What's new

Site Navigators

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A site navigator is basically a frame put on web pages for easier navigation of the site, but in this case, these navigators are hentai girls that you can interact with while navigating through the site.

Note: Be careful as there are functions in the flashes that may open a new window, I think there was a function for flash that kept you from opening new links from a flash but since I can't exactly remember how to, I suggest you run these in a internet browser rather than a flash player.

1. This used to be the site navigator for the brabustersystem web site, clicking on any parts of her will open up a new window but since this navigator is no longer used, it will open up an error page

2. This is the current site navigator for the mokusa-painting web site, you can remove her cloths in this order (click the buttons of her shirt and her clothes will start to disappear until only her underwear is left, click and drag her bra strap to remove her bra, click both of her breast at least ten times to be able to remove her panties at the string and voila!)

Attachments

• HNavigator.zip
    433.1 KB · Views: 0
Re: Site Navigators

simply amazing work! It would be nice to have the option to switch the language to English but other than that it's all uphill from here ;)

A site navigator is basically a frame put on web pages for easier navigation of the site, but in this case, these navigators are hentai girls that you can interact with while navigating through the site.

Note: Be careful as there are functions in the flashes that may open a new window, I think there was a function for flash that kept you from opening new links from a flash but since I can't exactly remember how to, I suggest you run these in a internet browser rather than a flash player.

1. This used to be the site navigator for the brabustersystem web site, clicking on any parts of her will open up a new window but since this navigator is no longer used, it will open up an error page

2. This is the current site navigator for the mokusa-painting web site, you can remove her cloths in this order (click the buttons of her shirt and her clothes will start to disappear until only her underwear is left, click and drag her bra strap to remove her bra, click both of her breast at least ten times to be able to remove her panties at the string and voila!)

hey ace do u have the whole program or just the lil game parts

when u click the buttons it does not have the specified files to open said files

when u click the buttons it does not have the specified files to open said files

They are supposed to open certain pages of the site, not a different part of the flash itself.

yes buttons do that and i myself like to explore new things no offence

in terms even i can understand, what did i just download?

It's easier if I just show the sites where I got them from then just the download, though the cookie one no longer exist on the brabustersite (I had to use the wayback internet archive to get it) the mokusa painting one is still there. Follow the url at the bottom and look to the left of your screen when it loads.

Back