What's new

SIM RPG Maker Sim Brothel 2: Revival

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It took a while but it seems to get into the actual beta phase.

So Time for Weekly Developper's post:

First, answers to questions:

We have no intention at the moment of fixing different max stat values for the girls, mainly because it would involve too much added code for something i don't think really important. so Skills don't limit stats but act beyond them, which means that even at constitution 100 a fragile girl would be able to receive less customer than a normal one

About the girl list in the market , we are going with a random small list (10 or so), prices have been reworked so that more efficient girls are much more expensive.

The number of owned girls at the same time will be limited and the number of working girls even more so. You will be able to increase it by improving the brothel but that will stay manageable.

About choosing which picture to see we currently have a day status screen in several parts :
first you choose if you want to check girls or go right away to the next day
if you choose to check the girls, you have detail status of you first girl, with possibility to look at a pic, to check other girls or to finish the day
and at the end you have you income balance for the day

About combat and girls, this isn't implemented yet, but there will be complete separate stats for combat, there can be up to 8 characters in battle and mercenaries would be enough to get through battles ( even if you wouldn't have some skills that the girls may have)

Mechanics coming now, and today it's the brothel. The brothel you'll have for the beta won't be the first one in the game ( i was feeling guilty to leave you in a dirty shack for all the beta) and it will be a bit better than that , with four work rooms and 9 beds for girls. But the main thing to know is that brothels are upgradable and that, in the final game there will be several to choose from with different sizes and possible upgrades.

to upgrade your brothel, you would have to play a bit of time before being able to find a carpenter to help you . You also have to know that those upgrades may be quite costly .

for the beta brothel the upgrades will be:
-more work rooms
-more bed for girls
-an onsen (increase recovery)
-a stage ( enables for dancing girls their charms to entertain customers while they wait)
- dungeon (locks off girls to make them a bit more obedient , if only temporarily)

the last two probably own't be possible in the first release but certainly in the following weeks.

So now what was done last week:
- we got to 150 girls implemented which probably will be around the final number for the beta ( unless spriters work crazy ^^)
- we finished another quest
- i implemented random market and building upgrades systems
-i checked the recovering algorithms and added sickess status (prevents girl from working)
- i'm almost done with battle equiment, only mage weapons missing

And what i intend to do next week :
-one more quest
-finishing equipment and skills (both battle and girl)
-internal release for bug checking

So as i said in the first post, we're looking at a release for around the 24th of december (2011 of course)

EDIT: Arrg wrong set up, schould have been to Hentai Games >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sim Brothel 2: Revival

whoa, I thought this was never gonna happen!

props!

Cappy

Reputation score

It seems to me like this deserves more attention than it's getting. Although I wish they would put all the files you need to download in a torrent, going through each and every one is a pain in the ass.

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Thats right, it s just annoing to download all the files one by one, they also need to change the pic size from 200 to 100 or 50 Kb each picture.
Schouldn´t be a problem, i also did that with my files and almost
non existance quality loss.

Their files could be only half as big as they are now.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my sweet jesus!. Sim Brother was the first sex game I ever played! Just read your post now and I gotta give your 3 thumbs up! Keep us updated.

Cappy

Reputation score

There's big problems with the new interface they're using. Running around in a top-down view is actually pretty inconvenient, I prefer the old menu to that.

Not to mention, checking girls and their pictures now means carefully pressing, C, X, down, C, X repeatedly in order to view each one. I never had to deal with that in the original sim brothel.

My next complaint is that there aren't stats. To me, this beta looks like a horrible parody of what Sim Brothel once was. I am pretty disappointed.

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I also think turning from Flash to RPG Maker was an error, but maybe the big idea is comming.

Like a Battle Arena with Battle-Fuck or something like that.
Quests with your Girls of Choose and stuff, who knows ;)

Aalonadark

Reputation score

Hello, My names is Aalonadark and I am currently the lead Srpiter of the game Sim Brothel revival 2: Rebirth, and currently beta version .02 works but later on this week or so we will have version .03 and lots of new features.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello, My names is Aalonadark and I am currently the lead Srpiter of the game Sim Brothel revival 2: Rebirth, and currently beta version .02 works but later on this week or so we will have version .03 and lots of new features.
Looking forward to it.
Thanks for the info!

DirkStorm

Reputation score

Hey can any of you help me out here?

I am trying to find a way to reach the programming people for Sim Brothel Revival because one them I was talking to in stronghold empires asked if I would be interested in a programming project and I cant find contact info for them anywhere.

They should know my user name if they happen to be on here reading this.

Anyone have ideas? I really want to move forward on the coding we were discussing.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey can any of you help me out here?

I am trying to find a way to reach the programming people for Sim Brothel Revival because one them I was talking to in stronghold empires asked if I would be interested in a programming project and I cant find contact info for them anywhere.

They should know my user name if they happen to be on here reading this.

Anyone have ideas? I really want to move forward on the coding we were discussing.
I think I can help you a little, check your PM's.