What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

omgyourmom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/18]

Are you sure you haven't found it yet? Actually even though i and the game itself called it secret, the procedure to unveil that secret basement is kinda straight-forward.

Hints:
-The thing you will do in the Secret Basement involve only Nalili.
-Try to regularly visit the Empress in her chamber. You don't have to visit her every day though.

Spoilers:
Visit the Empress Chamber after you did Nalili the "deed". Nalili will stand there somewhere bringing news about her mother's permission to use the secret basement. She then tells you where the secret entrance is.
ah i forgot to talk to the princess. thanks.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i missed a hell of a lot of things the first time through.

was worth redoing the section. not sure i got everything, but i got most of it at least.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

More specifically:

BODY TRAINING:
-From Exercising in your bed.
-From Sparring with Nalili in Spar Area. (Train Nalili doesn't gives you Body levels)
-From any "Training Ideas Resulting Skill Gain" in Spar Area.
-From sparring with enhanced Nalili in Spar Area. (I believe this give more than 1 level.)
-Battling with Obnoxious Slimes, Smugglers, and in Arena Fights DOESN'T give you any Body Levels..

MIND TRAINING:
-From Meditating in your bed.
-From Helping the Prisoner Lamia. (This one gives 3.)
-From having sex in Crimson Bordello Brothel.
-From events in the secret basement. (This one gives 5 at the cost of 3 days.)
-Paperworking, and any other Sex Scenes DOESN'T give you any MIND Levels..
Whoa, thanks! This is really helpful. Now what I have to do is make sure I get all the quest objectives and get as many of the abilities as I can by the end.

I have 3 more things to ask though and then I'm set.
1: Do I need to do the arena fights/smuggler side quest, in order to teach Nalili discipline?
2: Do I need to do the paperwork and help at the office in order to fix the stagnancy at the castle? Because I did all that and didn't get the objective anyway.
3: Is reading the books at the library - which I assume takes 1 day for each book - required for any of the above?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you have to go back to the boss lady after you've completed all the paperwork and tasks, until you get the orgy you're not done with it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1: Do I need to do the arena fights/smuggler side quest, in order to teach Nalili discipline?
2: Do I need to do the paperwork and help at the office in order to fix the stagnancy at the castle? Because I did all that and didn't get the objective anyway.
3: Is reading the books at the library - which I assume takes 1 day for each book - required for any of the above?
1.A) Arena fights and Smugglers quest does not increase Nalili's discipline.
1.B) Progressing in Arena Fights are essential for obtaining New Skills, but defeating Elite Succubus are optional.
--WARNING-- Winning against Elite Succubus (the last battle in Arena Fight) WITHOUT Dominate Skill.. Has DIRE negative consequences...
1.C) Smuggler Quest are essential to "Improve Palace's Stagnancy".

2.) Yes, more specifically: all paperworks, all employee's task, Lamia's Problem, and Smuggler's Problem. Just like what Selius said:
you have to go back to the boss lady after you've completed all the paperwork and tasks, until you get the orgy you're not done with it.
3.A) Reading books gives you some insight on solving paperworks matter about succubi, if there ever any paperwork where Simon mentioned he can't solve it because he doesn't knows about it very much, try to read more books.
3.B) Some books cost two days, but you can lessen this by chose to ask for books from Chaya at the very beginning of this segment. TIPS: Don't read Sexual Combat books before Nalili is in your party.
3.C) I recommend you to read all of the books, because i'm sure a lot of switches and variables are gained from reading all of them, that will benefit us in later chapters. ;)

Additions:
I believe the maximum for Nalili's Discipline is 5. From these events:
1. When Simon teach her to be kind to her room guard.
2. When Simon teach her about the hardship of earning money.
3. When Simon show her that even office's boring stuff are "rewarding".
4. When Simon show her how to help the soon-to-be immigrants succubus.
5. When Simon fuck her... wait what how..? Hey, we're talking about Simon the most manly, focused, and gentle harem protagonist here, of course he actually can increase someone discipline by fucking her. :D

EDIT: WHOOPS, i made a blunder! The fifth one isn't what i wrote above, it's:
5. When Simon told her that everyone already knows she's a Princess.

Oh and Sierra, another comment i want you to see! :D

I like what you done with Lexande. As a character i can already feel he will be such a nice bro! For some reason i hope this isn't the last time we will see our (implied) homo-sexual friend! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.A) Arena fights and Smugglers quest does not increase Nalili's maturity.
1.B) Progressing in Arena Fights are essential for obtaining New Skills, but defeating Elite Succubus are optional.
--WARNING-- Winning against Elite Succubus (the last battle in Arena Fight) WITHOUT Dominate Skill.. Has DIRE negative consequences...
1.C) Smuggler Quest are essential to "Improve Palace's Stagnancy".

2.) Yes, more specifically: all paperworks, all employee's task, Lamia's Problem, and Smuggler's Problem. Just like what Selius said:

3.A) Reading books gives you some insight on solving paperworks matter about succubi, if there ever any paperwork where Simon mentioned he can't solve it because he doesn't knows about it very much, try to read more books.
3.B) Some books cost two days, but you can lessen this by chose to ask for books from Chaya at the very beginning of this segment. TIPS: Don't read Sexual Combat books before Nalili is in your party.
3.C) I recommend you to read all of the books, because i'm sure a lot of switches and variables are gained from reading all of them, that will benefit us in later chapters. ;)

Additions:
I believe the maximum for Nalili's Discipline is 5. From these events:
1. When Simon teach her to be kind to her room guard.
2. When Simon teach her about the hardship of earning money.
3. When Simon show her that even office's boring stuff are "rewarding".
4. When Simon show her how to help the soon-to-be immigrants succubus.
5. When Simon fuck her... wait what how..? Hey, we're talking about Simon the most manly, focused, and gentle harem protagonist here, of course he actually can increase someone discipline by fucking her. :D

I like what you done with Lexande. As a character i can already feel he will be such a nice bro! For some reason i hope this isn't the last time we will see our (implied) homo-sexual friend! :D
Thanks alot! This really helped. From the Empress I got all the skills she could give. I really don't think you're supposed to beat her final form. I believe it's like that fight in the prologue. If anything, her second form is the bonus of this section.

I feel satisfied with what I've done this time, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to improve the castle's stagnancy/get the orgy scene. The girl that gives the paperwork tells me to go and speak to the boss lady, but the boss lady only says how much Simon helped. Interesting because only one day was left of free time anyway. (I skipped the orc books and didn't get the cure for Aka). I'm just glad Simon is OP as hell now.

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't worry, I love my random NPCs! While not everybody with a name will do something important in the plot, you can generally count on them showing up from time to time when their region is relevant.

I feel satisfied with what I've done this time, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to improve the castle's stagnancy/get the orgy scene. The girl that gives the paperwork tells me to go and speak to the boss lady, but the boss lady only says how much Simon helped. Interesting because only one day was left of free time anyway. (I skipped the orc books and didn't get the cure for Aka). I'm just glad Simon is OP as hell now.
Let me jump in to save you a little time: it is not possible for all save games to get the orgy scene. The invisible stats matter more in this update, and depending on what they are Simon might not be able to make the office workers happy enough.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks alot! This really helped. From the Empress I got all the skills she could give. I really don't think you're supposed to beat her final form. I believe it's like that fight in the prologue. If anything, her second form is the bonus of this section.

I feel satisfied with what I've done this time, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to improve the castle's stagnancy/get the orgy scene. The girl that gives the paperwork tells me to go and speak to the boss lady, but the
boss lady only says how much Simon helped. Interesting because only one day was left of free time anyway. (I skipped the orc books and didn't get the cure for Aka). I'm just glad Simon is OP as hell now.
Yeah seriously, The True Power Empress where she actually wore black robe, doesn't even give me chance to attack her. All i can do is healing myself until i run out of items, and that's seriously unwise, so i know Simon was meant to lose.

Her second form was the bonus..? Ah, you mean the exp huh? :D
In this sense the last fight in the Arena is also a nice exp bonus.

The Office Boss Lady will initiated the Orgy (which in turn improve the palace productivity) after you finished 8 tasks, and i made a blunder, lamia's problem wasn't required. The problem with this is.. There are actually possibility Simon didn't do well enough to actually SOLVE the task.. just like what Sierra said:
Let me jump in to save you a little time: it is not possible for all save games to get the orgy scene. The invisible stats matter more in this update, and depending on what they are Simon might not be able to make the office workers happy enough.
Seriously Sierra, i was completely shocked to see that so far i actually only manage to gain:
Zero Social Skill!? and only 15 Economic Skill!?
WOAW.. Did i actually miss so much in earlier segment..
And one more thing.. What's the requirement for excellent result for "Employee's Task: Trade Route"? Even after looking at the codes, i still don't get it.

And here it is those eight tasks i mentioned before, WARNING, Xil, you should know that there are actually two part of paperworks tasks. After certain days, the paperwork tasks will be renewed and if you forget to finish earlier paperworks, then you missed it forever..
1. 1st Part Paperworks- Supply Line Issues
2. 1st Part Paperworks- Nobles Issues
3. 2nd Part Paperworks- Ethnic Complaints
4. 2nd Part Paperworks- Representative Issues
5. Employee's Task- Empire Economy
6. Employee's Task- Trade Routing
7. Employee's Task- Meeting Organizing
8. Smuggling Problem

Oh, and i'm pretty sure there aren't actually any limit for minimum days in this segment, meaning even if tomorrow is the last day, i'm pretty sure you can still trigger actions that cost 5 days. :D (Don't worry i tested it!)

Want me to tell you hints on how to get Aka's cure..?
Have you entered a room of magical defense where you usually automatically pushed back/ didn't allowed to enter? Try to re-enter when you think you had done significant things.
Don't worry, I love my random NPCs! While not everybody with a name will do something important in the plot, you can generally count on them showing up from time to time when their region is relevant.
That's nice to hear! :D

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone have a save right before Simon's route? (with all other routes done)

I just realized my last save was four hours ago, and I wasted enough days that I can only get one basement scene.

Nevermind, just realized I backed up a save then lost it. Found it again now.

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@AGamerPassingBy:
You're referring to the lowest left quest in the office, right? It's based on how efficiently you moved during the free roaming section (0.9.x). If you wasted a lot of time there, Simon can't plan as efficient of a route now.

This would also be one way to have a zero social stat, though there are a variety of other quests that can increase it.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah seriously, The True Power Empress where she actually wore black robe, doesn't even give me chance to attack her. All i can do is healing myself until i run out of items, and that's seriously unwise, so i know Simon was meant to lose.

Her second form was the bonus..? Ah, you mean the exp huh? :D
In this sense the last fight in the Arena is also a nice exp bonus.

The Office Boss Lady will initiated the Orgy (which in turn improve the palace productivity) after you finished 8 tasks, and i made a blunder, lamia's problem wasn't required. The problem with this is.. There are actually possibility Simon didn't do well enough to actually SOLVE the task.. just like what Sierra said:
Seriously Sierra, i was completely shocked to see that so far i actually only manage to gain:
Zero Social Skill!? and only 15 Economic Skill!?
WOAW.. Did i actually miss so much in earlier segment..
And one more thing.. What's the requirement for excellent result for "Employee's Task: Trade Route"? Even after looking at the codes, i still don't get it.

And here it is those eight tasks i mentioned before, WARNING, Xil, you should know that there are actually two part of paperworks tasks. After certain days, the paperwork tasks will be renewed and if you forget to finish earlier paperworks, then you missed it forever..
1. 1st Part Paperworks- Supply Line Issues
2. 1st Part Paperworks- Nobles Issues
3. 2nd Part Paperworks- Ethnic Complaints
4. 2nd Part Paperworks- Representative Issues
5. Employee's Task- Empire Economy
6. Employee's Task- Trade Routing
7. Employee's Task- Meeting Organizing
8. Smuggling Problem

Oh, and i'm pretty sure there aren't actually any limit for minimum days in this segment, meaning even if tomorrow is the last day, i'm pretty sure you can still trigger actions that cost 5 days. :D (Don't worry i tested it!)

Want me to tell you hints on how to get Aka's cure..?
Have you entered a room of magical defense where you usually automatically pushed back/ didn't allowed to enter? Try to re-enter when you think you had done significant things.

That's nice to hear! :D
@AGamerPassingBy:
You're referring to the lowest left quest in the office, right? It's based on how efficiently you moved during the free roaming section (0.9.x). If you wasted a lot of time there, Simon can't plan as efficient of a route now.

This would also be one way to have a zero social stat, though there are a variety of other quests that can increase it.
Yeah seriously, I guess I was pretty wrong a few updates back when I said that Simon might be stronger than the other IKs. And if she doesn't really want to fight him then that makes 3 of them the only danger, because if Simon defeats two then the one that's left will be pretty powerless against him... Unless... oh no...
And that other girl who managed to wreck Skullcrusher is a mystery too.

Anyway yeah, I just don't think my Simon did the tasks well enough.

@Sierra, I remember doing very well on that route, I mean I got the big orgy at the end if that's anything to go by.

And yeah, I definitely haven't done too many significant things to enter that room. :p And there's not many things I can do in one day.

In any case, atleast the quest doesn't become red or anything even if you don't manage to fix the stagnancy in the castle so I guess that's good.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG :eek:! Sierra, how could you didn't tell me something this important earlier :(!? Now my perfectionist soul told me that i seriously need to restart fresh from the beginning in order to optimize everything. (No hard feelings don't worry! :D The games is more complex than i though and it make me love it more!)

Random praise:
The name and description of Nalili's skill "Cleavage" gives me a good chuckle. :)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didnt even get to see what it does. grabbing it was my last day.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know Aka's Cure is in the magic defense room, but I'm not sure how to get in. Pretty sure i've done most important things.

The woman blocking my way said something about "keep up the good work" so i'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that I didn't manage to get is the Orgy scene with the office workers. I planned the trade-route out pretty well, but I can't seem to get enough data to solve the lamia problem, even after feeding the one in the cell and for some of the paperwork all Simon says is "I've done all I can." (not sure if that means he's completed it, or he tried but his stats were too low.)

Either way, if Aka's Cure requires solving the office problems I'm a little stuck. Maybe I didn't go back and check the paperwork often enough and missed a couple?

I had assumed it was based on some sort of magical thing. Like gaining the ability to pass through the barrier. But I learned all the new skills and beat the Empress in stage three (via cheating like a bastard) and nothing happened.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know Aka's Cure is in the magic defense room, but I'm not sure how to get in. Pretty sure i've done most important things.

The woman blocking my way said something about "keep up the good work" so i'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that I didn't manage to get is the Orgy scene with the office workers. I planned the trade-route out pretty well, but I can't seem to get enough data to solve the lamia problem, even after feeding the one in the cell and for some of the paperwork all Simon says is "I've done all I can." (not sure if that means he's completed it, or he tried but his stats were too low.)

Either way, if Aka's Cure requires solving the office problems I'm a little stuck. Maybe I didn't go back and check the paperwork often enough and missed a couple?

I had assumed it was based on some sort of magical thing. Like gaining the ability to pass through the barrier. But I learned all the new skills and beat the Empress in stage three (via cheating like a bastard) and nothing happened.
In order to enter that room/get permission to enter that room, you have to make the empress happier..

Try doing everything with excellent result, and always check up on the Empress in her room and try to take a stroll across the palace once in a while to met her in unexpected place, to initiate some skits with her which if you answer nicely or you had sufficient variable, will increase her happiness..

TIPS:
The Empress will be present near Nalili's room if Nalili's growth seems to be significant.
The Empress will be waiting for you somewhere after 90 days..
The amount of Empress's happiness you need to access the room is the 4/7 of the maximum happiness you can muster from the entire segment.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In order to enter that room/get permission to enter that room, you have to make the empress happier..

Try doing everything with excellent result, and always check up on the Empress in her room and try to take a stroll across the palace once in a while to met her in unexpected place, to initiate some skits with her which if you answer nicely or you had sufficient variable, will increase her happiness..

TIPS:
The Empress will be present near Nalili's room if Nalili's growth seems to be significant.
The Empress will be waiting for you somewhere after 90 days..
The amount of Empress's happiness you need to access the room is only HALF of the maximum happiness you can muster from the entire segment.
Let me guess, having that dream with Wendis lowers her happiness significantly?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aw damn it! i have to redo it again. i didnt get that

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let me guess, having that dream with Wendis lowers her happiness significantly?
Yes, but actually, it was a classic up-and-down. That dream event surely lowers the Empress happiness but it also opens a following new event that if you do it right you will give a large boost to her happiness, which of course negates the decrement earlier. Yeah, i know, from the dialogue she doesn't seems happy at all, but trust me, she's actually happy in the inside. It looks like what Simon said to her jokingly is actually true :D:
Simon said:
You're heart-broken, I'm sure.

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Sierra, I remember doing very well on that route, I mean I got the big orgy at the end if that's anything to go by.
Whether or not you get the orgy is based on your army's strength and quality, which are completely unrelated to your route efficiency in the update prior to that.

In any case, atleast the quest doesn't become red or anything even if you don't manage to fix the stagnancy in the castle so I guess that's good.
Everything in this section is meant to be rewarding if you do it, but not a major obstacle if you don't. I expected perfectionists to have a lot of things to consider, as is happening here, but I also meant it to be a section that you could just wander through discovering things if you wanted.

I had assumed it was based on some sort of magical thing. Like gaining the ability to pass through the barrier. But I learned all the new skills and beat the Empress in stage three (via cheating like a bastard) and nothing happened. [/spoiler]
While it wouldn't have any effect in this case, please note that I can't guarantee your game will work properly if you're editing.

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whether or not you get the orgy is based on your army's strength and quality, which are completely unrelated to your route efficiency in the update prior to that.
Ah I see.

Everything in this section is meant to be rewarding if you do it, but not a major obstacle if you don't. I expected perfectionists to have a lot of things to consider, as is happening here, but I also meant it to be a section that you could just wander through discovering things if you wanted.
Well thanks for doing that. I would've hated it if it said that the quest was incomplete or anything like that.

Yes, but actually, it was a classic up-and-down. That dream event surely lowers the Empress happiness but it also opens a following new event that if you do it right you will give a large boost to her happiness, which of course negates the decrement earlier. Yeah, i know, from the dialogue she doesn't seems happy at all, but trust me, she's actually happy in the inside. It looks like what Simon said to her jokingly is actually true :D:
Well, I'll probably just do a more "complete" playthrough once the game is finished. I like where my save is now so I'll just leave it at that.

Thanks for all the help, my save would've completely sucked before. :p