What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Siluman] Siluman Fantasy - Monster Girls RPG

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Trying the demo. This might actually be the worst hentai RPG i've ever played. Who the fuck decided to make a game that is nothing but frustration, instant death traps/poddles, bad jokes and having to go back to the beginning? This is legit the worst hentai game i've played.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Who the fuck decided to make a game that is nothing but frustration, instant death traps/poddles, bad jokes and having to go back to the beginning?
I'm pretty sure there's a developer team who's made a killing off of a whole series like that. You may have heard of it, it's called Dark Souls, which is what many elements in this game are based off of.

If THIS is the worst hentai RPG you've played, you haven't really played that many H-RPGs, have you?

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying the demo. This might actually be the worst hentai RPG i've ever played. Who the fuck decided to make a game that is nothing but frustration, instant death traps/poddles, bad jokes and having to go back to the beginning? This is legit the worst hentai game i've played.
Wow, newfag detected.
Step aside Dark Souls, you probably didn’t play rogue-like RPG's like Dungeoun Crawl Stone Soup where one mistake can kill you and you have to start the game from the begining and that is real challenge.