Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sibling Rivarly (Feris)

Oria Penpe: HP = 67, PP = 67, EP = 74, Status = Fine

Ordella: Fine
Oeia: Fine

"You saw WHAT!?" Ordella asked, incredulous and angry all at once, though after letting Oria's flinch settle in she smirked suddenly. "And why aren't you still there? I would be!" she said playfully, giving Oria a nudge on the shoulder, though she grew more serious as the younger sister continued and ultimately finished her story.

"Wow, a pact with the fae.... You really know how to get yourself in deep, huh? Well, at least nothing bad happened to you... But that's not to say it won't," Ordella said softly, putting a hand on her chin thoughtfully. "You know.... I don't know if we should tell Oeia about this just yet," she continued, "she'd be... Really really mad."

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah she'll have our hides for sure but..." Oria agreed with her sisters words, Though even the notion of lying to Oeia was a painful one. "We can't do that, having her in the dark about this could prove dangerous, especially when the fae come for their debt. We just have to tell her and well...try to keep the skin on our backs..." Her voice seemed to tremble at the very end seemingly knowing what sort of punishments were in store.

"Besides you know how I get when I try to lie, I always end up cracking when she goes to me for confirmation!" She added knowing that once Ordella finished her version of the story Oeia would turn to question Oria in which Oria would falter considerably then promptly confess the truth.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oria Penpe: HP = 67, PP = 67, EP = 74, Status = Fine

Ordella: Fine
Oeia: Fine

"Mmmm..... nahhhh!" Ordella said, waving her hand, "if we tell her now, we'll have to deal with her screaming at you for days and THEN deal with the faeries when they show up! If we DON'T tell her, we only have to deal with a little bit of screaming and the faeries! That sounds like a much better deal!" She planted her hands on her hips with a confident smile, "if you really want to tell her the truth now, well... I'm not gonna stop you, but I'm offering to make things easier on you here!"