What's new

RPG RPG Maker [shoku/しょく] 勇者ラティアと誠実な仲間たち。ただし淫乱 / Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) (RJ286710/RE286710)

ark555

Reputation score
when i play to mission 8 and get into latabory it say missing file data/Map2818.json
can everyone help me

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
when i play to mission 8 and get into latabory it say missing file data/Map2818.json
can everyone help me
You can try to refer to the post before you actually. Those are possible for your case as well.

zoneitorboneit

Reputation score
image error usually either come from :

- Corrupted name / path folder => happen when uncompressing an archive with Japanese on non Japanese setting PC.
- Missing file => either the uploader or the dev forgot it / delete it by error ---> grab another version / updated version
- coding error in the game => dev fault, you need an updated version patching the bug.
you were right, I had unpacked it in a non jpn region, switched and it was unusuable until Ipacked under a jpn locale
thank you

Raiden83

Reputation score
maybe im just stupid but can´t the enemies engange in sex when in battle?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
maybe im just stupid but can´t the enemies engange in sex when in battle?
They don't for the entire first half of the game. Like for a solid half hour of gameplay minimum I think. Then the new areas are H-enemies only that just rape lock your team while you barely damage them. All in all a very weird and unbalanced game.

wercat

Lurker
Reputation score
hi I started playing the game and am having a hard time getting past the cat in the rain forest not sure what to do could I get some help on what to do please and thank you

blerghit

Reputation score
You need to go to canned tuna factory, speak to people to get tuna can, and give it to cat.

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
hi I started playing the game and am having a hard time getting past the cat in the rain forest not sure what to do could I get some help on what to do please and thank you
you get the canned tuna in one of the shops of the "industrial" area north of the village.

Greywraith

Reputation score
Le 100% save. Felt like the whole 2nd half of this game was just thrown in after a really good first half.
Either this is far from 100% or it doesn't seem like this save is working for me, not even 10% of the stuff is available.
Gallery is cluttered with "?"

EDIT: I found the problem, a file refused to be overwritten.

But thank you eitherway.

Last edited:

ARVIERV

Reputation score
No luck on the error, i've renamed it, changed locale/ I dont even see the png in the titles folder
Open it with winrar and change the name-coding to a japanese one, this happens when the achieve tries to unzip files that have a japanese name and fucks it up .