What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Shoku] 魔王リティ / Demoness Litty (RJ247632)

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
魔王リティ/ Demoness Litty RJ247632

Links:

Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/shoku-riti.12847/#post-1035581

Gameplay
From what I can glean it has their ususal fair of oppai lolies, pregnancy and combat rape/violation. Not understanding the game I don't know too much (I'll update if anyone who does shares, I was just surprised that no-one's done it yet.)
Standard RPG maker interface and controls, custom sprites for the girls.
Defeat by HP so far spells game over, all H-content happens in battle. (That said their is a suicide command so that could change, but that is conjecture.)
It seems after the MCs virginity is lost (Cannot happen in the demo) Battle fuck of a form becomes possible. Top value fills to 100% first and the foe wins, bottom and it's your victory, vaginal shot regardless so once pregnancy is unlocked be warned.
You need a certain ring equip to instigate Battle fucking yourself.

Controls:
Standard RPG maker

DLsite's Synopsis
Litty is the daughter of the previous Demon lord. One day, her father left to
journey an isekai (another world), and she was left to rule the throne.
Litty is both shocked and expects to be able to do whatever she wants but...

Contains: impregnating / public violation / inter-species sex / double penetration / urination

Last edited by a moderator:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Compared to Shoku's other games, this feels like the bare minimum. It takes a lot of stuff from the previous games like how the h-scenes progress and some of the customization but most, if not all, of the previous games got this one beat. h-scenes are good but it makes little sense. The process of converting the prideful loli demon king into a sex crazed fiend makes no sense in this game, she just suddenly gets into sex. When you're stuck at that 299% lewd waiting for the 300% barrier to be broken, it eventually does in the final scene of the game. Unlike the other previous games, there's pretty much nothing to do (besides one small scene) once you hit 300% lewd. There's sex with random people on the street but they're all the same scenes.
Game is still good but it just isn't up to par with the rest. IMO
EDIT: plus the combat rape in this game is pretty shit. Regular enemies always grab, i don't think they have any other move. So if you fail to kill them with the first hit, they'll grab you and the only way to escape is through fucking them back. It does make for some good scenes but early in the game you can't fight back and can pretty much only reliably escape through coins you buy at the vendor. The coins are cheap but they remove you completely from battle so if you can't kill the mobs in one hit, you pretty much can't kill them at all. The weapons are easy to buy though. Everything just feels half assed.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else feel like a lot of developers seem to be doing this lately? I mean I saw shoku and immediately thought like 8 hrs of epic prideful demoness degradation to cumsoaked meat toilet in some slum strapped to a pillory. What I got was like an hr of "oh I got raped, better turn into a cum slut and fuck anything that moves." Not to mention the enemies that just do grab for a rape hold. There was literally no incentive to do anything besides skip a turn, collect the scene then beeline for the boss. You get a counter hit that lasts like 8 rounds and magic deflector later so you're invincible for combat anyways.

The overall premise was weak too, we've had a holy knight end up cum bucket locked in eternal battle with evil, a goddess cum dumpster, and Milk, THE STRONGEST MEAT TOILET EVER. By comparison the villain of this was pretty much half way to becoming an orc breeding machine even before we get to her. All Litty did was add a body to it so its 5000 orcs person instead of 10000 for just her.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Partial is up, for those interested:
https://ulmf.org/threads/shoku-riti.12847/
As for the game, yeah it was short, but I liked it a bit better than his last one.
EDIT: plus the combat rape in this game is pretty shit. Regular enemies always grab, i don't think they have any other move. So if you fail to kill them with the first hit, they'll grab you and the only way to escape is through fucking them back. It does make for some good scenes but early in the game you can't fight back and can pretty much only reliably escape through coins you buy at the vendor. The coins are cheap but they remove you completely from battle so if you can't kill the mobs in one hit, you pretty much can't kill them at all. The weapons are easy to buy though. Everything just feels half assed.
While working on the partial, I noticed there are 2 rings that make the escape and counter commands always work. Think you have to take the virgin route to get them though. Guess the way to do it would be to go the virgin route for the rings, then do new game+ with the rings to speed up combat for the lewd playthrough.

Sarav

Reputation score
While working on the partial, I noticed there are 2 rings that make the escape and counter commands always work. Think you have to take the virgin route to get them though. Guess the way to do it would be to go the virgin route for the rings, then do new game+ with the rings to speed up combat for the lewd playthrough.
You get the rings from any ending.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
I was really a fan of shoku until it switched to always loli MCs... I still plan to get and play most of the games because at least almost all of them got decent boobs and there's always monsters and huge penetrations, but they are not really must-buy and play ASAP like the nun and Annelitte games were :/

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I was really a fan of shoku until it switched to always loli MCs... I still plan to get and play most of the games because at least almost all of them got decent boobs and there's always monsters and huge penetrations, but they are not really must-buy and play ASAP like the nun and Annelitte games were :/
I'm the opposite. I really like the oppai loli MC's given how rare they are in these HRPG games. My problem is the lack of variety in H scenes in his recent games (they were pretty much the same over the last 3-4 games compared to his first 1-2 games). His last game was (imo) the worst one, simply due to the samey H scenes + focus on throwaway characters.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm the opposite. I really like the oppai loli MC's given how rare they are in these HRPG games. My problem is the lack of variety in H scenes in his recent games (they were pretty much the same over the last 3-4 games compared to his first 1-2 games). His last game was (imo) the worst one, simply due to the samey H scenes + focus on throwaway characters.
Pretty much my opinion on the last two points. (the h-scene variety and the recent games being relatively bad)
The h-scene variety was shit to the point where you could literally point out focal scenes in the games where you get from 100% lewd to 200% and from 200% to 300%. In like three of the games there was the 100 man wall prostitution scene that while good, was overused and by the end of the game the heroine goes through a gangbang with a couple thousand peple and become sex-crazed machines. Its all the same shit. Good shit mind you, but repeating it over and over again in each game is annoying. Shoku's games are basically just becoming the same games with different characters to lewd in near identical scenes with similar dialogue and slightly changed combat mechanics with a worn out progression system. And to make it worse, the games are losing content (the cg count has been dropping a bit and the combat is getting worse).
I don't say all this because I hate the dev. I've played most, if not all of Shoku's games so it really sucks when you see a H-game dev decline like this. This feels like Circle Kame all over again, but not that bad yet.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just went back and played the very first shoku game Sister Yuri, and I feel like he forgot what good ahegao looked like.

Rastafoo69

Reputation score
I mean, comparing Annelitte to Girl Knight Milk, its undeniable that Annelitte is dated. I agree that this game shows circle shoku going downhill, but lets be real here, Annelitte was not better than this one. I'd say they're equal.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Through DLSite: [ ]