What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Most of the scenes are mandatory and part of the story line as you make your way to the end of the ship story arc.

The only optional parts are fairy forest and bandit heaven.

The forest can give you aphrodisiac that gives you easy access to masturbation (just use it in front of the fairies and wait around). You can also masturbate while being banged at the same time later on. When you used the aphrodisiac just talk to the fairy for infinite replacements.

To get the aphrodisiac you have to kill all flowers and talk to a fairy. Head north from the entrance of fairy forest. You'll find 2 flower + 1 elf girl. The elf girl will give you a bow that makes flower really easy. Now kill all the other flowers East of you. I recommend doing this after the bridge, so you are level 2.

The bandit heaven can give you two prisoner scenario: normal and blind fold + chains.

For normal just lose anywhere inside to any bandits, and either wait til you pass out from the abuse or select surrender.

For blind fold + chains, You have to kill the bandit with the cell key, who is 1 of the 2 daily rapist when you're a prisoner under the normal scenario. So...

You have to kill him while naked and a prisoner (Lvl 3 minimum, with tier 2 abilities), which isn't too hard if you know what you're doing.

Alternatively, you go inside bandit heaven armed to the teeth and reach the prisoner room in the back, find the bandit with cell key, kill him, then lose afterward. There's a set of equipment and skill selection that makes this approach very easy:

1. Pick up wood shield in fairy forest (South East, no need to fight anything).
2. On level up, pick sword mastery and quick swap.
3. Buy helm, boots, black leotard at port shop. If you want pick up 2-3 med potion.
4. Equip all the new shinies.
5. Go into bandit heaven, back up to the doorway so you only fight 1 on 1. With all your equipment you should be smacking the shit outta the bandits.
6. When you're knocked down and the bandit stripped your armor. Go into equip menu and re-equip the armor, possible due to "quick swap".
7. Keep at it and kill all bandits, you may have to use 2-3 heal spells.
8. Go to the back, go straight to same room you end up in if you lose under normal scenario. attack the door and bash it open.
9. You'll see 2 bandits inside, you want to kill them. Note: Once door is down Joker will come down from the north, you do NOT want to engage him yet until you took down the bandit with the key.
10. What you do is leap over 1 of the bandit to the south, so he is now between you and joker. (You'll see what I mean if you've gotten this far) Stand still after the leap and 1v2 the bandits, take out the 1 inside, then the 1 blocking joker. After that you can just lose.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok i kept playing the ruffians capture and i managed to kill the first 2 got a level up to 3

then lost again to another 2 and now im blindfolded with a small circle light

new scene? or i've just never managed to get this far?
blindfolded added at ...maybe 1.10?
Tribadism scene is in the ship.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

cheers for the overview hentie and nice didn't know that was there until recently ...

i like to find hidden or just hard to get scenes in any hentai rpg games it gives you a sense of accomplishment XD

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i dont think i came across the tribadism scene only found the sleep with rin, ameria blowjob and i think that was all ...

was there anymore and how do i get them XD cheers

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i dont think i came across the tribadism scene only found the sleep with rin, ameria blowjob and i think that was all ...

was there anymore and how do i get them XD cheers
tribadism was a mandatory ship scene, when you found out the crew was keeping 3 women slaves in the bottom. After that Miene + Rin returns to their room and do some loving (due to aphrodisiac gas effect).

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh yeah i know the one now got confused with sleeping with rin scene but yes as of now i have seen all the scenes and events

thanks again i look forward to the full release XD

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has there been any change in the set release date as of yet ILL or is just a specualtive July releases XD

also what is the comparison with the current demo release to the full release in terms of gameplay and hours???

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can edit your last post. Just saying.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah i know i could've but seeing as it was an attentive post that i wanted answered,

I considered it needed a new post, i'll try to pay attention to edits from now on XD

ILL

Reputation score

also what is the comparison with the current demo release to the full release in terms of gameplay and hours???
Almost Event, Get experience, and of course Battle is working with scripts.
I can't start create main story without script testing was completed.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait a minute. You mean that you only been testing the script so far? Or you also drew up the art. Usually this two are what take up so much time to create.

ILL

Reputation score

Wait a minute. You mean that you only been testing the script so far? Or you also drew up the art. Usually this two are what take up so much time to create.
I'm working on Testing scripts and make templeate at this month.
Template is easy to make game creation.

a half of Artworks is already done.
I'll starting create main story at May in my first plan, but I'm face to too many system modifiy and many bugs.
Maybe release date will be late in August.
I'm sorry to all of yours, but I want to made good game.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll starting create main story at May in my first plan, but I'm face to too many system modifiy and many bugs.
Man, there's no need to apologize. The fact that such a long and complex game is being developed by one person is astounding enough.

Many good games have been ruined due to rushing to meet a deadline. Just take your time. No one can fault you for wanting to make a great game (rather, we applaud it).

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh no more time... i'm sad ... but it will be a great game I 'm sure, it can surpass my favourite game too (erotical night <3) gogo ILL you are the best :)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's okay to delay your game, delayed is better than buggy and unfinished.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or buggy and unfinished what is then patched to hell with trillion patches. That's something what can annoy me to no end.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

People don't mind delay's, a good game is what people want in the end, and this game has much to become one!

I'm glad were able to help you find them~

Oh and you said you haven't started fully on the game yet, so I have to ask...! Will there be event like, night time molester?

Maybe like slum area, or maybe first time at succubus/incubus city, when she is sleeping Lynn, or incubus? or night time stalker? sneak in and touch miene, or maybe aphrodisiac and rape meine in her sleep :eek:

ILL

Reputation score

People don't mind delay's, a good game is what people want in the end, and this game has much to become one!

I'm glad were able to help you find them~

Oh and you said you haven't started fully on the game yet, so I have to ask...! Will there be event like, night time molester?

Maybe like slum area, or maybe first time at succubus/incubus city, when she is sleeping Lynn, or incubus? or night time stalker? sneak in and touch miene, or maybe aphrodisiac and rape meine in her sleep :eek:
I have fixed you noticed bugs. the wolves chasing each other was tooo funny. lol

Yes. I have a plan to night stalker(molester) event.
Uncommonly, I don't Spoiler at now.
And, Miene never sleeping with incubus. Incubus dose not appear to present world.
She meets incubus only dreamland.

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ya, take your time, after all, the first impression is the very impt, no matter how great ur game is, if it's buggy or unpolished, most people wont give it another look.

On the other hand, if you take too long and too many delay, it tends to kill hype. So, it would be good if you find yourself overwhelmed to scaled down your scope.

Get the necessary stuff out first, before considering any side fetish/stuff.

Good luck to you :)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I have fixed you noticed bugs. the wolves chasing each other was tooo funny. lol

Yes. I have a plan to night stalker(molester) event.
Uncommonly, I don't Spoiler at now.
And, Miene never sleeping with incubus. Incubus dose not appear to present world.
She meets incubus only dreamland.

I made a short video on the wolf chase actually... I thought it was pretty hilarious to watch
Video is 1MB 0:07 seconds, "Save as" first then watch!

oh and incubus in dreams o_O
Dream rape, that reminds me of a hentai manga I read before...
[SS-BRAIN] ナイトメア・プリンセス

about some women that tries to free her friend from a nightmare, but gets captured and raped in many ways in her dreams... wakes up a sex slave :eek:

Last edited: