Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: スカンクプロレス (Prowrestling Skunks)

anyone know how to skip the text?

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to hear about the game being shared. Sucks to trust someone with something, only to have it spat back in your face.

On topic however; does anybody have tips for what I presume is the last boss? The constantly aroused fighter?

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to hear about the game being shared. Sucks to trust someone with something, only to have it spat back in your face.

On topic however; does anybody have tips for what I presume is the last boss? The constantly aroused fighter?
Heres some tips that help

1 You can buy potions to perma level a stat with the mad in the bottom left room at the end boss.
2 I believe when she kisses you, you need to get it off you with the move that removes debufss
3 She takes special moves from all the previous people like that 2nd person you fight where you have to wait out and not attack. And also like the linker/ first person you have to stun kick her.
4 There is a way to ulti here but I cant remember how I did it but talk to people in the waiting area they give good tips
5 Always have at least 10 energy just in case she comes at you with a move you need to defend or stun against.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

I did not know you could buy potions in the bottom left >.>. I just ground out levels by stomping others until I could beat her with chops xD.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even beat the blonde girl the 2nd time you fight her. I can't stop her special attack, because my stun missed 4/5 times when I try to use it. I think I'm just underleveled or something...

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure you used the stun attack? It never missed with me. The stun attack is one of the 2 that's not the attack with the 2 fists icon, that one is a sort of super attack, powerful, but the accuracy is horrible.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, got through her after I realized that it was two different attacks. One has an icon with a white border, the other doesn't. Silly me. The stun works on the one without the border.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea Im having trouble with the last boss as well, I dont have a clue on what move to use when. The only ones I know are when she powers up and whenever I have a status effect on me, but beyond that, I dont know what to do.

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The final boss is a mix of all the previous fighters, and, yeah, she's hard. I actually defeated her by accident (!).
Level 10 with some stat boosts bought at the maid, it happened after an attempt at defeating her and got caught into an attack I wasn't expecting (basically, she started doing Meg's (gym uniform girl) shtick of going into dodge mode and counter attacking with a grab), and suddenly it was a different CG (she was actually doing Meg's "Immoral Skunk Hold", gotta love those names.).
So I decided to see what else she could do and decided to get it by her 1st super attack while not in kiss mode (you know, the one you can knock her out of like Rinka's), got grabbed, escaped then... She only did that one super attack for the whole fight. After that it was a matter of using only chops and using the healing move when I was sure I had enough TP to counter a special attack if need be, and then I won.

Not sure if getting hit by the 1st grab got her stuck in an AI loop, but it sure worked for me. The fights can get really random (particularly if the ennemy starts spamming special attacks, augh too much damage).
And some tips if you want to grind, since when you get the option to fight again any one, the AI will get beefed up.
Rinka will act just as in her 1st rematch, that is, normal charge that you can stun, and charge with a white square where you just have to block and it'll do nothing.
Meg is exactly the same as before, except with higher stats and no text when she goes into dodge mode, instead, the screen will flash pink, it always last 2 turns and then the screen flashes white and you can attack again.
I didn't actually fight the boy (Aoi) again. As much as I like Oneshota's author's art-style (yep, that's him), I just didn't feel it here.
The last girl (the pink one, who's name I can't read because kanjis) gets also a slight stat boost (considering how powerful she originally is, yeah.) and her Hip Bazooka attack (the one she charges in 2 rounds and that you have to use the Great Defense (shield icon) skill) will actually have a variation called Guard Crusher. I didn't pay attention if there was a hint as to which one she would do, but it's simple : you actually to NOT block when she does the Guard Crusher. It hit me for a bit more than 200 when I didn't blocked, but god help you if you do. I got hit for more than 1.2k damage. Yeah it's pretty much an instant kill. I haven't bothered fighting her again since then so if there's a trick I didn't figure it out.

Also, between Meg and Rinka, the easiest to grind for levels is Meg : gives the same exp as Rinka and is much easier to fight (since there is essentially 0 TP management there, so you can go to town). She gives 20k money and 200xp when defeated, Rinka gives 25k and 200xp, so if you also want to boost your stats while grinding, Rinka is better. One stat boost potion (don't forget to use it from your inventory) is 25k, they are in order : HP (+50), LP (+20), Attack (+2), Defense (+2), Fart power (+2), Fart defense (+2) and speed (+2).

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Just posting news that someone is working on translating the game.

Hopefully once they are done, they will show the author and get the english officially put up.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just posting news that someone is working on translating the game.

Hopefully once they are done, they will show the author and get the english officially put up.
That's great to hear... If this get full trans, please give me the link to english dlsite, i will support them :)

Iso

Reputation score

Hey there, translator here - lurked this thread for a while, just now got posting privileges.

As of now I've converted most of the stuff in the database (items, skills, etc.), various NPCs in the lobby, and up to the first fight with Meg. I'm kind of just translating stuff as I progress in the game, so to be honest I haven't even played through it in its entirety! But, it's more time-consuming than it's been difficult, so I've got high hopes.

If anyone has any questions, I'd love to answer them!

Akinari

Reputation score

Hey there, translator here - lurked this thread for a while, just now got posting privileges.
YEA!! :) Thank-you so much, from the sincerest depths of my heart for taking on this translation!

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Found the .

Onegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As of now I've converted most of the stuff in the database (items, skills, etc.), various NPCs in the lobby, and up to the first fight with Meg. I'm kind of just translating stuff as I progress in the game, so to be honest I haven't even played through it in its entirety! But, it's more time-consuming than it's been difficult, so I've got high hopes.

If anyone has any questions, I'd love to answer them!
What happened to translation so far? Did you finish it? I saw the videos on youtube but couldn't find any link for it.

Iso

Reputation score

Translation hasn't been released in any form yet, I just make videos whenever I finish certain chunks of the game. At Komomo right now!

Oh and yeah, enjoy that last video while you still can, prob gonna get taken down soon lol

Last edited:

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First English patch is posted on translator's Tumblr.

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody else getting an error and not patching?

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't get it to patch either. I've done all it says, matched the patch file, matched the original .zip file it came from, titled it something with .zip at the end, keep getting an error.