What's new

Shota/Loli discussion

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys!

I just found out that I love loli+shota games, like 実際のところ or 林間合宿. (Those are ulmf threads links)

Does anyone know any more games like this? I've a thing for it and I can't find anything with this style.
Also, share your thought on the topic if you feel like it, it's been a while since last time we talked :D

Remember, links are not allowed.

Last edited:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Shota/Loli discussion

The circle (dlsite link) pretty much has nothing but loli.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The circle (dlsite link) pretty much has nothing but loli.
I knew it, pretty neat. Sadly, I'm not able to run RPGMAKER 2000, so I only can play their latest games. Thank you anyway :D

(BTW, I'm not sure if you can post a link of dlsite with loli on it)

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a modern open-source reimplementation of the RPGMaker 2k/2k3 runtime: ... it's supposedly good enough to play VH, so it's probably adequate for many other contemporary things?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I knew it, pretty neat. Sadly, I'm not able to run RPGMAKER 2000, so I only can play their latest games. Thank you anyway :D

Dlsite links are okay.

Why can't your run RPGmaker 2000? Haven't been keeping up to the news. Is it because of Windows 10?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That and it might be hard to find. The only torrent site with it was sukebei, and the rest just links to it. Even AS is a bit dead on this front.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

everything DOUJIN3ARIES does is shota
魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 is a game about being a teacher at a school full of loli monstergirls

edit
here's a dlsite search that should cover everything your looking for(took me a minute to find the tags)

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Additionally, this server is in the USA, so if it looks like loli and there is no evidence to the contrary, it is loli. If you are going to post loli, do not post links but tell people to pm you."

Why you can't run rpg maker 2k games?
I hope it's not "because win10", as rm2k games run without problems (and I assume w8 is the same). Only other thing being is missing RTP or different OS. So depending on "why" it could be solved :D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ this, and images of the games as well are usually no good either.

The dev who did Qrinsway, Luciascript and Tinyking has good work, with some harder fetishes thrown in... Bit more developed characters though, might not be what looking for:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29696

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Most of my posts and subs in ulmf are loli related, mostly.

List is mostly indie developers in dliste.
Missing a few though like freakily charming and torotoro resistance etc.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot guys, I found some great games out there!

I couldn't play RPGMaker 2000 because I couldn't install the RTP, but I tried EasyRPG and it finally works. (Thanks a lot kvier!)

For the NegReppers: I already knew how to filter tags on dlsite, I asked if anyone knows any games like the ones I said, you bitches.

As for the sukebei thing, try using or the best one on my opinion: . The last one is a torrent search engine, so it searches on a lot of trackers and websites (even sukebei).

Thanks again guys! ;)