What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I'm checking pregnancy. it working. However, I can't decide random variable yet.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I get the blindfold and the shackles?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Where can I get the blindfold and the shackles?
Fight your way past the first room of ruffians, get to the 2nd room, fight the mobs to the left side of the room, and then lose to Joker/ruffian boss and you get blindfolded.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I noticed that when a ruffian cums in her you can see there's cum leaking out of her. However if she still has clothes on it doesn't how. Also where do you get the new bow? I killed all the plants and got the love potion. Also does the zen archery gets rid of the delay to aim? Or am I guessing wrong.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Zen archery cause archery hit rate to be affected by wisdom rather then dexterity.

If I recall, miene has very low dexterity and high wisdom, so getting Zen archery would boost the hit chance by quite a bit.

You get a bow from an elf girl in the Upper left corner of the fairy map

The other 2 archery icon thing will shorten your delay... I'll have to look in game to recall exactly how... One of them decreases the preparation time of launching your arrow, the other I forgot.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey ILL,

Time and resource permitting (or in subsequent new games), I think adding floating lips to breast / pussy / clit / anal sucking would be nice, with a sexy pull and release movement.

I think you can use generic floating hand, lip, tongue and vibrator to fill in a lot of scenes with minimal resource.

Also, maybe an alternative posture for higher grade orgasm with higher requirements with some randomness thrown in. Even just having 2-3 alternative posture that shows up randomly can add a lot to ero value of the animation.

For example, an arched back position where you can't see Miene's face, with 1 arm bend over backward to support herself. As seen in this pic:

Also on her current orgasm animation, is it possible to add a bit of shake / shiver to her legs and hips? It would give it more impact :)

Well, you probably have a overflowing planning chart already, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt ~

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fight your way past the first room of ruffians, get to the 2nd room, fight the mobs to the left side of the room, and then lose to Joker/ruffian boss and you get blindfolded.
And how do I get those special skills what allow her to get raped easier? Someone mentioned something about when Miene is imprisoned but I have no actual idea how.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

And how do I get those special skills what allow her to get raped easier? Someone mentioned something about when Miene is imprisoned but I have no actual idea how.
go to ruffian house in town, get raped many times(like 5+ times knockdown/faint), eventually she learns skills for sex.

press shift , press q,w keys the ??? radial dial has the sex skills

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game - enjoying it!

a few questions/suggestions:
1) I *really* appreciate English titles on the character sheet, but could REALLY use some English info/tags on battle messages and at decision points - not having a clue what I am agreeing/negating or what is happening makes things... frustrating.

2) There should be something beyond that one screen of the fairy forest (or if there is, I certainly haven't found it - defeated the plants and got the longbow). The dryadess (that you get the bow from) would be a great possibility for tentacles / vines too (as now she just seems to stand there and ignore the character if the fairies are 'having fun'). satyr's and centaurs would also definitely be some good additions to a sylvian / fairy forest.

3) Is there ANY way to actually get free of the ruffians in the port city (from the bar fight)? I can defeat those on the bottom floor, but even after leveling a good bit the 'Joker' still destroys her immediately if I go upstairs.. and once captured I haven't managed to find a way to get free (which is a shame - I think Lynn would just *love* the leash and shackles given her feelings for the character!!)

4) Is the game done (in it's current form) after the saughin fight on the ship?? It doesn't seem to matter how many I kill or what I do it still enters the scripted end where the character is catapulted off the ship and the game ends...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep after the ship is trial over. I was actually surprised how well Ill could keep the event on track even though there is such a huge chaos on that ship. Its show how great hes skill with RPG maker really is.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

1) I *really* appreciate English titles on the character sheet, but could REALLY use some English info/tags on battle messages and at decision points - not having a clue what I am agreeing/negating or what is happening makes things... frustrating.

3) Is there ANY way to actually get free of the ruffians in the port city (from the bar fight)? I can defeat those on the bottom floor, but even after leveling a good bit the 'Joker' still destroys her immediately if I go upstairs.. and once captured I haven't managed to find a way to get free (which is a shame - I think Lynn would just *love* the leash and shackles given her feelings for the character!!)
1. The game "is" going to be translated on full release, someone "IS" working on a full translation for the demo.

2. Level up higher (Like 6-7+)
Joker can be defeated around 6... "if" you don't get knocked down, but yeah pretty much you can't beat him, unless you save -> load per turn and hope he never knocks you down the way he is now.

ILL

Reputation score

Hey ILL,

Time and resource permitting (or in subsequent new games), I think adding floating lips to breast / pussy / clit / anal sucking would be nice, with a sexy pull and release movement.

I think you can use generic floating hand, lip, tongue and vibrator to fill in a lot of scenes with minimal resource.

Also, maybe an alternative posture for higher grade orgasm with higher requirements with some randomness thrown in. Even just having 2-3 alternative posture that shows up randomly can add a lot to ero value of the animation.

For example, an arched back position where you can't see Miene's face, with 1 arm bend over backward to support herself. As seen in this pic:

Also on her current orgasm animation, is it possible to add a bit of shake / shiver to her legs and hips? It would give it more impact :)

Well, you probably have a overflowing planning chart already, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt ~
humm...Otome-Dori. I think it's can make it better....oops off topic.
I'm totaly agreed your suggestion. but maybe I can't do it in this game.
I was said many time, but I say it again. I have no time :eek:
2) There should be something beyond that one screen of the fairy forest (or if there is, I certainly haven't found it - defeated the plants and got the longbow). The dryadess (that you get the bow from) would be a great possibility for tentacles / vines too (as now she just seems to stand there and ignore the character if the fairies are 'having fun'). satyr's and centaurs would also definitely be some good additions to a sylvian / fairy forest.
4) Is the game done (in it's current form) after the saughin fight on the ship?? It doesn't seem to matter how many I kill or what I do it still enters the scripted end where the character is catapulted off the ship and the game ends...
2. where the centaurs char chip. probably I'll add these monsterous dick humanoids, even if I have char chip.
and Forest map is just a battle testing map. don't expect proper events.

4. Demo is done with big battle at ship. they goes to Island of evil dragon.

other question is already have a answer.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

humm...Otome-Dori. I think it's can make it better....oops off topic.
I'm totaly agreed your suggestion. but maybe I can't do it in this game.
I was said many time, but I say it again. I have no time :eek:

2. where the centaurs char chip. probably I'll add these monsterous dick humanoids, even if I have char chip.
and Forest map is just a battle testing map. don't expect proper events.

4. Demo is done with big battle at ship. they goes to Island of evil dragon.

other question is already have a answer.
Haha of course, I know your planned work schedule is overflowing already.

Kanbate ;)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Some the stuff ingame Ill talks about makes me think of a mix of...
mahou shojo elena (魔法少女えれな) and Princess Knight Catue (プリンセスナイト☆カチュア) more so then Otome-Dori :p

Especially Princess Knight Catue.. dragon girl being raped by all kinds of things (which seems like the theme for the game from all the monsters mentioned) :D

Hopefully all the suggestions and help with bug finding will make for a smooth low bug free release when the time comes...! (´¬`)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ILL just asking will there be fendom/reverse rape here like main character can reverse a rape on her and rape the enemy back

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some the stuff ingame Ill talks about makes me think of a mix of...
mahou shojo elena (魔法少女えれな) and Princess Knight Catue (プリンセスナイト☆カチュア) more so then Otome-Dori :p

Especially Princess Knight Catue.. dragon girl being raped by all kinds of things (which seems like the theme for the game from all the monsters mentioned) :D

Hopefully all the suggestions and help with bug finding will make for a smooth low bug free release when the time comes...! (´¬`)
I'm more using that pic frame to show the type of position I'm talking about, rather then genre.

It's a bit scary now that I think about it, that I can recall what hentai I've watched that has the position I wanted to demonstrate heh. :eek:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm more using that pic frame to show the type of position I'm talking about, rather then genre.

It's a bit scary now that I think about it, that I can recall what hentai I've watched that has the position I wanted to demonstrate heh. :eek:
haha yeah there are a lot of... interesting positions, I can think of myself. I've been dealing with hentai for... several decades :eek:

ILL

Reputation score

Oldies anime(hentai and none hentai) was good than recent...
ILL just asking will there be fendom/reverse rape here like main character can reverse a rape on her and rape the enemy back
nnn...I'll "add" it. maybe it isn't enable in first release.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to reiterate, ILL, don't burn yourself out. If you weren't planing on doing something, you don't have to add it for your audiences' sake.

ILL

Reputation score

Just to reiterate, ILL, don't burn yourself out. If you weren't planing on doing something, you don't have to add it for your audiences' sake.
Yeah I know it. I don't thouch if it's not fit to my plan.
However, if it's make my game to good and if I have a time, I'll do it.
and, time is not enough at now.