What's new

Patreon SIM Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Sid Valentine] Cohabitation

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cohabitation

Do you mean in the shower? If so then I've looked into it and fixed it.
Is there an updated build? I caught the shower loop and had to force the game out. Text in the Kitchen for dinner still has the option to cook breakfast at dinner, though the conversation text correctly notes dinner.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there an updated build? I caught the shower loop and had to force the game out. Text in the Kitchen for dinner still has the option to cook breakfast at dinner, though the conversation text correctly notes dinner.
I was going to wait to see if anyone reported any more problems before uploading another version but given the current time I doubt anyone will before I go to bed. So, here it is:

v0.33.1

- Should fix the shower bug.
- Fixed the dinner typo.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As always, thank you for this. :)

It's kind of funny that you're not asking for support at Patreon and then you have other people delivering far less engaging games that splatters the P logo all over the intro and main title screen just from version 0.0.1. :rolleyes:

You're a hero in my books.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Adding sleeping pills to her food and going back to room will gives blackscreen at least for me.
Got cameras installed but can't figure out where i can look them, not from computer.

Edit:
Correction it's not sleeping pills that gives blackscreen, but if you do 2 things in kitchen without leaving then game crhases to blackscreen

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Adding sleeping pills to her food and going back to room will gives blackscreen at least for me.
Got cameras installed but can't figure out where i can look them, not from computer.
did you read this part?

Can buy and plant the waterproof mini-cams, though you can't watch her in the shower yet.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

download link not work. I get message: Enter decryption key.The provided key is invalid. Please check that the key is correct or ask the creator of the link again.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

did you read this part?

Can buy and plant the waterproof mini-cams, though you can't watch her in the shower yet.
Yep noticed that after my post my bad.
Still kitchen can be bugged if you first add sleeping pilss and then do anything else than leave game will crash.

Ps i didn't get any of new lunch scenes.

bouli0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

download link not work. I get message: Enter decryption key.The provided key is invalid. Please check that the key is correct or ask the creator of the link again.
The link in the OP is wrong. Use the link from a few posts ago.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Little QoL suggestion:
-Don't ask if we want to leave somewhere. Even if it was a mistake, it doesn't cost IG time and we can go back right away (1 click for going back, when it's also one click for cancel leaving). Keep it simple :)

Also, the midnight screen shows her with a nightgown, when temporaly, it's supposed to be before she changes into the said nightgown. It's a bit strange^^

Last edited:

BDI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you visit the kitchen at night and use sleeping pills, then leave, if you go back to the kitchen and do anything then leave, you then get that black screen.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

v0.33.2

This should fix the sleeping pill problem.

The link in the first post should also be fixed. I'm not sure what happened there.

Little QoL suggestion:
-Don't ask if we want to leave somewhere. Even if it was a mistake, it doesn't cost IG time and we can go back right away (1 click for going back, when it's also one click for cancel leaving). Keep it simple :)

Also, the midnight screen shows her with a nightgown, when temporaly, it's supposed to be before she changes into the said nightgown. It's a bit strange^^
This isn't a bad idea. I'll implement it during the next content update and see how people like it.

As always, thank you for this. :)

It's kind of funny that you're not asking for support at Patreon and then you have other people delivering far less engaging games that splatters the P logo all over the intro and main title screen just from version 0.0.1. :rolleyes:

You're a hero in my books.
I may end up backtracking on my former position on this, unfortunately. With how large and time consuming this is turning out to be being able to focus more on it and less on getting in as many hours as possible at work would help tremendously. Still, I won't do it until at least v0.50 as by then the mall will be in as well as the favor system, which will give the game a few more directly sexual scenes.

Keyen

Reputation score

Also, 2 problems with work:
-Work at time 4 & 5 is called "Simpe project"
-Work at time 4, 5 & 6 earns only 30$

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, 2 problems with work:
-Work at time 4 & 5 is called "Simpe project"
-Work at time 4, 5 & 6 earns only 30$
Thanks for catching that. I forgot to update the Afternoon - Evening computer events.

v0.33.3

- You'll now get $50 for a simple project no matter when you work.

I did, however, forget to fix that typo before I hit the 'deployment' button. It'll be corrected during the next update.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may end up backtracking on my former position on this, unfortunately. With how large and time consuming this is turning out to be being able to focus more on it and less on getting in as many hours as possible at work would help tremendously. Still, I won't do it until at least v0.50 as by then the mall will be in as well as the favor system, which will give the game a few more directly sexual scenes.
It's only understandable that one needs an incentive to work on something. That's the way things are.

When you work on a project for the first weeks, your motivation alone makes up for all the focus and energy you need to put on it. But that motivation tends to critically waver later, so filling up the vacuum with money it's a totally legit way to deal with the issue! :p

And as your player I absolutely prefer throwing you a little tip every month than seeing this game unfinished.

OP
D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

v0.36

- Added in sleeping thigh sex scene.
- Added in repeatable kissing practice scene.
- Added in shower spy cam scene.
- Added in groping progression event.

For best results you should load a save after you finished the kissing scene. And like with that, you should save after the groping scene and keep that save for later.

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that you have a patreon I just wanted to say good luck with the impending lawsuit with illusion.

Sarav

Reputation score

Now that you have a patreon I just wanted to say good luck with the impending lawsuit with illusion.
'Impending'? Have they done it before? I have seen a few games on ulmf that use illusion models and also have patreon but they're still here.

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

'Impending'? Have they done it before? I have seen a few games on ulmf that use illusion models and also have patreon but they're still here.
They should be even more worried. The more money someone makes using illusion's assets the more likely they are to take action.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They should be even more worried. The more money someone makes using illusion's assets the more likely they are to take action.
You obviously have a point, but there are a number of reasons because I think it's highly dubious they''ll so aggressive as to take action in the form of an instant lawsuit.

To the extent of my limited knowledge, Illusion is a japanese company and HS is supposed to be distributed only inside Japan. So they seem to have no interest in outside markets. Therefore, they won't be losing money if 'gaijins' start make games using their assets, as long as they don't post them in japanese only forums.

Secondly, even if they start taking legal action (internationally!) only to make their point, they'd need to ready themselves for a long and expensive process that won't result in less people pirating/redistributing their games.

There are other companies out there like the one starting with 'N' that are in a totally different position (both internationally and in resources available to them) and are indeed VERY active when it comes to these things, but what they're normally worried about is the image of their trademark characters as family oriented entertainment role models.

In the other hand Illusion makes adult games in the first place, so I don't think they're very worried about their characters being used for identical purposes of those in the vanilla version. :rolleyes:

Lastly, I foresee a LOT of games making use of HS. Their models are simply beautiful and the modding community is going to make sure it'll have serious customization. So Illusion would be really busy if they want to do something at all.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To the extent of my limited knowledge, Illusion is a japanese company and HS is supposed to be distributed only inside Japan. So they seem to have no interest in outside markets. Therefore, they won't be losing money if 'gaijins' start make games using their assets, as long as they don't post them in japanese only forums.
I was about to post the same thing. Illusion seems to always be focused on the Japanese markets, and they have come down on imitators and those who have used their products.

Outside of Japan they don't really seem to care, they probably know about it but since it doesn't affect their market they have never seemed to care. Far as I know they have never gone after any non-Japanese user of their images or products.

The warning seems a bit alarmist in my opinion.