OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shops, and missions

Jesse giggles,

"Join the club, sweetie! I wouldn't mind showing the monsters that did this a thing or two myself!"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The door to the shop opens with a dramatic creak to reveal Dr. Ritter, staring at the people inside for a long moment before marching up to Jesse with a stride as purposeful as ever.

"This knife. Give it to me." She points at the combat knife. "And one of the first aid kits, if you may."

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Kali makes an appearence heading along to the Mission board not reall ypaying atention to anyone else for the moment as she looks over it. After giving it a opnce over she signs her name to one of the missions and glances about looking to see if anyone else was going to be interested in going. she didnt honestly care who she partnered with.

(Kali signs up for More Survivors? and hopes for a little luck in finding anyone willing to help

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse blinks at Ritter,

"Oh... Okay." she says as she hands Ritter a knife and first aid kit.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you, dear. You have just contributed. . . to SCIENCE!" With a dramatically raised fist Dr. Ritter leaves the shop and goes to search for the heterochromatic woman.

Kayi

Reputation score

Having given up all hopes of her contact being useful, and realizing that the girls of the inn were so wrapped up in their own little worlds that they would never manage to pull together, Azure decided to head back to her room and change out her gear for her trip outside the Inn.

(Azure drops off things in her room then takes her 9mm handgun, 3 spare 9mm clips, and rations.)

Azure started out along the familiar path towards the hospital.

(Looting mission. Personal objective: collect equipment from the hospital for testing.)

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Claire slipped into the shop about an hour or so after Hannelore Ritter had left, looking for Jesse, figuring the woman might have an answer or two.

Upon spotting the shop-keeper, Claire paused a couple of feet away.

"Sorry to bother you again, Jesse," she began, grinning wryly, "I just had a quick question. This morning, the girl with the big sword said that the scarred woman, Shiva, was lost, right?" She feigned a somewhat bereaved expression, continuing, "do you know anything about what happened last night? I mean... I know you were at the party, but has anyone told you anything?"

She glanced at the rescue mission, noticing that nobody seemed interested in it... looked back at Jesse. Claire still felt that Shiva was a suspicious entity, but she wanted to know more about the white-haired woman, and the Director had shut her down about it. Her conscience revolted at the thought of going out of doors just to figure out what was going on, but it still itched at her!

(Question Jesse about Shiva and the 'They Didn't Come to Sell Cookies...' mission)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse's head lowered at the mention of Shiva.

"She was... On a mission to destroy a den of monsters, I don't know exactly what happened, but I think she was inside the store when..." Jesse heaved a sigh, "When it was blown up..." she said with remorse.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(nvm, still tired, PM me plox when next day)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The next day hasn't started, Selena is still very tired.)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Claire shook her head, blinking as she digested that information. That was a lot to take in all at once.

"So that was what that noise was last night. Ugh." She'd put together that 'den of mothers' was equal to killing a number of women who'd been dragged away, and she didn't know how to react to that, good or bad. How absolutely awful.

"So now she's with that white-haired woman. Hmm." Had anyone else brought that up to Jesse yet?

Whatever the case, it all sounded fairly suspicious. Claire had seen Shiva arguing violently with the other woman, but the part of her that wanted to distrust Shiva argued with the part that wanted to see if she had fought for the Inn's behalf.

"Thank you, Jesse..." She glanced at the missionboard again, a rise of guilt that tasted like bile rising in her throat. Claire moved woodenly to the board and picked up the marker, uncapping it, bringing her hand up... though the heady fumes worked like smelling salts, and the redhead found herself capping the marker and setting it down again.

"I need to go talk to some people," she told Jesse, if the shopkeeper was still watching, her voice apologetic. Actively seeking a woman like the white-haired woman was just asking for trouble that Claire knew she wouldn't be able to get out of, herself.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn, finally done mourning, decided it was time to go out and join the other girls in their efforts to... to what? What was the long term goal here?

The director was locked in her room and while missions to save other girls and get more of the things they need to survive were all well and good, none of those things were a long term goal... just treading water.

Finding this person who managed to kill one of the better warriors, though... that was probably a step in the right direction, but that's dangerous if you don't know what that direction is. If you don't know where you're going, how can you keep from falling into pits? Pits full of tentacle monstrosities, knowing this place...

So, Jenn considered the situation.

Suddenly, a lot of things want to rape girls, and they all seem capable of impregnating them. Now, I could buy one such creature evolving - women already have the, um, facilities to make babies. A second one might be a coincidence, but there seem to be more then that. Many more. This didn't happen naturally, someone did this. And that person is responsible for Jessica's death at my own hands.

My long term goal must be to find that person and kill them. My rapier through their belly, and may they die a long and painful death holding their guts in their hands.

But it isn't that easy. All I have is my rapier and one set of clothing. That needs fixing, quick. Maybe one of the other women here knows some particular things that'll help me for this situation... but I'm sure I can think of some things on my own.

Jenn makes her way to the Inn's shop, and fixes her most pressing need. (and one she's not likely to find lying about the inn, what with the number of girls who come back naked...)

"Could I get a spare change of clothing? I've been in these for... well days."

(Is Jenn's clothing still torn from her fight?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You put on Jessica's pants. Your current clothing is in good condition, were you wanting another set to place in your room?)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yea, and I'll do more with that once I have it >.>)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jenn requests an extra set of clothing, Jesse hands some over, smiling at her.

"Here you go, sweetie!" she says with a kind hearted smile.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you!"

Jenn takes the spare clothing to her room, then returns to the inn proper.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn returns to the shop, having retrieved her backpack and all the other things she had in her room except the change of clothing (that's for, um... not looting runs).

"Hey, Jesse - I'm going to be going to look for nearby supplies. What do you need the most apart from weapons?"

(I'm guessing food and clothing?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse puts a hand to her chin,

"Well... We are in great need of .32 ammo... And we could always use more clothes."

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*sighs and decides to just give up on checking out those survivors and figures she could go make a stealthy run to try and find some gear for the store as it seemed a few things were being run out of*

(Looting Run mission for Kali)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Embarrised by her nude body Iris walked into the inn shop. She was covering her bare breasts and flower with her hands. Her head was tilted forwards and looking at the ground from embarrisment. If you looked close, you could see how embarrised Iris's face was. As Iris made her way to the counter she said something directed at the woman at the counter. Iris said-

"P-please... I need something to wear... I lost my clothing on my last mission..."

Iris was sure the woman would spare her something to wear. She was always nice to Iris.