"!
That are two slightly different URLs and the one in your "english Dev Tread" dont work at the Moment!

Maybe you check this out :)

PS: As good as it is that you can push and pull the character picturs on the right side a bit ist still not enough i think. It really whould be good to make the space between "Gamemap" and "Show Party members" a bit bigger.
I like to see a full Picture of the characters!
But they must not cover the game map.

Never the less - good work!
Cant wait to see the Prologue english :)

PS: Is it right that this Version dont contain the "Graphics" Folder anymore?
Just wounderd why the 5 day older Version (which also was 1.4) is run about 40 MBs bigger then this Version you posted today. :p

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is joker suppose to disappear after a lose scene? Even if you don't defeat him?
Joker disappearing while meat toilet scene. but I think he appearing agin when you knock the north door. (not checked sorry.

Was the ability to remove Lynn's equipment disabled in the latest version?
it was a BUG ! you can't see her nude at this time.

Ahm Ill... i noticed a strange thing about your MEGA Download(s)

That are two slightly different URLs and the one in your "english Dev Tread" dont work at the Moment!

Maybe you check this out :)

PS: As good as it is that you can push and pull the character picturs on the right side a bit ist still not enough i think. It really whould be good to make the space between "Gamemap" and "Show Party members" a bit bigger.
I like to see a full Picture of the characters!
But they must not cover the game map.

Never the less - good work!
Cant wait to see the Prologue english :)

PS: Is it right that this Version dont contain the "Graphics" Folder anymore?
Just wounderd why the 5 day older Version (which also was 1.4) is run about 40 MBs bigger then this Version you posted today. :p
Kie.nu was dead at the last time. then use Axfc to secondry uploader but instant deleted. lol.
for Actor Standing Pictures. a size will be not changing. if showing her top to end body it have odd view with background image. also max pixel resolutions of RPGmaker 640*480 is not enough to showing whole of standing body. smaller portrait haven't enough visibility.
and. archive file size and Graphics Folder. when last time I released demo, I miss the file check script for rgss2a file. without a law pics made invisible Standing Picture. but now I fixed the file check problem. then law Grapich Folder is no longer necessary.

Last edited:

Tykopulus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh oh... i think we may have some new bug here *g*

1. If you sleep in the bed of the ruffian brothel for 1/3/5 houres you will grabed by the ruffians when wakeing up... In the last Versions you could at once spred legs or guard. I still have this Options shown... but i get a "beeep not possible" Sound if i want to activate them. The only option i can make in the first round is attack.
... you should be able so spred legs or guard though - so please check this out and change it again (i think ist a bug - right)

2. If i stay with the ruffians and move back to the first room (without killing the 2 ruffians guarding my bed) i can spead my legs or guard... but after some Rounds of doing this everybody starts only(!) attacking you instead of fucking you ;-)

3. If you have brought to Zero HP the toiletrape-szene starts but noone of the ruffians is fucking you but all are hitting you only!
Nono noooo please change that!!! >:)
Our hero shouldnt punished to death here!!! o:)

Edit Info: Look like this beat to death starts once u get the statuseffect "Body_Scat"
Edit update: OK... once u made it to the bath and become clean again they fuck you again :p ... so should that be a bug or a Feature *g* Do those ruffians not like shitty Girls *g* ?

PS: And yes the Problem that you cant enter some ground squares anymore when sleeping with the ruffians seems - indeed - fixed. Thanks for that.

One question: If you enter the brothel in the first place and have to first fight you can struggle, bite or kick the enemies if on the ground. But even if I see the kick and bite Option i only get a "beep not possible" sound. Why Miene cant allways bite if she has a penis in her mouth. What is the condition that it is allowed to kick?

Last edited:

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, has anyone else gotten this error? I scrolled back since the new update to the Demo came out, but found nothing on it... The previous version worked fine, but the newest one, 1.4, has given me the enclosed error and fails to start up...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!~ n.n

Attachments

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am having issues with this game.

1. It is always in "full screen" even when I change config.

2. Submission skill does not go up. I read that it is possible to raise this skill, but I am captured by ruffian and have the toilet scene many times and it stays at 0.

3. Latest version (1.4) I lose control of my character sometimes and have to quit the game. Maybe it is because I had it in "auto play" when I lost in ruffian house.

4. Latest version (1.4) "graffiti" does not show up in the standing picture. Not for toilet scene or when ruffian use the skill.

5. Latest version (1.4) Joker use skill "strip" but it put clothes on Meine instead and change my equipment.:confused:

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't had this. Can't help you.
2. Submission skill does not go up. I read that it is possible to raise this skill, but I am captured by ruffian and have the toilet scene many times and it stays at 0.
It goes up when you sleep in the bed. Miene has to sleep a couple times per rank up.
3. Latest version (1.4) I lose control of my character sometimes and have to quit the game. Maybe it is because I had it in "auto play" when I lost in ruffian house.
If you're in auto-play hold shift or double click X or something to get out of it. I forgot what it was.
4. Latest version (1.4) "graffiti" does not show up in the standing picture. Not for toilet scene or when ruffian use the skill.
Hasn't been implemented yet.
5. Latest version (1.4) Joker use skill "strip" but it put clothes on Meine instead and change my equipment.:confused:
Happens to me as well. Also if Miene uses the fairy aphrodisiac and strips herself, clothes will reappear on her.

ILL

Reputation score

Hey guys, has anyone else gotten this error? I scrolled back since the new update to the Demo came out, but found nothing on it... The previous version worked fine, but the newest one, 1.4, has given me the enclosed error and fails to start up...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!~ n.n
I must fix this issue. but for now, Delete Save/SystemSave.rvdata may fix your problem.
SystemSave is only using for save config value at now.

I am having issues with this game.
1. try to delete Save/SystemSave.rvdata. if it isn't work, please report me again.
2 and 5. it's a bug.
other issue was answered. thanks orangestone.

Last edited:

ubermeister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey ILL,

Any chance of allowing Miene to wear stuff like her stockings or tights when imprisoned in places like Haven?

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay got first crash during lvl up while dick biting trough the bandits^^

poorly I skipped the error message I try again and edit

Edit: Windows_Base 211 NoMethodError

undefined method `dispose´ for nil:NilClass

Edit2: evrything works well so far with the sex and meat toilet scene, even got to see pregnant meat toilet, very hot but sometimes during "rape Pause" her pregnant breasts get misplaced.
rest I will test tomorrow tonight its One Piece time still got 180 episodes to watch ^^´, this demo is hotter hentai game than any full releases so far and needs a cumshot animation =P

Last edited:

ILL

Reputation score

DnP demo 1.41
mega.co.nz/#!2M1iULKQ!Y5jeSDnRewMC67I7sA1K4Vl8AmgGvYKjUdc4pvUpBtw

-so many optimized an Unit handling script. maybe buggy? My check was fine with dazing eyes.
-sort of issue with 1.4 was fixed.

Hey ILL,
Any chance of allowing Miene to wear stuff like her stockings or tights when imprisoned in places like Haven?
maybe later. but still not avaiable for event CG.

Okay got first crash during lvl up while dick biting trough the bandits^^
poorly I skipped the error message I try again and edit
Edit: Windows_Base 211 NoMethodError
undefined method `dispose´ for nil:NilClass

Edit2: evrything works well so far with the sex and meat toilet scene, even got to see pregnant meat toilet, very hot but sometimes during "rape Pause" her pregnant breasts get misplaced.
rest I will test tomorrow tonight its One Piece time still got 180 episodes to watch ^^´, this demo is hotter hentai game than any full releases so far and needs a cumshot animation =P
1 is fixed. no one can't notice for now. thanks to report.
2...misplaced breasts? I wasn't see...I only saw a flying paizuri boobs (was sealed.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me which of the stats control the virgin barrier? At what stats do the virgin barrier become undone?

arttra157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When a game is released?
october or november

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey ILL,

This reminds me of a fate/stay night demotivational poster I saw a long ago. It was a pre-sex scene with Rin naked except for her stockings, and Shiro asked her why she is still wearing her stockings.

I will leave the demotivational message to your imagination.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me which of the stats control the virgin barrier? At what stats do the virgin barrier become undone?
Need desire >= 3

Rrezz

Reputation score

Sorry. much more delaying.
Take as much time as you need ILL, whatever it takes to make this amazing game even more amazing!

also, will this be released on the English DLsite? I'd be down to buy it on the English site, as I currently can't buy anything on the Japanese version of their site.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure it comes off when Purity drops below 950 or something.

sexyjesscarr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug - if you go into the hideout only wearing the white dress and a weapon, once defeated it doesn't take you to the prisoner section.