What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Silvershake] [ギンイロシェイク] Does A Boy's Femininity Make You Hot? / 青年よ女子力は燃えているか (RE167188) (RJ167188)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I got a feeling someone made a thread for this but can't find it via search so eh.

Game's tag:

Female point of view

(sex) Toy

Crossdressing

Female transformation

Prostitution

Lesbian

Given the author's previous (free) works on his blog, probably story of a guy-turned-girl trying to become a man again while trying not to get addicted to being female.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkton018

Reputation score
Re: [ギンイロシェイク] 青年よ女子力は燃えているか

I'm not sure, is this one sequel to this r145.net/vh2015/%E5%B0%91%E5%B9%B4%E3%82%88%E5%A5%B3%E5%AD%90%E5%8A%9B%E3%81%AF%E7%87%83%E3%81%88%E3%81%A6%E3%81%84%E3%82%8B%E3%81%8B%EF%BC%9F/ or demo?

The main character look same.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author have announced it's coming out, so probably tomorrow (the DLSite date is Early June)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out~~

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fan of Mace and this creator's fetishes, so I'm excited for this game. :)

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember playing the demo a few months ago. The demo was pretty short but it looked like it has potential.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Now also on English side.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, this one has be a bit confused, even with the description on the english side. Is the MC male, female, changing as you progress, or something else entirely?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, this one has be a bit confused, even with the description on the english side. Is the MC male, female, changing as you progress, or something else entirely?
Male MC turned into a female.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Given the author's previous (free) works on his blog, probably story of a guy-turned-girl trying to become a man again while trying not to get addicted to being female.
Any chance of a link to the blog? Did a quick google search on the dev's dl site name, and mainly came up with fake links to the game. Kinda apathetic towards the whole male turned female thing, but I'm assuming in many ways it will play out similar to a corruption game, and those are often worth a playthrough. I kinda like the art style based on some of the demo even if the quality seems to vary character to character (although maybe it's an intentional style thing?).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance of a link to the blog? Did a quick google search on the dev's dl site name, and mainly came up with fake links to the game. Kinda apathetic towards the whole male turned female thing, but I'm assuming in many ways it will play out similar to a corruption game, and those are often worth a playthrough. I kinda like the art style based on some of the demo even if the quality seems to vary character to character (although maybe it's an intentional style thing?).

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Are we sure about that? Because the sales pitch has always been "Tomboy trying to be more feminine (Or not depending on how you play)."

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are we sure about that? Because the sales pitch has always been "Tomboy trying to be more feminine (Or not depending on how you play)."
Based on the mangled English of eng dlsite, it's very difficult to tell (kinda why I asked a few posts earlier). Title makes it sound like one way, description possibly the other. The MC doesn't have a penis either way (which is the deciding factor for some), and most (maybe all?) of the content in the demo was yuri-ish. Personally, I'm gonna go with your tomboy theory for now because I like it better, and I doubt I'll be missing much not bothering to try to decipher machine translation. Based on rep, Teaz and Lazy generally tend to know what they're talking about though.

Last edited:

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a guide? I got two training events with the shopkeeper and the following love hotel scenes and somehow managed to get the vibe panties once, but now I can't progress anywhere anymore. The shopkeeper won't sell me anything new either.

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Made some more progress, after getting both lessons from the shopkeep and going to the love hotel after each time, come back 2 nights later and talk to and you get the vibe panties, then go date Rika (the girlfriend) wearing them and you get an event, and another one if you go home and dismiss her (second option).
I'm stuck after for now.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Based on the mangled English of eng dlsite, it's very difficult to tell (kinda why I asked a few posts earlier). Title makes it sound like one way, description possibly the other. The MC doesn't have a penis either way (which is the deciding factor for some), and most (maybe all?) of the content in the demo was yuri-ish. Personally, I'm gonna go with your tomboy theory for now because I like it better, and I doubt I'll be missing much not bothering to try to decipher machine translation. Based on rep, Teaz and Lazy generally tend to know what they're talking about though.
She's a trap. Fortunately for some people the reverse kind.

Sales pitch on the poster image:

男装女主人一人称視点RPG
青年よ女子力はえているか
Meatbag translation follows:

Cross-dressing heroine 1st person viewpoint RPG
Young man, are you burning with feminine passion?
First two lines:

男装の女主人公が一念奮起して女の子らしくなるために女子力を高めるゲームです

進め方によっては男装のまま進むことも勿論出来ます
Meatbag translation follows:

This is game about a cross-dressing heroine who resolves to change herself to become more girlish by increasing her feminine charm.

Of course, depending on how you progress you can choose to have her remain cross-dressing too.
Game seems to have a "girl power" and "boy power" mechanic. I guess they adjust depending on your actions, which determines whether she continues cross-dressing or not.

(TN note: 女子力 (literally "girl power", but it usually means something along the lines of "feminine charm") is also mentioned on the poster image and the first two lines, but I chose to translate them slightly differently to fit the sentence.)

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can i get the famale clothes