What's new

[Complete - Full] Silent Pill (RJ329929)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Happy Halloween. Hope this is more a treat than a trick, heh.

RJ329929_img_main.png

With the historic and revolutionary discovery of an unknown fossil in Shizuoka, the Shizuoka Institute of Science
began to conduct a preliminary field survey at the request of the government.

Researcher Sally Mason-Kishimoto, despite suffering from frustration due to her lack of children and constant
sexual harassment from her superiors, nonetheless devoted herself to uncover the secrets of this mysterious fossil.

However, one day, the city was suddenly attacked by hordes of unidentified life forms. Trapped in her hotel room,
Sally could only watch as men were killed, while women were raped and forced to birth the monsters' spawn.

Three days later, with no hope of rescue and food becoming scarce, Sally decided to escape in order to survive ...
Typical RPGMaker MV combat.
You play as the sexually frustrated, beautiful foreigner and married researcher Sally, who must find her husband
and escape the deadly life forms that have infested the city.
Combat is typical RPGMaker MV turn-based battle. H-scenes are unlockable during battle with any enemy either
via combat scenes or GOR, or outside of battle based on your decisions during storyline progression.
See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, NTR, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Consensual sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, Tentacles, GoR, multiple endings

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.11. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
11/2/21: Bugfix for lab door not working when pregnant (v1.01)
10/31/21: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

CmanC

Reputation score
Think it's more of a trick this Halloween. Wrong link for dlsite.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Missing image for the baby tentacle battle ero.

Another missing image I found when fighting the Hunter monster, I think the lust bar triggered something, the missing img gave hexadecimal which correlated to "戦闘下舐め"

Last edited:
OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Missing image for the baby tentacle battle ero.

Another missing image I found when fighting the Hunter monster, I think the lust bar triggered something, the missing img gave hexadecimal which correlated to "戦闘下舐め"
Strange. I'm checking now, but can you verify that you're using Game version 1.11 with my patch?

Also, do you mind screenshotting both errors?

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Strange. I'm checking now, but can you verify that you're using Game version 1.11 with my patch?

Also, do you mind screenshotting both errors?
oh, my game version might be the problem then. nevermind.
would it also impact the door that requires pregnancy not working?

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
oh, my game version might be the problem then. nevermind.
would it also impact the door that requires pregnancy not working?
Sorry, I don't know. As I've written in the ReadMe and the OP here, use a different game version at your own risk.
If I had to venture a guess, I'd imagine that would be fine, since all the maps that I've changed to allow that mechanic to work (if you're referring to my "virgin run" edit) would overwrite the old ones.

EDIT: Found the problem and fixed it. Please check the updated patch and overwrite files.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Great stuff like always EG. This game is pretty damn long; can't have been easy to translate it all and you added mechanics like virgin run possibilities on top of it all.
Thanks for another great release!

LazyPurple

Reputation score
Hey I tried to use the tl but it's pulling up so many 'failed to load' errors, to the point that it becomes unplayable. can anyone help? I only just bought the game yesterday and the translations do work.

asnaz

Reputation score
Hey I tried to use the tl but it's pulling up so many 'failed to load' errors, to the point that it becomes unplayable. can anyone help? I only just bought the game yesterday and the translations do work.
Maybe the translation works on an earlier version