OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Slaughter House CYOA

Gabe sneers defiantly at the succubus.

"No! I'll never give up my freedom you sadistic freak."

"Tsk. A pity. I was looking forward to having a new pet to play with. Have fun being split in two then."

The succubus watches intently as Gabe's scrotum was inches from the active band saw, the rest of his body unable to move. The room was then filled with a blood-curdling scream as Gabe's manhood was split symmetrically sawed in two. Blood gushes from his loins constantly as the saw advanced up his body. The room then filled with a sickening crack as his lower pelvis sawed in half. Gabe's entire body seized from the shock. Before the saw finished with his pelvis, Gabe was dead.

Gabe awakens on a fluffy cloud high up in the blue sky, naked, but coupletely unharmed. His body felt almost weightless. He stands up, examining his body, wondering if everything he had just experienced was just a dream. Suddenly, Gabe heard the most beautiful sound in the world. It was the voice of the most serene and beautiful woman ever. Her hair was a beautiful silver color and streamed down her back like a beautiful glistening waterfall. She was dressed in a beautiful robe woven from string spun from the silver lining the clouds on which she stood. Gabe fell to his knees, feeling unworthy to be in her presence. A single silver tear rolls down the beautiful woman's soft cheek as she looks down at Gabe.

"I'm terribly sorry that such a terrible tragedy has befallen you."

Gabe was silent as the woman's soothing voice kept him calm even in the deliverance of bad tidings.

"You have fallen prisoner to my evil sister and were trapped in her own personal realm. Judging by your presence here now, she laid waste to your body and claimed your soul as her own."

"Am... am I dead?"

"No, my child. I am afraid you are stuck in limbo. When you fall in my sister's realm, you go into limbo; you are both dead and dying simultaneously for eternity. You are only one of her many victims."

With an expression of great sorrow, the woman opens a small hole in the clouds between them allowing Gabe to gaze down on the countless men and women, boys and girls that have fallen victim to that sadistic succubus.

"Th-that's horrible!"

"Yes, it is. However, I have a solution. Using some of my power I can send you back before you died so you can make the right decision to prevent yourself from being killed. From there, you need to tread carefully, comply to my sister's whims while figuring out a way to release these poor lost souls from limbo and spare yourself from purgatory yourself. This quest will most likely claim your life as well, but fear not, for when you are in her realm, you are already dead."

In spite of the peril expressed from the words that came from the woman's lips, Gabe was left in a state of calm and understanding.

"Would you like to help me save everyone from purgatory?":

A. Help the beautiful woman.

B. Decline.

C. Other.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A seems like a good plan.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(edited)
... y'know, part of me is tempted to say B. Curiosity, maybe. But i guess not being cut in half and dying for eternity is probably a good idea, so A.

Actually, what's so special about us that we get to try again? What about all those countless other folks? So, C, ask what's different about us and if she refuses to say then decline.

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

(edited)
... y'know, part of me is tempted to say B. Curiosity, maybe. But i guess not being cut in half and dying for eternity is probably a good idea, so A.

Actually, what's so special about us that we get to try again? What about all those countless other folks? So, C, ask what's different about us and if she refuses to say then decline.
C Si señor!

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I fight for the sake of A!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy might still be alive, it's only been a few weeks :p
This one is only "3 weeks", yes. But some of the ones where he as posted were dead for months.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This one was 1 week, check more carefully.

I only posted in one other old thread and after I realized that it was too late, sorry about that.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This one was 1 week, check more carefully.

I only posted in one other old thread and after I realized that it was too late, sorry about that.
I count 3 'cause NorthernCross has already tried to get the thread "bumped" (is that the word Ôo ?)

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I count 3 'cause NorthernCross has already tried to get the thread "bumped" (is that the word Ôo ?)
You can count however you like but you don't get to cast the blame on others if you count wrong.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gabe ponders for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"I...I'll help you."

The woman smiles softly and kneals down nnext to Gabe. She leans in and gives him a deep kiss on the lips, filling him up with feelings of warmth and hope from his head to his toes. Gabe blushes as the angel looks at him after the kiss.

"I have just blessed you with the kiss of an angel for luck. It will help relieve some of the pain you may feel throughout your trials in my sister's realm. I've done all that I can. Now it's time for me to send you back. Make sure that she doesn't find out that we've met, otherwise she'll kill you immediately."

The woman places her hand on Gabe's forehead and he starts to fall into a deep sleep, hearing the angel's last words to him echo through his mind, "Good luck."

Gabe woke up strapped down to the conveyor belt as he was before.

"Rise and shine~."

Gabe looks up to find the source of the voice to find the succubus standing on a raised catwalk next to a control panel... again.

"How did my cutie pie sleep~?"

Gabe said nothing, wondering if meeting that angel was just a dream.

"Not talking, eh? We'll see what you have to say after we fire up the machine."

The succubus activates a switch again and the conveyor belt that Gabe was on activated along with the band saw at the end of it. Gabe started crying and panicking in peril again as his manhood drew ever closer to the active band saw.

"My offer still stands. You have until you reach the saw. Just a heads up, I don't neuter my pets, so that'd be something to look forward to should you accept~.":

A. Accept her offer.

B. Decline.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A! Lets not form the derp-death-cycle.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score