What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Skunks] [スカンクス] Attack on Giantess ~World Defense Force~ / 進撃の巨大娘 ~World Defence Force~ RE190792 RJ190792

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn I so look forward to translation of this :/, I can barely understand my "translation" :rolleyes:

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the creator made a new game called or ium.
RJ241165
demo on dl site
seems to be simular combat to world defence force but whit the settings from the older games like skunk wrestling.
dont know abut the fart have only tried the demo.

Surise

Reputation score
Took me half an hour to complete the game. 10 enemies, all with 2-4 CGs with maybe one or two animated of them moving slightly. Mostly focused on light vore and being encased by fleshy walls. Compared to the previous games he released, the giantess one, skunk wrestling.. this one feels lacking.

papey

Reputation score
according to an older blog post he's been working on this and another more wrestling/battlefuck-themed game in parallel as to not get burnout i assume so maybe there'll be news on that other game soon

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
finished this one also in like 40 min.
but kinda like the girl fights to bad it is only 3 off them rest is monsters

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section fro deletion due to a lack of information about gameplay. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

kapow

Reputation score
Alright for what it's worth here's my save:

It's right before the final boss. Think I did pretty much everything and bought almost every item.
No clue though if my setup is in anyway decent. Lost at least to her in my first attempt, but I think I fought kinda poorly.
The save is blocked anyone got any more save files? :(

kapow

Reputation score
Should be this save I uploaded.
It doesn't work the save files makes the game error but after I took it out I can play perfectly fine :( what happens? (btw It says that that unable to find character "japanese name")

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.