What's new

[Complete - Full] [Shoku] Latia the Hero (RE286710/RJ286710)

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello;
I am beginning a new project! I've never translated an MV game before, but I've got the necessary software and I was able to get the ball rolling with the trial version. (Edit: I hate MV Editor. It keeps crashing and trying to eat my project data! It's a smoother interface though, I'll give it that.)

So, for reference, this game is from Shoku, so it includes loli content and rape, pregnancy, and various weirdness, so be aware of that before you visit their page or play the game. Don't post any pictures here, because loli pictures are bad news here.

Progress (9/7/2020): Fifth release! I'm calling it done. Consider this the 1.0 version of the translation. This translation is based off the excellent partial MayakTheUnholy made. Thank you for letting me use your partial as the base for my translation.

Please let me know if you guys get any errors or notice anything's not working. If you let me know about something, I'll try to fix it.

DLSite English page:

Mega Link:

Last edited:

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
Super hype! Shoku games are my favs! I'd love to learn to work the programs myself properly so I could do the ones that weren't done yet

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering if you were gonna pick this one up, but I knew in my heart of hearts it was only a matter of time.

Godspeed, but not in school zones.

aries22

Reputation score
I like Shoku game, what is the percentage of progress and how many days/months/years do you think it requires completion?

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry, but I just started this project, and I've got a job and I'm taking classes. So, don't expect that I'll be done anything soon.
Knowing that someone gonna make a complete translation of new shoku game is already enough to hype us.
Just take your time, quality always takes time, never ever need the rushing.
Cheers for the quick pick-up of this one, gonna wait patiently whilst I try to see if I can return to Delia. Thanks.

poopoopuh

Reputation score
Excited to see another translation from you!

I know it'll be great. Take your time, real life is of course the priority.

BronBron06

Reputation score
Looking forward to your project again, any estimated time frame?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I've got another update out! Another four scenes are translated, for a total of eight, and everything in the first act of the game should be translated now! I think there might be something up with the link, let me know if anything's weird.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update posted! Another five scenes and plenty of dialogue has been translated, for a total of fifteen scenes and the second act of the game.

brook09

Reputation score
You sir right here, have my fullest respect for translating a loli jrpg.

I've been translating loli jrpg's too, but I share them there where those are appreciated.

Definitely not here with those awful mods!

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another release! The game is basically complete now - you can play all the way to the end of the game without issue! Some of the late game prostitution and town dialogue is not translated, but I'll be working on that. As soon as that gets done, this game will be marked as complete!

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
(Edit: I hate MV Editor. It keeps crashing and trying to eat my project data! It's a smoother interface though, I'll give it that.)
I used to have that issue too.
For me, not touching a single thing while it's saving mostly fixed it, and I do mean *not a single thing*.
For some reason MV sucks the proverbial at saving, it takes ages and locks the whole system up for me, so if I click once windows is like "DOESNT WORK CLOSE THE APP" and that used to constantly destroy my project data. Hasn't happened now in a long time though.

Thanks for the TL, looking forward to playing it.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Applied the patch in a clean version of the game and ended up with this error... I also don't have cliplogger installed on computer as well(dunno if it's needed though). 1599558261723.png

EDIT: Found the issue, it's related to my secondary cheat plugin(that i run 2). Seems Clip plugin and that one doesn't meet each other, only the usual cheat menu works alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Applied the patch in a clean version of the game and ended up with this error... I also don't have cliplogger installed on computer as well(dunno if it's needed though).

EDIT: Found the issue, it's related to my secondary cheat plugin(that i run 2). Seems Clip plugin and that one doesn't meet each other, only the usual cheat menu works alone...
Yeah... The file I uploaded isn't a patch, but a complete version of the game. You should be able to run it as soon as you unpack the 7z. Does it work now for you?