RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sibling Rivarly (Feris)

Oria Penpe: HP = 67, PP = 67, EP = 74, Status = Fine, Charmed

Ordella: Fine
Oeia: Fine

Rolls
Resistance: 27 vs 23, 21, and 27.

Letting out her shout, Oria didn't seem to shock the trio as much as she might like, though the dark haired twins did stop singing. "Why? Why should we stop?" one said, while the harpist played on, the wonderful notes filling Oria's ears and once more slowly forcing her to relax. "Silence is for the dead, why go to death when we can make such sweet music?" the other added, though neither approached Oria, their wonderfully melodical voices threatening to enchant her anew. "You were drawn to our song, filled with pleasure by it~" said the one, "why not enjoy it some more?" said the other, "we could sing to you for a long as you want.."

"Seconds.... Minutes..."

"Hours... Days..."

"Why not join us for a while? Warm up with us... Enjoy our company for a little while~"

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Oria arms fell down lifelessly as the song once again flowed. Her interruption only granting but a moment of reprieve. It's power however wrapped around her body like a warm blanket getting near lost in it's warmth. "No I...I can't I have to get back...Back to...It's some...some..." She kept losing her words as the music plucked worries and whatever obligations. "Sis...ters...will worry..." Were her last words as she fell to her knee's as her mind finally went black...Then red and words that were a whisper came to the front of her mind dominant. 'This feeling...These people...They are not the same...They are filth...I...I...I fear!' were its last thoughts.

With little warning Oria jumped to her feet and lunged at the musician with eyes that were of a cornered beast.

(Attempt to strangle the musician)

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oria Penpe: HP = 67, PP = 67, EP = 74, Status = Fine, Grappled

Some might say that it was reasonable to suggest that the group of women had invited trouble by their sonorous invitation, but it seemed that her vehement reaction to their singing caught them by surprise. Oria surged between the two singers to try and strangle the harpist, who gave a shocked gasp and flailed at Oria as the maddened girl leaped for her throat. She stopped playing the harp at least, but then Oria was dragged to the ground and pinned by all three, protecting them from any further harm.

"You know, it never does go the way we plan, does it?" said one as she pinned Oria's hands to the ground. "No... No it doesn't," the other twin answered as she knelt on Oria's legs. "But it all works out in the end," the harpist said with a sigh, "it'd just be nice if once in a while the mortals we encountered weren't either insane or boring... Though I guess the former is more fun!" The other two nodded in agreement, though as yet they weren't doing anything to Oria other than holding her down.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

As the music stopped Oria's hostile expression seemed to soften even when the girls dragged her down to the ground. Whatever manner of beast that emerged seemed to have quieted. Oria mind started to come back accompanied by a constant painful pulsing in her head. "Ugh...My brain hurts..." She muttered trying to feel her forehead with her right hand only to find it pinned to the ground by a blue girl, along with her other limbs in much the same predicament.

"Who're you and..." She started to calmly ask as her blurry vision became much more visible to discover her potential captors were without any clothes. All too close for her to be anything now but flustered and blushing madly."Ah...Ah...AH! Are you girls nuts!? Please put on something!" She demanded of her captors shutting her eyes shut to try and prevent herself from being aroused from the sight. Mentally she battled with her lower member who seemed to start to react to the sight but not completely at full mast. From vegetables to fecal matter quickly stopping her beast from growing any bigger. Yet the blood was still flowing down there and the feeling these girls touch on her wasn't helping in the slightest!

'Hopefully their not into that sort of thing...Their just girls who like to sing nakedly right?!' Oria thought optimistically unsure who or what these women were and what intentions they had for her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooof course she is," one said with a sigh as Oria seemed to come to her senses with the enchanting music gone. "I wonder why though... This one is weird," said another. "In more ways than one," another pointed out, and with her eyes shut Oria was taken by surprise when a hand settled on the bulge forming at her crotch. Taking a firm grip, she began to stroke and roll, teasing the helpless girl's cock beneath her dress without a hint of shame. She seemed fairly good at her task too, her touch certainly more potent than anything that Oria had ever been able to perform on herself, and her efforts to keep from getting any harder proved in vain as she quickly rose to full mast.

"Ooooh, how big is she?"

"Not too big... Should be fun though~"

Some of the hands holding her down moved to start undoing her clothes, clasps and buttons and ties undone with distressing speed and dexterity unless Oria started trying to thrash her way free.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Oria's eyes shot open as a warm sensation overtook her lower member. "Hey! Don't touch thereeee...ahnn" Her words trailed off as a horny feeling overpowered her mind, nobody had ever touched her like this. She wanted to try and break away but her penis kept wanting more, time and time again it was denied her luscious sisters due to some sort of morality Oria held dear, but this time there were four dames with no relation. Perhaps they had an ulterior motive with this lust, yet it didn't care it grew slightly larger as the girls began to strip Oria. "ahhh....Damn it!" Oria threw back her head and bit her bottom lip hard the fresh pain and blood prevented her from blowing her seed then and there. Though her rod was at full mast ready to take a plunge into maybe whatever wonder's these gorgeous dames would show him. 'YOu...Little Traitor!' She cursed her member, if it had any reply it would probable have been 'GYAhaha my will shall not be sated till I violate all their holes!' If she had such stamina she could not say this was after all...

"Please....I've never done this before, you guys must know how frightening this is!" She pleads trying to appeal to whatever morality these girls had if any. Though she could hear their slight chuckles at the word frightening as they gazed at her shaft. "That thing has a mind of it's own! I'm seriously not at all comfortable at this situation!" She defended her unwanted arousal, this wasn't how she pictured her first time would be. Though the thought of it frightened her more, showing a man her lower body would most likely send him running had been her guess. So she'd stayed away from any sort of relationship focusing on her quest but now the reality of it was forced upon her. She felt wholly unprepared for it!

(Plead to stop)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooooh, we've caught a virgin have we?" said one, grinning and giving one of Oria's breasts a soft grope.

"Really? You want me to stop?" the one groping her cock cooed, giving her shaft several slow strokes through her clothing. "This one doesn't seem to agree... I think he wants to be... Let out~"

Already her clothes were being drawn apart piece by piece, but then they stopped without fully removing anything, fingertips brushing teasingly against the first hints of her bare flesh. "So... You want us to stop, huh? What's it worth to you, little mortal?"

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Being assaulted from above and below was near maddening to Oria in ways she could hardly comprehend. The ways they touched her she could never conceive herself as her body reacted in kind. She could feel wetness from her other orifice start to drip with excitement just as her shaft was. 'At this rate I really will go beyond...' Were her thoughts she had tried to bit her lip again but that didn't seem as affective as the first time if anything it excited her more. Silvia dripped from her mouth with excessive panting made her realize that it was inevdible.

Yet a glimmer of possible hope arose from one of the girls offering an exchange. She would've grabbed at anything that could stop this process from going any farther! Yet she remembered a certain demons words. "Words have power child as do vows never make them lightly...As all would help you make them succeed, for a price of course..." The words rang heartily in her mind as she mustered whatever mental thought would come to her.

"What do you want? Please just have them stop..." If they were bargaining something maybe she could at least stop those troublesome and yet oh so loving hands...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooh, begging already? Hrm~" one said, and just then the one fondling Oria's cock gave a seductive purr and began to stroke her concealed shaft in earnest. The steadier stimulation lasted for only a few seconds before reverting back to her earlier teasing, but it was all starting to add up as the other slipped a hand between Oria's legs and started teasing her womanhood through her clothing.

"What will we ask of her, hrm?" one asked, grinning as she continued her teasing strokes. "For the salvation of her purity? Oh indeed... What a prize to give up!" said another. "How about... A favor in blood, thrice offered?" said the last, to which the other two tittered softly. "In blood? Yes... Thrice, must you battle for us, at a time of our choosing, the blood spilled repaid in treasures should you succeed, in the name of our court~"

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm not be-ek!" Oria was overtaken by a wild fervor of pleasure as the vixen was working both her sensual tools. She felt a strange feeling of liquid wanting to overflow in her shaft. Trying her best to hold it in was a painful undertaking, but she was determined yet still a little bit of precum managed to get out moistening the very tip of the clothes the girl was holding.

"Guh...I can't take anymore...I Accept! On my honor and soul I accept! So please just stop!" She pleaded hoping for them to stop with this sexual assault that was now unbearable to resist.

(Accept)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A flicker of power ran through the glade, subtle but present, and signaling something of far greater significance than the tiny hint of magic suggested. True to their word, however, the nymphs each pulled their hands away, even settling back slightly so that Oria could regain her composure without their direct influence.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

With the words said Oria found herself free of the girls groping hands. No long hampered by their weight upon her body she stood adjusting her clothes so they weren't so ruffled. Although even when she got it to manageable level there was still one problem, Her member was still at full mast as if spite her reluctance with the Nymphs. She sighed and closed her eyes for but a few moments as the once proud fledgling receded to it's limp status. Though a little bit of pain accompanied the transition as she never had come that close before without releasing. Now somewhat presentable Oria turned to face the four women about the vow they have made Oria make to save her innocence.

"Hah...Although this vow is by all accounts forced! I will do it...Just so you know though I'm not a master of war or anything, Still in training under my sisters an all..." Oria stated lowering her head a bit giving her honest opinion about her combat prowess, though she wanted to show off being beaten by four naked women had sent her ego pummeling.

"Who'd you have me fight anyway?" She asked a bit puzzled what sort of enemies these women would have.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oria Penpe: HP = 67, PP = 67, EP = 74, Status = Fine

The three faeries simply giggled at Oria's earnest appraisal of her skills, seemingly amused rather than put off.

"That isn't for us to decide~" one responded mirthfully to Oria's question.

"Your debt is to our court!"

"We were just looking for a bit of fun for a while, but when we found out about your... Extra attachment~" and then a hand casually ran along Oria's still erect rod, giving it a final stroke.

"One of us would have taken your seed and added a daughter to our little coven~"

"As you denied us a life for our court, you will provide death instead!"

You will know what you must fight, and when, but more than that... We cannot say~"

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Listening to their words Oria couldn't help but notice their teasing tones. Yet she managed to get the gist of it. Whatever debt she owed was going to go before a group of people, perhaps even a whole hidden kingdom of women like these...The thought was a bit unsettling if everyone were as randy as these three. Yet she would endure as she'd done with these three albeit not very well, jerking away when one of the women again touched her lower rod. "Hey keep your promise!" She lashed out barely able to repress her lower member which started to stir a bit once more.

"So you can't tell me but the people at the court will? I'm not sure if I can do that now, gods know how long I've been gone from...From...Uh oh." Her face contorted with worry and panic as she remembered her sisters. The punishment and tongue lashing she'd receive would probable be indescribable!

"How long have I been here exactly? I have two twin sisters who wouldn't be all to happy if I was um gone for a long time..." She tried to explain calmly but remembering Ordella's scowl gave a fresh shiver down her spine.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of the court, yes~"

"Fret not little one! You will be told what you must do when it is time for you to do it~"

"Oh don't worry about that. You've only been here for a few minutes, plus however long it took you to reach us... You probably haven't gone long, not unless you can't navigate woods very well anyway!"

The three shared a soft giggle at her apparent distress, seemingly lacking much in the way of concern for what punishment her sisters might inflict.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh that's a relief...Well it's been...a bit harrowing but you certainly taught me something that I probable won't be able to forget." She tried to say something positive that happened here today. Though the only thing came to mind was the things she was doing her best to suppress. 'I won't be able to look at myself for weeks without getting riled now...darn it.' She finished her thoughts and turned to leave until another thought caused her to turn back around.

"Though how will you reach me? Me and my sisters are kinda travelers. It's not like you can contact me when I'm on the other side of the continent...Can you?" She asked the girls a bit interested what method they'd use to contact her. Though once that information was gathered she'd proceed home with the twigs she'd gather for the snowman. Though she'd have to explain the things that happened here today.

'I wish I could lie to them sometimes...Gods brace my will to withstand whatever comes after that.' Were her last thoughts.

(Move on to the snowman area)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three tittered, first when Oria tried to say something positive about her experience here and louder when she asked how they would reach her. "We are of the fae child... There is nowhere that we cannot find you~" said the one, and the musical laughter of the three would follow Oria all they way out of the forest, fading and lost within the wind once she was out of the glade but still sometimes perceptible.

Ordella was frowning and shivering next to the almost completed snowman by the time Oria returned to town, and immediately stalked to meet her. "Where have you been!? I was starting to get worried!" she said, not too severe just yet and nowhere near as scathing as their other sibling could be, but still quite obviously angry.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

'Creepy...' Her face showed what she thought of that power that the fey possessed. Even when she was guided out of forest she could not stop worrying where they might pop out next. 'When I'm bathing or sleeping ugh...Having a connection with these faerie folk is sounding more...' Before she could finish her thoughts she noticed her rod begin to stir at the very idea of the fey appearing in such a manner. 'If you so much as twitch I'll smash you against the nearest stump I swear it!' Thus just like that the rod's steam was depleted of it's arousal. She began the short distance to the snowman to find her sister practically shivering from the snow.

Her question was a simple one though it made Oria cringe at the very notion. "I...I..." Oria began as she blushed furiously trying to put together her words. "I DON'T WANNA SAY!" Oria blurted out and attempted to dash away but ended up plummeting into the sturdy snowman she and her sister built. "Offff! How could you Siref..." Oria cried out the name she had given the snowman as she fell backwards and before she could think of trying something else her sister was hovering over her. When she met her eyes Oria felt her tears well up. "I messed up sis...I'm not sure where to even start...sniff.." Oria tried to choke back her tears to little effect, always getting like this when she'd done something wrong or failed at a task. She seemed to be unable to stop sniffling however preventing any further inquires. Needing comfort or swift action to get her gears back in order.

(Bawl)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ordella blinked at Oria's antics, and slowly bent over her to check that she hadn't knocked herself out on the soft snowman. "Are... You okay down there?" she asked, half concerned and half amused. She quirked an eyebrow at the sniffling girl, and reached out a hand, "now now, none of that! Just start at the beginning! What happened after you went into the woods? Did you get lost again?" Her elder sibling's playful, bubbly personality was coming back to the fore now that Oria seemed merely distressed at having to reveal what had happened rather than harmed by whatever she was having trouble putting to words, and she offered a reassuring smile as she pulled Oria back to her feet and took some of the sticks needed to complete their snowman.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sorry sis..." Oria apologized as she grabbed her sister's hand, raising herself up to her feet. Whipping away her tears Oria looked at her sister uncomfortably, having trouble making direct eye contact with her.

"Well I did get lost a little..." She began her tale going over her when she entered the forest. "I couldn't find enough sticks so I went in deeper." She continued on but then paused for a second.

"And that's when I felt all strange and heard a soft song when I got near to it I saw three...three naked nymphs...I couldn't help it! My feet were moving on their own and my mind was almost a complete blank I swear!" Oria tried to defend herself but quickly calmed down still feeling her sisters comforting touch upon her.

"I think I managed to break free for a few moments but well I felt all tired from that darn song. So those three nymphs managed to pin me down and...Well they started touching me...Like how you and sis...Erm...Damn it! So I bargained with them if they let me go I'd do them a favor! They oddly agreed and allowed me to leave the forest but they said they'd call me when it was time for that favor to be re-payed. So you see I...I really messed up..." Oria started to sniffle again and silently hoping her sister wasn't to angry with her.