Sleeping in class

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sleeping in class

As Terry licks the dino's cock, her hunger for sex drives her crazy, she wanted it's cock inside her, soon.

*Terry offers her pussy to the Raptor, role play how she does it.*

Untrueblue

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally the last shred of willpower vanished into the infinity of lust possessing her. She put her hand on the raptors chest light pushing him down showing no force which showed her willingness to submit to him. Then she moved topping over him. She stood up for a brief moment to take off her panties restraining her passion but she didn't bother to remove any of her other clothing her body was too impatient, she wanted him badly!

"Haaa...Finally" She slowly descended aiming for cock allow herself to be penetrated the moment that rod entered her a jolt rose through her body it was her first time although the pain and lust intertwined she found herself lacking strength to be in the leadership position. Her pace started very slowly and blood and moisture outputted from her hot clit. She tried to increase it but the more she tried to move the more the pain would overlap.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Terry took the cock within herself, she began to ride the cock vigorously. It felt amazing inside her, her love juices mixing with the blood as it dripped out of her and down the raptor's cock.

She rode it with passion, the pain being a distant thought in her mind as the cock filled her. Her moans of passion grew louder, as she began to feel herself approaching orgasm. Her strides picked up speed as her pleasure riding it's shaft drove her crazy, until she cried out in bliss as she orgasmed on it's cock.

But then, she felt a pinch at her pussy. She looked down to see something large passing through it's cock, and into her pussy. Once it started passing into her, it stretched her pussy's walls, making her shout in pain as it's egg went inside her.

It reached her womb, and the Raptor pulled out of her.

The experience left her drained, as Terry toppled over in exhaustion, with the egg still inside her...

*Role play her impregnation, then I will continue tomorrow after I get some rest.*

Untrueblue

Lurker
Reputation score

The moment she fell her strength was nearly zapped from her body but her sanity had been restored although in her dream state there was a constant surge. Not of lust or pain but just a feeling of something growing inside her because she was out it had time to grow comfortable inside her.

"Stop getting bigger your not even supposed to be here...Damn it stop!" She shouted in her dream state or namely the feeling enveloping her she was so disillusioned that it felt like her mind was resetting itself. Being near on the edge of losing it she desperately wanted to wake up but her eyes just wouldn't open.

???:"Be well mother..." An imaginary voice hit her like a ton of bricks as she mentally let out a scream and then she returned to the blackness of sleep.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Terry awoke with a start, she look at her surroundings, to find the principal had vanished. Another look revealed something that horrified her.

Her belly was round, she was pregnant.

Pregnant, and alone, Terry was right where the monster left her, outside of the Principal's Office

*What do you do?*

Untrueblue

Lurker
Reputation score

"Uggghh" Terry immediately felt like puking at the sight of her stomach and the fact she had sex with such a thing it was a feeling she remembered well but most importantly his face was melded into her mind.

"The next time I see that bastard...I'll rip his head off him and bash it until there's nothing but crumbs of his bones." She stated then looking down at her stomach.

"I could kill it...I could kill it...It's a freaking monster why am I thinking otherwise!" She raised her right hand like a hammer preparing to deliver a mighty blow to her stomach but stopped halfway.

"...I'll kill you when your grown up just don't piss mom off by moving too much in there ya prick." She stated trying to shrug off her predicament and protect some small morality. Terry then tried to stand with all her might to try get moving.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Terry decided not to kill the baby, as managed to stand up, even with the added weight.

She proceeded to the exit of the school, and opened the doors.

As she was in front of the school, she was greeted by a gentle breeze across her face.

Terry didn't know where to go. As far as she knew, these monsters were across the entire city.

Her answer to her question came in the form of a helicopter passing overhead, and landing on a building in the distance.

Without a second thought, Terry proceeded to the building, her belly encumbering her along the way.

Some time later during her walk there, she felt an immense pain in her womb, as it felt like something was trying to get out of her. The pain became too immense to handle, as she laid on her back.

The thing inside her began to travel through her pussy, as she took off her panties, and spread her legs, among blood, a tiny version of the dinosaurs was pushed out of her pussy.

After it came out the rest of the way, she fell into an unconscious state...

*Role play how she reacted to the birth of the creature.*

Untrueblue

Lurker
Reputation score

“Is that the military…Whatever it is I can probable get a ride out of this hell hole.” She stated moving wondering why her belly was so big normally it would take a girl months to develop to be this big. Yet she wasn’t smart enough to really comprehend it so she shrugged it off.

As she entered the building she felt her moving in her large stomach. “Damn it keep it down in there ugh…no use this is way sooner than I’d like!” She complained taking off her panties and lifting her skirt.

“Come on you bastards get out!” Yet she soon found out they needn’t of been told that as her whole body nearly went numb, feeling a creature emerging from her clitoris. She closed her eyes praying the painful experience would be over but to her horror two more small dinosaurs were coming through at the same. She felt herself stretch in ways she never imagined possible as the two slowly and painfully on her part made it through.

It felt never ending as she screamed until she literally ran low on breath from the pain when it did end she felt like half her body had lost blood. “I hear some lizards eat their mom after birth…Or was it snakes…I dunno.” Were her last thoughts before exhaustion overwhelmed her and she fell into a long sleep.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Terry's eyes opened with a start, she was exactly where she remembered passing out.

There was some blood on the floor, obviously her own.

Terry attempted to get back on her feet, but they were trembling terribly. She barely managed to stand up and put her panties back on.

She barely, and slowly walked toward the building where the helicopter landed.

After a few minutes, which seemed like forever, she reached a building with a sign above a metal door with a latch for peeking through, it read, "Apple Inn."

She pounded on the door with her fist. The latch opened, then immediatly shut, before the door opened for her.

A guard woman greeted her as she opened the door.

Guard woman: "Another survivor? You seem pretty capable, come on in."

Terry walked into the lobby of the hotel. It's lobby alone was huge, about the size of a baseball field. There was a desk at the far end of the rectangular room, but no one was sitting there. Looked like it was meant for someone important.

As Terry inspected the big room, the guard spoke to her.

Guard woman: "Hey, are you feelin' alright? You look kinda shaky..."

Untrueblue

Lurker
Reputation score

Being silent all this time Terry turned to the guards woman.

"Being knocked up for the first time and giving birth all on the same day could do that to you." She stated with a low tone her eyes were near shrouded in black showing a huge lack of stamina it was a miracle she could stand she had only been out for hours at a time after each of her encounters.

"So what is this suppose to be a military base?" She veered her eyes from left to right examining the place.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The guard woman shook her head.

Guard woman: "No, and I hate to break it to ya, but ya see, the military ain't around anymore. The monsters got 'em."

The guard woman examined Terry's condition with her eyes.

Guard woman: "You look like shit, here are the keys to your room, 7th door on the right, up the stairs. The number's on the key."

The guard woman gave Terry the keys, then went to sit on a chair near the door.

Untrueblue

Lurker
Reputation score

Terry caught the keys eagerly complying with the woman's orders she really couldn't think about much until she finally reached her room. Then she took off her sweaty and bloodly clothes throwing them to the floor. Getting into the bed throwing over the poor excuse for a blanket to cover her body.

"No military well if they don't exist I wonder where mom and dad are probable...Well mom maybe but never dad theres no way he'd lose to anyone once I'm all better finding him will be my first propriety then I'm going to get that even with that freak and my bastard sons!" She clutched her blanket in a near fit but then relaxed it what seemed to have been an eternity since she had a bed.