What's new

Shoujo Senki Soul Eater & Shoujo Senki Brain Jacker

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shoujo Senki Soul Eater & Shoujo Senki Brain Jacker

Aww was hoping if they did another Brain Jacker episode they would put the snake girl in too.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank youuuuu

amuass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the girl's

dead? Completely killed my boner and any hopes I have for future episodes. It seems bad end is becoming a running theme in hentai these days

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like it's a let down.

There was nothing about those beastmen that give me that 'it's not just a really ugly man' feeling like I got when watching Kuroinu episode 1 .- .

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the animation actually took a step down, they repeated scenes a few times and it got tedious. Oh well..

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Doesn't make any sense how she goes from destroying a group of those pig demons with that blast to being captured by the completely unrelated Pegasus again. Hated how generic the dialog animation looked...so sloppy and lazy. Didn't even try to sync it up with dialog or even randomize the frequency of the jaw's movement.

Compared to the first two episodes of this...very disappointing.

And yeah...
...not looking too good for her there :(.

amuass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They probably got dropped for any remaining parts of the project/series which would explain the low-budget animation and quality.
Probably killed the character out of spite or just straight up misogyny. I'm getting really sick of these bad ends; there have been a slew of them recently in hentai and doujins and between low-quality cash grabs and bad ends I'm starting to turn away from the entire genre

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Boner killed. Quite a shame.

Reputation score

This ending... it was bad... not just bad, but it kinda reminded me of the end of Isuka, hell, i didn't even know that Isuka had ended until the bloody box-set was announced, it feels unfinished, she should be given a 3rd movie where she comes back with Jettdl kill horsie and his minions.

amuass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Or Kangoku Senkan, though I guess the game got a sequel which doesn't really solve anything...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

While it isn't entirely all sure whether or not Brain Jacker is dead...that drill and those awful sounds(which sounded like blood and guts hitting the floor) doesn't really bode well. It's safe to assume she's dead.

Isuka on the other hand didn't die...she was just broken to the point where she and her friend were nothing more than demon baby makin machines.

Out of those two I'd take Isuka hentai any day of the week...but I would much rather have a "good" ending where the protagonist gets saved in the end. I know it's a little cliche to have the good guys win in the end but it is hentai after all. It's supposed to promote a feeling of euphoria instead of killing it. Might as well play around with yourself with a sand paper glove/dildo. :confused:

amuass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jerking it with sand paper... An odd but apt description. Seriously ruined the moment with a mean spirited ending.

Someone told me that this is apparently a prequel, which would make sense if this was while she was captured by Pegasus. But then it makes no sense if she was killed, which seems likeliest given the slaughtering noises. Did anyone understand any dialogue or the product page on getchu?

Last edited:

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Watched it.
I take "bad endings" over "good endings" any day, but not with girl's death (if that's what it was).

But there were other things bothering me before I got to the ending.
Animation itself doesn't look very good, actually it comes of as pretty bad.
Same bland environment all the time.
Same face close ups in dialog.
Censoring is pretty bad in general, but this time it's very aggressive, so aggressive that they even censored stomach bulge a few times (?).

Yeah... wasn't terribly impressed by this (and monster rape/sex is my thing).

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Jerking it with sand paper... An odd but apt description. Seriously ruined the moment with a mean spirited ending.

Someone told me that this is apparently a prequel, which would make sense if this was while she was captured by Pegasus. But then it makes no sense if she was killed, which seems likeliest given the slaughtering noises. Did anyone understand any dialogue or the product page on getchu?
Didn't really understand it no...but she and Pegasus did say "shinda" and the many variations of it plenty of times. And yea...that means death...so. Everything is pointing to them killing her. Especially as desperate as she looked when she was pleading to Pegasus. =(

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

based on the shitty animation and all that they mustve just killed the series off as none of this was even in the game, unlike the stuff on the first 2 eps which had pretty much only game content in them.

shame nevertheless, kinda wanted to have an ep with that dragon :[

amuass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, guys on Hongfire's september release thread are saying that the episode was a prequel to the first episode. Not sure how but it would probably help if someone could translate the story section of Brain Jacker 2's getchu product page.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am not upset of this movie because:

1. Obviously because the events come before brain jacker 1
2. Brain jacker (the woman) is prolly not the same brain jacker as from the first one. Could be (mother or different brain jacker.)

3. The pegasus guy is there because this as stated before came before brain jacker 1 because in brain jacker 1 the pegasus monster was dead, and killed by brain jacker, and this movie could state a past event before brain jacker 1 came to reality.

JWest

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone care to explain the ending of ep2?

Is it really the prequel of ep1? I wonder what they did to her at the end, almost sounded like amputation!