What's new

Slave Hunt: Redux

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slave Hunt: Redux

I was considering taking the 2E premade races and trying to convert them to 3E. And just use the 3E guild/market wares. And trying to transfer some of the 2E traits/backgrounds to 3E as well. Thoughts/suggestions/ideas?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was considering taking the 2E premade races and trying to convert them to 3E. And just use the 3E guild/market wares. And trying to transfer some of the 2E traits/backgrounds to 3E as well. Thoughts/suggestions/ideas?
Having not played before, I doubt I can say anything useful. Sounds as though you have an idea of what you want to do though, so go for it.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am currently trying to get things from 2E converted to three. I have Diagasvesle helping me out via PM working on the races present at the moment. I will then decide which ones will be open for PC's, I would like to include most if not all of them. Next will come the backgrounds, traits, and market/guild/magic wares. Also there are things in 4E I need to think about as well, not to mention original new things I posted earlier.