What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

^^^ Yep what he said. You don't have to do it if YOU don't feel like doing it.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi. Amazing game. =) I was wondering, in haven, how do I remove poop from my bed? Every time i wake up, I'm covered in poop again. =\

I use the bathtub to clean myself, but there's still that poop stain on the bed. Is that making me poopy again?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi. Amazing game. =) I was wondering, in haven, how do I remove poop from my bed? Every time i wake up, I'm covered in poop again. =\

I use the bathtub to clean myself, but there's still that poop stain on the bed. Is that making me poopy again?

Thanks!
I think changing MAP is remove poop floor. isn't?

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think changing MAP is remove poop floor. isn't?
Hi, ILL. Great game so far! I like how many statistics you track. :)

I see what you mean. Yes, switching the map removes the poo from the bed. Maybe there should be a way to wash the bed, since there is a water source nearby (the bathtub). I say this because some players might not make it out, or they might want to stay. :)

Cheers!

ukshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ILL, a few questions:

I have been testing what the enemy NPCs can do. After killing the thugs in Heaven several times, some of them started using bombs to open a way to Miene. After killing the Maneater a number of times, it used a type of Mesmerize polen that made Miene drop her clothes. What triggers this?

How can I raise the exhibitionist status? :confused:

Is Angel Dust (Item used by Joker) available ingame? It had a too potent effect on Miene, enough to make her turn off her virginity protection. I was able to use love potion on other NPCs, but doesn't seem to have much effect.

Can Miene molest other women? (There is a lesbianism stat, thus my question)

Of course, if most of this is on the works, I can be patient.

Zexar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can Miene molest other women? (There is a lesbianism stat, thus my question)
That would be a change from the usual in these types of games! I've noticed that if you get into a fight with the faeries, when low on health they tend to fall to their knees and lose stamina instead of HP, much like Mine does. Though obviously you can't actually do anything to them yet (That I know of.)

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks!
Yes, sleeping in poop makes you poopy. Which seems fair enough, I guess? :eek:
Perhaps if during the meat-toilet scene the game also cleans up any stains left around the map? That would make a certain amount of sense, and should be doable without too much extra work, I'd have thought.

Robotron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why people are so eager to have the shit cleaned up off the map. If the scat bothers you that much, why not just turn it off?

ILL

Reputation score

I think...cleanup her poop by herself...there is some fethish.
I'll think about cleaning option.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not that we want to turn off scat. We don't want it to become mundane. It's a strong punishment. If it happens everyday, it loses it's effect.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how doing you escape from the house that the nun blows a hole out of? im unable to get out the character is prego if that has something to do with it

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how doing you escape from the house that the nun blows a hole out of? im unable to get out the character is prego if that has something to do with it
You have to remove your pregnancy first, Get hit a lot of times until she's no longer pregnant.

Is there a urinal play in this scene? Where Ruffians pee on her?
I've enabled scat but there doesn't seem to be something like that, Also I can't even make a poop all over her like what kingalaric is saying.

ILL

Reputation score

Is there a urinal play in this scene? Where Ruffians pee on her?
I've enabled scat but there doesn't seem to be something like that, Also I can't even make a poop all over her like what kingalaric is saying.
not in heaven. or not for now. some pee bukkake for other location at full game.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have to wait then.
Oh well, I'm satisfied with everything once the "birth" has been implemeted in the demo :D

but how do I cover her with poop? I've already enabled scat and tried to die but she doesn't seem to be covered in poop

ILL

Reputation score

I have to wait then.
but how do I cover her with poop? I've already enabled scat and tried to die but she doesn't seem to be covered in poop
get knockdown on the poop floor.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know why people are so eager to have the shit cleaned up off the map. If the scat bothers you that much, why not just turn it off?
For everything that you can think of, there's a fetish for it. :)

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

game based on pregnancy hope we will see some milking lol

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With all this talk about shit, I remain eternally grateful that I can disable it before the game even starts and pretend that it doesn't exist.

ukshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To answer my own question, Miene drops her clothes regardless if someone is attacking her or not if she drinks a love potion, but this is a rare occurrence.

It seems that if she hits Love Potion lvl 4 or greater her virgin barrier shatters.