What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Lynn is not blood related with Miene. not a sister, not a yuri sister too.
she is a Samurai rather than a Bodyguard.
I see. So... will we see more of the two of them beside the intro or after you save her she will be just a background character?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I randomly get an error about an undefined method in "maso"
when I leave a screen while being naked after getting lots of rape in the basement.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I randomly get an error about an undefined method in "maso"
when I leave a screen while being naked after getting lots of rape in the basement.
in latest version?
maybe some version have this bug...but I dont't remember.
and I can't detect bug by report.
Please report RGSS error code if you can it.
I see. So... will we see more of the two of them beside the intro or after you save her she will be just a background character?
Lynn join party again. she is not a background character.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Quote from my ulmf album.
NPC: Nova
Back-alley doctor. Scientist. researching tentacles. especialy tentacle fluids to make "Tenta! Grape"...

She have...maybe 3 H-events.
Did you already know that this drink actually exists?

Read the comments. They are hilarious.

ILL

Reputation score

Did you already know that this drink actually exists?

Read the comments. They are hilarious.
I known it since quite a long time ago. but never drink it. someone send me!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Curiosity ILL, but for donations is there ever a plan to offer up another CG? Just wondering, since I do like your artwork!

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ill you need to redesign the bottle in Nova hand so the picture become realistic. XD

ILL

Reputation score

a design of Tenta! Grape bottle is come form Tentacle Grape and Fanta! Grape(sell in Japanese only?)

Curiosity ILL, but for donations is there ever a plan to offer up another CG? Just wondering, since I do like your artwork!
I have no time!
I want to put some full size in-game CG.
but adult contents can not use for donation site.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no time!
I want to put some full size in-game CG.
but adult contents can not use for donation site.
I see! You have been pretty busy making the game, which is by no means a bad thing. Well, keep up the good work ILL!

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I'm sure he's working hard, just look at Nova, she's pretty high quality looking o_O

Also, I do love twin tails... makes me think of handle bars to grab onto for sex... (´¬`)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in latest version?
maybe some version have this bug...but I dont't remember.
and I can't detect bug by report.
Please report RGSS error code if you can it.
Happened when she was
-not pregnant or pregnant
-naked (did not happen when clothed)
-had some cum on her( don't know if relevant)
Got raped until lvl 4 on clit, vag and anal, lv3 on bust lv4 on something else
-left the room

Attachments

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seeing as she's shown alongside Miene on the main screen, suffice to say she'll be a major character.

If you look at the background cg at the starting game menu screen you'll see Lynn in a "evil character" outfit, which allows for some speculation.

Was she *brainwashed* after being captured by the dark priestess? Perhaps via a "Taimanin Asagi" type training sessions?

In which case, a good ending would also include Lynn being turned back to normal. Whereas a bad ending can have lots of fantastic scenario materials.

Speculations :D

ILL

Reputation score

Happened when she was
-not pregnant or pregnant
-naked (did not happen when clothed)
-had some cum on her( don't know if relevant)
Got raped until lvl 4 on clit, vag and anal, lv3 on bust lv4 on something else
-left the room
ah...I see. I made too stuipd bug. thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ah...I see. I made too stuipd bug. thanks a lot!
We have to thank for your quick fixing of things :)

Also I kind of find it strange that when she was already blindfolded
they unblindfold her after she passes out once again.
Do they lose their fear of her after she slaughtered numbers of them, just because she orgasms some more (which is reckless, but possible) or is this a bug too?

ILL

Reputation score

We have to thank for your quick fixing of things :)

Also I kind of find it strange that when she was already blindfolded
they unblindfold her after she passes out once again.
Do they lose their fear of her after she slaughtered numbers of them, just because she orgasms some more (which is reckless, but possible) or is this a bug too?
not a bug. give a little chance for her and player.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

not a bug. give a little chance for her and player.
Sounds like making room for an easy mode (for people who just want to unlock the multiple endings) and a hard mode (for people who want a real challenge) although I think that this would really mess with the scripts...
Also i really look forward to the enema scene.
I loved the one in lilim union(i think) where in one town, when you get caught naked by a guard in the mountain town you get an enema as punishment for your unclean behaviour.
But I love the ones in Crossing Knightmare even more, for they are waaayyy unrealistic.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds like making room for an easy mode (for people who just want to unlock the multiple endings) and a hard mode (for people who want a real challenge) although I think that this would really mess with the scripts...
Also i really look forward to the enema scene.
I loved the one in lilim union(i think) where in one town, when you get caught naked by a guard in the mountain town you get an enema as punishment for your unclean behaviour.
But I love the ones in Crossing Knightmare even more, for they are waaayyy unrealistic.
Well, it does need it but its still hard to escape from that room because...!

Once you are captured, joker+2 ruffians will come to your south room, when you move to where they can, so the best method that requires a lot of luck is...

1. Sex the 2 ruffians near where you start
2. drag Joker +2 ruffians to farthest right
3. hope you can make it to the room on the far left (if they double move, theirs no chance).
4. Survive without knockdown to the corner with the chest (if you get knockdown before you get to the corner, you will most likely lose)
5. Kill the ruffians till you hopefully get a key. If joker gets to you, restart.
6. Hope you got a lot of pots, because once you get the chest/gear, put and fight the other ruffains + Joker.

Considering this is a test area, it probably won't be insanely hard/require miracles/cheats to do as you will possibly be a higher level. But yeah in the demo, its very very hard, even at Lv 8 all because of joker's ability :p

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, it does need it but its still hard to escape from that room because...!

Once you are captured, joker+2 ruffians will come to your south room, when you move to where they can, so the best method that requires a lot of luck is...

1. Sex the 2 ruffians near where you start
2. drag Joker +2 ruffians to farthest right
3. hope you can make it to the room on the far left (if they double move, theirs no chance).
4. Survive without knockdown to the corner with the chest (if you get knockdown before you get to the corner, you will most likely lose)
5. Kill the ruffians till you hopefully get a key. If joker gets to you, restart.
6. Hope you got a lot of pots, because once you get the chest/gear, put and fight the other ruffains + Joker.

Considering this is a test area, it probably won't be insanely hard/require miracles/cheats to do as you will possibly be a higher level. But yeah in the demo, its very very hard, even at Lv 8 all because of joker's ability :p
I think Joker is a pretty cool guy.
He can make Miene insta-masturbate or makes her insta-orgasm (Seems to give you double the point the others do, X4 for fairy dust) with his giant cock. He really isn't the leader for nothing :)

Another Idea I have is that a later boss gives her an instant enema as his ability that make her soil herself directly. She would die of embarrasement.
I actuall don't even like scat, but it kinda is humorous when miene does it. Kind of like a girl wetting herself accidentaly with everyone standing around her, laughing.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I think Joker is a pretty cool guy.
He can make Miene insta-masturbate or makes her insta-orgasm (Seems to give you double the point the others do, X4 for fairy dust) with his giant cock. He really isn't the leader for nothing :)

Another Idea I have is that a later boss gives her an instant enema as his ability that make her soil herself directly. She would die of embarrasement.
I actuall don't even like scat, but it kinda is humorous when miene does it. Kind of like a girl wetting herself accidentaly with everyone standing around her, laughing.
Well its probably more of the drug giving her 1-2 second orgasm's not how big his cock is :p Luckily he only uses it when you are knocked down, so I presume maybe there is a skill, or certain stat like DEX? maybe helps prevent knockdowns.

I was trying to get high lvl -> sex enough to get spread leg ability -> escape, and try that on lynn + sahagin on the boat to see what possible bug that might cause, but its very hard to get to that point :eek:

ILL

Reputation score

Welcom to sweet enema world.