What's new

[Complete - Full] [Shoku] A Record of Delia's War (RE194287)

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most of the battle text and some of the dialogue is not translated. Sorry, but This is a partial translation, not a full one..

EmptyNull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I've seen it's missing a few of the generic nonsense busy work sidequest. Ie things like go kill an insect in the farm field. Here's 100 gold for you. (This is around when you've got a million)
Maybe 5% of these aren't translated. They were in the previous game as well and they were just as pointless then.

Didn't know the game had scat. Thank god for the no scat option in the settings.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am not that skilled. I am just pointing out that this is a partial.
A partial translation is better defined as being limited to skills and the UI.

As the entire story and an overwhelming majority of H-Scenes are translated, with the only things being left out are the littlest bits of fluff for content that isn't important to the playthrough, I'd say this qualifies as a full translation, as I know what's happening to the story and to Delia's character at all given moments.

The only thing that's untranslated that I'm really missing is the Thoughts% messages for Delia and the people.
Translating those requires image editing though, so it's not something just anybody can accomplish.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am aware that not everything is fully translated. Some of that is the image editing, and some of it, like the battle text, I am hesitant to change because I don't want to mess up the coding in the scripts. I might come back at a later point to translate some more of the fluff quests if I feel like it.

The hard part now is going to be resuming one of my other projects! Can't let myself rest, lest I give up.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most of the battle text and some of the dialogue is not translated. Sorry, but This is a partial translation, not a full one..
there are other games that are also like this, as long as all the hscenes and 96% are translated it would be considered as completed

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
I am aware that not everything is fully translated. Some of that is the image editing, and some of it, like the battle text, I am hesitant to change because I don't want to mess up the coding in the scripts. I might come back at a later point to translate some more of the fluff quests if I feel like it.

The hard part now is going to be resuming one of my other projects! Can't let myself rest, lest I give up.
Keep up the good work,man. Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate the love for shoku's games that it was well received. The leftover part isn't crucial or critical in any way, so it can be left alone as long as the story, h-scenes, and important parts are translated.

For the one who complain should just think of it as translation version 1.0 rather than name it as partial (which in my opinion its named for translation <10%).
It's how Choronomium done his.

Just came back when you are free from most of your projects. Cheers to your godly works.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everybody, somebody on F95 found an error with the army preg gangbang repeat scene. I've fixed the error, and a new version has been added to the first post.

AbysalCrown

Reputation score
i just replace the folders but, i don't see nothing different, some help? what i do bad xD

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you planning on translating the bits that require image editing? I've always thought those thought bubbles were pretty neat, also thanks for the translation.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you planning on translating the bits that require image editing? I've always thought those thought bubbles were pretty neat, also thanks for the translation.
Thank you for your interest! As I do not speak/read Japanese, I have to rely on computer assistance to get the basic meaning of words - as the thought bubbles have a format not conductive to translation via machine, I do not currently plan to translate them.

I might revisit this later on, but at the moment I'm trying to keep myself working on Jodie whenever I'm in a translating mood.

bigpapi45

Reputation score
hello idk if your still looking at this but it says im missing a file in the titles1 folder how do i fix this

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello idk if your still looking at this but it says im missing a file in the titles1 folder how do i fix this
I'm still here. Can you screenshot the error you're getting? Alternatively, check your Graphics folder to see if there's a folder called Titles1, and put the attached file into that folder if it's not already there:

Attachments