What's new

RPG RPG Maker [shoku/しょく] 勇者ラティアと誠実な仲間たち。ただし淫乱 / Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) (RJ286710/RE286710)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New game from shoku, this one in RPGmaker MV. If you're familiar with shoku, you pretty much know what to expect here (animated H scenes, animated battle H, pregnancy content in the late game, and a dose of humor). This one has the "traditional 4 member jrpg party" although you don't start with all members. Most of the early H focus is on the main character, Latia, but the other 2 female party members also have quite a bit of content. There is a male character, but there's really not much focus on him, and there's no NTR or anything (that I found anyway). It also seems a bit longer and has more content than his last few games, although a lot of it is in the battles.

Gameplay is standard rpgmaker fare for the most part, with a decent amount of customization. Has a teleport system, detailed H stats for each female character, etc. This one also has a "sanity" system where if any of the girls drop to zero sanity, they are unable to participate in combat. Learning skills or getting H'd reduces it, and it can be restored with items or by talking to the priest in the church. Also, fair warning, this one has random encounters rather than shoku's usual "run into enemy sprites on the map" formula. There is an item for avoiding encounters, though.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker

DLsite tags: , , , ,
(dlsite doesn't tag this as loli, so I didn't add the tag or prefix here)

I'm working on a partial translation with Yugifan3 and Anurabis, will put a link to it here when it's done.
EDIT: partial is up: https://ulmf.org/threads/shoku-rati...ons-but-make-it-lewd-rj286710-re286710.13977/

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All the battle-h in the game isn't until the second half of the game, and I'm already lost at what to do, so...I guess I'll wait for a save to get posted LMAO.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
All the battle-h in the game isn't until the second half of the game, and I'm already lost at what to do, so...I guess I'll wait for a save to get posted LMAO.
In town, just look for the exclamation mark and talk to whoever is there. There's only one quest to do at a time. The pause menu has a "next action" command that tells you where to go once you've got a quest. Libellule's cliplogger should copy it to the clipboard for translation. It's right here on ulmf if you don't know of it: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
There's also a map with a marker for where to go, assuming you're on the right map.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In town, just look for the exclamation mark and talk to whoever is there. There's only one quest to do at a time. The pause menu has a "next action" command that tells you where to go once you've got a quest. Libellule's cliplogger should copy it to the clipboard for translation. It's right here on ulmf if you don't know of it: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
There's also a map with a marker for where to go, assuming you're on the right map.
oh shit, for some reason the times when I looked to see if I had a map available, it wasn't available, probable because it was the very beginning of the game. Now that you mentioned that, I looked, all the maps are available and have the objectives mapped out on them. Thanks for the help, dude :D.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I managed to finish the game but i am missing one H event. I know it's the second sex skill for the blue-skined girl and i do have the itme to use and learn the skill, but for some reason it gives me a text and she can't learn it. Anyone know what to do?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I managed to finish the game but i am missing one H event. I know it's the second sex skill for the blue-skined girl and i do have the itme to use and learn the skill, but for some reason it gives me a text and she can't learn it. Anyone know what to do?
Have you been keeping an eye on their sanity? Go to the church and donate some money to get sanity back and then try.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Le 100% save. Felt like the whole 2nd half of this game was just thrown in after a really good first half.
I haven't tried this yet. 2nd half that bad? :unsure:
Thanks for the save nevertheless.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, so when the description talked about 'battlefuck is in the second half' it meant that's when the h-battle stuff actually happens? I remember trying the demo and the only H I found was a forced scene involving one guy who then ran off, and I couldn't figure out what to do after that actually.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game goes from typical RPG with no H-combat to H-combat only where my attacks do no damage and I just get violated endlessly. Pretty disappointing TBH.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems I've gotten to the endgame part and imo, the game has a pacing problem.

Chapter 1 is ok, going around doing quests with some harrasement events inbetween. All scripted, so can't be avoided, but spread out enough not to be annoying.
Chapter 2 is just sex event after sex event, you get sent from one scene back to a house, then to another place for a sex scene, back to the house and so on. Think it has some 5-6 events in a row, all scripted in the story and it kinda drags on.
Chapter 3 is odd that it almost has no sex in it, but towards the end you get the sexual battle skills and the story progresses.
Chapter 4 ditches the normal combat system you've been using and instead you need to use sexual attacks to insta-kill opponents. Opponents can also capture party members, but it's a normal skill and not dependent on any state(like 0 mp) or armor state(armor visuals are tied to HP%).
Endgame is where I'm at right now and it seems to give more sexua events.

Another point, I know that Latia is the title character, but untill the end of chapter 3 we don't see Mina(second character) in any sexual situations and both her and the third female character seems to have no scenes outside combat untill at least endgame.

Overall I like the art and scenes, it's similar to their older games, but it's just badly paced and would love to see more use of the other two girls before endgame.

Edit: So I've completed what there is of the endgame. It adds 1 new map to the last dungeon with new enemies(with new animations) and the reward is a new vibe set you can equip on the girls. The other thing you can do is train the girls in prostitution, which is just talking to one person to have a small scene with each girl, then that opens 3 more people, but replaying the same scenes. Not sure what the point of the prostitution training is. Last thing is a longer scene when the girls are pregnant and put up for free use in the town square.

Honestly kinda disappointed with the game. Chapter 1 is good, it's a nice setup for a corruption story, but it all just falls apart after that imo. Also have no idea what the point of people being summoned from Japan was, could easily have just been normal fantasy setting. Feels like a step down from previous games. It's nice to have more party members, but they're barely used with no real scenes of their own and the battle fuck system is very bad.

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, from reading the above it seems like the game forces you into a H-combat gameplay style to win towards the end. I mean, I know it's a H-Game but I'd like to have the option to play normally as well; where H-Attacks can be a guaranteed win or advantage but optional.

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
Im getting a error about loading a png in titles1, does anyone know a fix?
When i get those kind of errors it's either that my game file is in a folder with a too long name or that it is in too many folders. Try moving it closer to your main disk or change the folder names from way too long japanese names to shorter ones

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is the gameplay close to ahriman's the moral sword of asagi?
No, not even close.
For the battle fuck combat, it's basicly this: you use a skill that stuns an opponent for 1 turn, next turn the enemy dies. Enemies can use a stun move on you that plays an animation and does % damage. Very basic and nothing like Moral Sword of Asagi's battle fuck system.

Blessed Shikibuss

Reputation score
No luck on the error, i've renamed it, changed locale/ I dont even see the png in the titles folder

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
image error usually either come from :

- Corrupted name / path folder => happen when uncompressing an archive with Japanese on non Japanese setting PC.
- Missing file => either the uploader or the dev forgot it / delete it by error ---> grab another version / updated version
- coding error in the game => dev fault, you need an updated version patching the bug.