What's new

Sl-sl-sl-slap chop

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sl-sl-sl-slap chop

i always figured big brother would be a lot more fun if the doors were fitted with electronic locks and the crew could just lock down areas of the house at will.

then they need some decent challenges, like dumping 1 ton of cabbages in the living room and just saying "deal with it", or filling their pool with gelatin.
You know, I think I would actually watch reality TV if they did something like that. Or maybe replace one roommate with a wild bear... that would be great!

Also sports could be livened up by making them more like their "Mario" counterpart. I'm talking Soccer with explosions, electric fences, and practically no rules.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sl-sl-sl-slap chop

I think that was a joke rule, Rule. (heh, rulerule) I wouldn't call it spamming either. There's just no word for "making a bunch of legit threads". I say we make one up. What about mabolt? No mabolting! Stick to maflting! It's got a nice ring to it.

Oh? Then name something that makes reality TV good other than it's popularity.
It is popularity?

No, but srsly, I like it. I could list things like nunu did, but since my opinion is better than everyone else's, I don't need to.