What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

eohe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Lynn can be ress'd in a few ways actually. If you're still on the same floor as where she died, you can use Raise Dead to bring her back at like 10% hp/mp. There's another spell that will bring her back to full but I haven't used it so I don't know the limitations on it. If you aren't on the same floor, you'll have to pay the church to res her. It says it costs some small amount but I think it's cost/level. Ressing ended up costing me ~4k.

I wish there were better ways to raise the off-stats (and of course, actual uses for them). I've only found that leaving Lynn in a room to create endless amber slimes gives her enough consistent experience to raise urethra and ear sensitivity.

As for corruption, I'm pretty sure it rises every time she orgasms. The vibe is quite simply the fastest way to do that.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Decided to get a fresh start on my save file for the 3.06 version, find I can't seem to get past the part right as the screen fades to black from Meine's seasickness.

It's a noMethod error, turn_start for Nil:nilclass, map 3412
There's patches on the blog, download them.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish there were better ways to raise the off-stats (and of course, actual uses for them). I've only found that leaving Lynn in a room to create endless amber slimes gives her enough consistent experience to raise urethra and ear sensitivity.
gotta check it out now (urethra and ear sensitivity) :D

As for corruption, I'm pretty sure it rises every time she orgasms. The vibe is quite simply the fastest way to do that.
it looks like it - on a side note, reaching 900 corruption can trigger masturbation on high lust (at least at 920 corruption happened to me for the first time) and vibes can be inserted any time, not just on "spread legs"

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've set pubic hair to grow but sleeping at the inn a few times doesn't seem to cause it to grow whats the condition?

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OHHH shit... I found a new crash bug...

When it crashes, it mentions something about Map000.rvdata which doesn't even exist inside the game.rgss2a

Here's the attachment for the error log. As you can see, I have all the patches installed.

Edit: I removed the latest (feb. 9) patch and this bug stopped. I used to happen every single time I change map. Lynn is enslaved.

Attachments

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally got around to killing the Joker. Is the mask just a trophy? I was hoping he'd drop super vibes or something.

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Install patches for 3.06_fixed version - one of them fixes this problem.
I'm having the same problem as that guy. The patches do nothing for it.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem as that guy. The patches do nothing for it.
According to ILL's blog it should be fixed. Post error_log.txt file - it probably won't tell us much, but it will be useful to ILL, when he gets back.

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to ILL's blog it should be fixed. Post error_log.txt file - it probably won't tell us much, but it will be useful to ILL, when he gets back.
Here

◆ 2015-03-27T17:50:38
◆ Version 311_20150102 ◆
Patches----------------------------->
Loaded : Patch/20150104_fix.rvdata
Loaded : Patch/20150131_fix.rvdata
Loaded : Patch/20150209_fix.rvdata
------------------------------------>

■ エラーの種類 :
NoMethodError

■ メッセージ :
undefined method `clear_turn_values' for nil:NilClass

■ バックトレース :
Game_SrpgMap(3413):in `events_turn_end'
Game_SrpgMap(3407):in `each'
Game_SrpgMap(3407):in `events_turn_end'
Game_SrpgMap(3383):in `turn_end'
Game_SrpgMap(3240):in `update_timer'
Game_SrpgMap(3177):in `update'
Scene_Srpg(451):in `update'
Scene_Base(19):in `main'
Scene_Base(16):in `loop'
Scene_Base(21):in `main'
エラーログ出力(459)

■ Party
Members:------
001: [001: Miene]
HP: 34 / 34
MP: 18 / 18
States: []
002: [002: Lynn]
HP: 143 / 143
MP: 40 / 40
States: []
------:Members

■ Active_Unit: nil
------------------------------------------------------:end

■ Map:
SRPG_MAP_ID: 38
Player_Unit_XY: [6, 15]
RunningEvent: MapEvent
ID : 2
Name: <MAP_SETUP>
X : 6
Y : 0

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Sizer
you're missing 20150103_fix patch - don't know if it's boat related, but it fixes NoMethod error "turn_start" - give it a try ;)

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've set pubic hair to grow but sleeping at the inn a few times doesn't seem to cause it to grow whats the condition?
I'm not sure. I think it might only be triggered by certain things? Or, like, only certain bits have the right trigger set? I can't recall if extended time in the dungeon has the effect, but I seem to recall that an extended sojourn in bandit heaven might?

Or was that vica versa? I can't honestly recall. It's either a matter of an extended number of rounds (like, a really high number?) or only flagged on certain maps or something.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows anything about ILL?
I stalked his twitter acc a bit and of the "googelish" translation it seems like he is sick or something like that
hopefully the translator just got it wrong...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone knows anything about ILL?
I stalked his twitter acc a bit and of the "googelish" translation it seems like he is sick or something like that
hopefully the translator just got it wrong...
Isn't he like always sick? Some sort of long term condition?

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ill like his name says is always sick, they have a skin condition something like chronic psoriasis and eye problems. They have medication for it but it is incredibly expensive and has gone without it a few times leading a lots of pain and a halt in being able to do anything.

They have also been working on this project alone as a one person army, although they now have someone (I believe from here?) doing the English translation for them.

Ill also has a really old CRT monitor and computer. The reason being as an artist the colour depth provided on a (now) cheap CRT is much better than a cheap to middle range LCD.

From previous discussions its actually been questioned if Ills computer can actually run DaP or if they are out sourcing testing to a select few.

This is all info I've gleaned while lurking. If anybody has any info that contradicts this please correct my mistakes. =)

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Isn't he like always sick? Some sort of long term condition?
Ill like his name says is always sick, they have a skin condition something like chronic psoriasis and eye problems. They have medication for it but it is incredibly expensive and has gone without it a few times leading a lots of pain and a halt in being able to do anything.

They have also been working on this project alone as a one person army, although they now have someone (I believe from here?) doing the English translation for them.

Ill also has a really old CRT monitor and computer. The reason being as an artist the colour depth provided on a (now) cheap CRT is much better than a cheap to middle range LCD.

From previous discussions its actually been questioned if Ills computer can actually run DaP or if they are out sourcing testing to a select few.

This is all info I've gleaned while lurking. If anybody has any info that contradicts this please correct my mistakes. =)
thanks for the information, allthough I hoped it wasn't that bad of a condition...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks for the information, allthough I hoped it wasn't that bad of a condition...
From what I remember the condition isn't life threatening, but it is a serious nuisance, similar to how a hangover won't kill you but makes you want to kill yourself.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I remember the condition isn't life threatening, but it is a serious nuisance, similar to how a hangover won't kill you but makes you want to kill yourself.
yeah, thats still a bad condition
got something like that myself

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn, that's really inspiring in a twisted sort of way. Take care of yourself, Ill!

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure of the exact condition, however when playing this myself, it grew eventually in Heaven as a slave. I would have thought it'd just be time based though.

Does anyone know what the "summon child" ability does? I have tried to use it in numerous situations but it doesn't seem to do anything.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know ILL, but based off of the other posters comment it's very possible that he has some significant illness associated with psoriasis. Most people just think of it as a skin condition, but it's associated with quite a few autoimmune disease and degenerative bone disorders. Some people are unlucky and have a type of antigen called HLA-B27. If you have that, you can get psoriasis AND chronic arthritis, eye problems (inflammation), ulcerative colitis, spinal arthritis, and I think Chron's disease. It's lifelong, and quite unpleasant. I don't think the medications are very expense though. I don't know about other countries though, as far as med costs. The ones we would use in the US are mostly generic.