What's new

Sims 3 loverslab adult mods (onikikay's Kinky's Mod)

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a little thread to create attention to onikikay's WIP kinky mod. NOTE THIS IS A WIP, SUPPORTING THE MOD AUTHORS (be it mod testing or donations) WOULD DEFINITELY HELP WITH ITS DEVELOPMENT

Think artificial academy with slightly lousier sex animations but way way more better NPC AI roleplaying gameplay

Onikikay is developing a mod with the vision of satisfying a wide ranging of taste- from the immersive player to those that like a mass orgy to those that like beast sex. Currently the mod contains

1. Animated Woohoo on multiple objects (beds, chairs, shower, pool table)
2. Arousal System with sex motive - this create a system where sims will want sex when aroused just like how they want a shower when hygiene is low etc
3. Rapist System - with optional spawning of rapist that will stalk and rape sims wandering alone on lots at night - rape success based on athletic skill and marital art skill
4.Beast sex - there are not many animations for it right now although the framework is up
5. A very very basic relationship consequence on interactions - just a proof of concept, onikikay will be developing it further after the other features are stable
6. Moodlets/ buffs after certain interactions
7.A menstrual cycle that controls sims's pregnancy (by default this mod will take over all pregnancy handling by the game but the option is toggleable for other story progression mods such as awesome and nraas to also create pregnancies)

Features that are planned/coded but not implemented
1.A police system to catch rapist - counter balance for people who want to roleplay as rapist - eventually you cant just go around raping people without consequences.
2.A condom system - for safe sax
3.Growing teens (in vanilla sims 3 a teen that is 1 day away from becoming a young adult and a new teen looks the sim, this changes that by making teens change to grow gradually to the same size as adults)
4.Drunk interactions and consequences
5.School situation-- basically control your sim in school to do stuff
6.More relationship tunning and building up on already made features

So before looking at onikikay's mod please read gecko's really really good guide. It contains a comprehensive list of whatever you will need to setup your base game.

onikikay's mod can be found here

Some examples of sims sex animations

sorry dont really know how to post images. Please do support the mod authors!

Edit: You only need the base game (means expansions are optional) to run the mod do note that if you want beast sex you will have to install pets

Also sims have to be aroused and want to have sex before they will accept/initiate a woohoo animation

Last edited:

mdragonminh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sims 3 loverslab adult mods (onikikay's Kinky's Mod)

Did you check out Skyrim mod?

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you check out Skyrim mod?
Skyrim's sexlab and its peripherals are amazing too. Only problem is that its AI is not as interactive as Sims 3.

Its kinda like apple and orange. Both are great in their own ways but arent really the same

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Kinda remind me of AA 2 (artificial academy 2) with this mod, nice find

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting.... now if only I had the 60 gigs free or whatever it is to install all the Sims 3

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting.... now if only I had the 60 gigs free or whatever it is to install all the Sims 3
Dude actual folder size after you install the essential expansions and stuff (not including the stuff packs) is 20ish gigs. If you stay away from custom content and only get the basic stuff you wont come up to 30 gigs which is decent size for a game of this size so what you complaining about mate

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i believe sims 3 base game is 6 GB rounded up.

so, how is the interaction of this mod? never played a sims game before so i dont know how it plays. do the woman actually describe the sex with their canine partner during the act? do they say anything about being impregnated?

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bottoms up doggy style + handjob with dogs plus just staring at the junk only so far I think.

Can't get any of the male+female sims stuff to work though

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there doggy gangbang?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, how is the interaction of this mod? never played a sims game before so i dont know how it plays. do the woman actually describe the sex with their canine partner during the act? do they say anything about being impregnated?
But this needs the latest addon to work. "Sims 3 Into the Future"... and to make that one work you have to install all the addons before it.

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But this needs the latest addon to work. "Sims 3 Into the Future"... and to make that one work you have to install all the addons before it.
Thats false.

1. Kinky Mod can be used with only the base game installed
2. Expansions are standalone upgrades, you do not need previous expansions to install a later expansion

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bottoms up doggy style + handjob with dogs plus just staring at the junk only so far I think.

Can't get any of the male+female sims stuff to work though
In order for sims to initiate/accept animated woohoo both sims have to be aroused first. Arousal increases overtime although it is not fully implemented yet (most interactions that should raise arousal arent implemented yet and will be in future release)

Quick fix is to switch on debug mode, click on sim -> kinky -> debug -> set to horny in order to set them to aroused. Try this out and it should work

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately i do not think that is within the game's engine's capacity so no description thus far. there are planned moodlets to mark how a woohoo session went though.

recommend you watch some vanilla sims 3 playthrough on youtube and read the forums (loverslab) to see what animations there are to get an idea instead of simply asking people to describe everything to you

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Doggy style example (taken from thread linked by luffyboy in the first post):

There's a lot of text between scenes, so either be patient or fast-forward a bit.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats false.

1. Kinky Mod can be used with only the base game installed
2. Expansions are standalone upgrades, you do not need previous expansions to install a later expansion
Yeah. After I made that post I found it mentioned somewhere. It can work without the latest patch, but several of its functions will be disabled since the game doesn't have them.

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

edited front page post to show animated sex preview