What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Back in 2017 I posted a text roadmap for the remainder of the game and we've been following it, but it's come to my attention that many players have forgotten or never saw it. So, since we're getting closer to the end, I thought it was a good time for a new roadmap. Many thanks to Lamsey for improving the visual garbage I started with!

This version doesn't give all details, but it shows you exactly what content remains in the game compared to what has been done in this section. No more need to speculate about who gets a harem quest and who doesn't. Perhaps more importantly, I hope it will remove the need for promises or arbitrary dates: everyone will be able to see the changes in the remaining content and judge my progress for themselves. Look forward to this image being updated every release.

Some of these icons are far more work than others, of course. You've seen how some of the harem quests are quiet character moments while others are elaborate events, so the number of checks per update will vary. But I believe this will give a strong enough overall impression. The only thing likely to change is that I might add some time doing revisions in between the postgame update and officially releasing the game as 1.0.0, just to create a better first impression for any new players.

I am hard at work on TLS 0.65.0, which will check off a decent number of those boxes because I worked on it all through the holiday break. See you then!

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New beast of an update out! Check all this content:

TLS 0.65.0

- New plot quest, beginning in the Renthnor Wilds.

- New harem quest, beginning in the Yhilini Royal Chambers (any time in Chapter 5).

- New harem quest, beginning in the base front hall (any time after the Incubus War).

- New harem quest beginning in the Renthnor Wilds (after completing the new plot quest).

- Major new base feature: full portrait mode, including 29 unique pieces of art and 125 paintings total!

- New harem member, with either 1 or 15 sex scenes, depending on how you count.

- Aside from that, two plot sex scenes.

- Final combat party member, bearing 17 new skills and some bizarre mechanics.

- In Balia's challenge, teaching orcs skills only costs essence once each iteration. If you create new orcs, you can teach them already-learned skills for no additional cost.

- The Simon Recovery variable has been slightly tweaked now that there are more than enough points.

- 5 new illustrated scenes: Aka's New Form, Hilstara X Succubi, Lynine's First Time, Megail 100, Orilise's First Time

I was so busy with this that I forgot to take screenshots of everything. Here's an example of one of the complex little quests and one of the new sex scenes:

More info at the blog:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New update out, available at the usual places! Rather than screenshots or a big list of features, I'd like to focus on a single change that's more unusual for an update. Here's one taste, a comparison between the original title screen and the new one implemented this version:

Throughout the years I've been working on TLS, I've almost always focused on moving the game forward. With a game this size, if I spent too much time revising or reworking, it would never be finished. However, players have been pushing me to redo some elements, so I have updated a number of assets. You'll see this in the game's title screen, in the assets on Steam, and on the blog.

But I wouldn't leave an update with just that! I've also finished two more harem quests, keeping the roadmap moving forward. I'm hoping that this release won't take too much out of me, and with the rebranding finished, I'll be able to swing directly into the next update faster than usual. Regardless, as always, I try to push everything toward the conclusion.

More info and links on the blog:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This one includes some long-awaited content, which people have been anticipating for a long time:

That's right, this is the conclusion of the succession crisis! The update also includes a different harem quest that I hope nobody saw coming...

And, of course, more scenes have been illustrated:

More info and links at the blog:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This one is back to focusing on harem quests, where I continue to try for a wide variety. Nalili takes center stage this time, getting to play Empress for the Orgasmic Empire:

These are the serious moral decisions you come to TLS for! Or, more realistically, for math-heavy updates with all kinds of things to optimize:

But it's not all old maps. I also brought in a lot of new assets to take the party to brand new locations:

You'll also get a chance to stop in with Varia and pick up a very old plotline:

This update adds a higher than average number of sex scenes, due to Nalili, but no screenshot this time due to Imgur being obnoxious.

Roadmap, more info, and links at the blog:

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This one is back to focusing on harem quests, where I continue to try for a wide variety. Nalili takes center stage this time, getting to play Empress for the Orgasmic Empire:

These are the serious moral decisions you come to TLS for! Or, more realistically, for math-heavy updates with all kinds of things to optimize:

But it's not all old maps. I also brought in a lot of new assets to take the party to brand new locations:

You'll also get a chance to stop in with Varia and pick up a very old plotline:

This update adds a higher than average number of sex scenes, due to Nalili, but no screenshot this time due to Imgur being obnoxious.

Mistake with your blog link. It leads to the previous Patreon update, not the newer update posted today.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This one covers a couple harem quests, but it is more like a plot update with a strong focus:

You will be going deep to deal with a major loose end of the game:

It's an overall serious update, but I realized that I haven't done too many out-of-context lines in a while, so here you go:

And the time between releases means we have plenty of new illustrated scenes:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! I am pretty tired and have no screenshots for you, sorry. But here is a sample of the new illustrated scenes:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Brand new mini-update is public! Links and info here:

Not essential or a content update, but definitely use this one if planning to start a new game or play much.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This update is loaded with personal quests, starting with Robin's:

It isn't all new areas and dungeons, though, as Megail is returning to Ari-Yhilina to take care of some personal business:

And it's finally time for Orcent's quest, which I hope everyone will enjoy:

Three new illustrated scenes, too, moving us fully into Chapter 4:
(I had lovely sex art here, only for Imgur to eat it instantly. -_-)

throwaway531

Reputation score
I thought I'd ask here as well as I don't know if my small request has been passed on. Would it be possible to get a mourning portrait for Zelica? A simple black ribbon one that Mestan uses but over Zelica's portrait? Considering all she did for Simon and Wendis, I'm kind of surprised she didn't get one.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Newest update is public! Links and info here:

I thought I'd ask here as well as I don't know if my small request has been passed on. Would it be possible to get a mourning portrait for Zelica? A simple black ribbon one that Mestan uses but over Zelica's portrait? Considering all she did for Simon and Wendis, I'm kind of surprised she didn't get one.
A good question asked at a bad time. >_< I thought for sure that I had requested this and put work into implementing it, so if it isn't there I will need to do some checking.