What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

What july 15th update? There isn't a july 15th update.
I think he meant for the upcoming July 15th, not any of the previous July 15th Updates... Or did I lost his drift?
Hmm...

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he meant for the upcoming July 15th, not any of the previous July 15th Updates... Or did I lost his drift?
Hmm...
The latest word is the trial is supposed to be out at last June. But since June is almost over. I guess he probably delay it again to his previous statement. After 15th July. Hope he's okay.

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HOLY SH*T. Version 4.0 is out.

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the birthday gift I guess, ILL

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

twitter.com/ILL_Akimoto/status/748572675602165760

here's a patch for crash occurred on save screen

unfortunately it seems not related to my crash
for me the game crash just a moment before Lynn jump on Meine while she's sleeping , at the very beginning of the game

edit : i managed to avoid the crash by skipping the intro ; but now i can't enter the dragon cave , which is an error already mentioned on the J version of ILL's blog , so hopefully it will be fixed

Attachments

Last edited:

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, yeah, crashes.

Script 'nm_save' line 197: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method `selected=' for nil:NilClass

Typical. After waiting so long, when he finally releases a new demo it's a crash fest.

EDIT: The twitter fix shared by mark9700 fixed the save crashes for me. Will be interesting to see how it goes from here.

Last edited:

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the birthday gift I guess, ILL
Huh,Your birthday is the same as Touka Kirishima from TG. Happy birthday mate.

twitter.com/ILL_Akimoto/status/748572675602165760

here's a patch for crash occurred on save screen

unfortunately it seems not related to my crash
for me the game crash just a moment before Lynn jump on Meine while she's sleeping , at the very beginning of the game
That patch also fixed that error.

Last edited:

Noun Verb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the good news is Ill isn't dead, the bad news for those of you getting really excited: Ill's even saying there's no new content this patch, just some system changes, bugfixes, and groundwork for other future changes.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ugh. I've wanted to play this game for so long now. I might be one of the crazy ones, but I'm still not planning on playing any of it until its done.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, the "new" version definitely has its flaws. Like the entrance to Sapphy's cave being inaccessible. Honestly, no new content aside from errors and map dysfunctions? What was the point of releasing this at all?

rizo

Reputation score

Ugh. I've wanted to play this game for so long now. I might be one of the crazy ones, but I'm still not planning on playing any of it until its done.
No I'm in the same place as you, I played a bit of the demo then saw how fun it was and stopped. Want to play it in all its glory when complete and in English ofcourse lol

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only noticed one new thing aside from framework changes (and lots of crashes):

You can now gain exposure (I'm assuming by just being naked in the dungeons/having sex). From what people have messed with in terms of cheat engine I think this means you'll at some level be able to strip naked in towns.

I can't remember if it's always been this way, but monsters have different color penises depending on their type, goblins green etc. Either something I don't remember because it's been a while or because it's new.

Semen dripping might be new as well.

Last edited:

spaminator

Reputation score

No I'm in the same place as you, I played a bit of the demo then saw how fun it was and stopped. Want to play it in all its glory when complete and in English ofcourse lol
I hope you don't mind waiting a pretty long time then. Probably at least a few more years. I can't really blame him, either... I would be loathe to put a cap on something that was making me so much money.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, the "new" version definitely has its flaws. Like the entrance to Sapphy's cave being inaccessible. Honestly, no new content aside from errors and map dysfunctions? What was the point of releasing this at all?
At this point we are beta testers.... he releases a new demo and we play.... find bugs... report it on the blog (or here... but think he will be replying faster on the blog) and he will fix it with a patch... usely takes a few days till a new release gets stable.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll give it a week before I touch the new version.

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have the patch, got this error at the Meine falls asleep from too much sake scene.

Attachments