What's new

[Complete - Partial] [SLG][ベルゼブブ] 痴漢の極み / [Bellzebubu] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester + Undignifed commute english menu[RE148257]

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Try that then. That is the one I'm currently using that works for the en patch.
Seems to work.

But what is the other version for? Is that second translation supposed to work on the version that plays like chess? I have the one that plays like chess and the "original" from the link you gave.

Last edited:

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Seems to work.

But what is the other version for? Is that second translation supposed to work on the version that plays like chess? I have the one that plays like chess and the "original" from the link you gave.
I think that other version that is chess like is a different game. Unless it is the one where you always start at 0 sensitivity regarless what sensetivity the girl had before ending that segment.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could you please tell me with what program you can package the files again into a pacth.xp3 so that they work with this game? I would like to try to make some modifications

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
AH
This is the game I seemed to have had... .......
translate?

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
AH
This is the game I seemed to have had... .......
translate?
No, that is the second game, the traslation works on chikan kiwami+chikan kiwami commute( expansion with more scenes and a 3rd girl) 20288 20289

OnoyHi

Reputation score
So that one is better I guess and will hopefully not give me errors I've been getting on thee previous one that only has 2 targets? By the way, anyone here using VNR for this game? I was able to get it to work translating the text once but then i got the jumbled text again after a while.

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
Please help me

Help me this problems please
And thank you for your translator
It's one of two things. Either you have an incorrect game version, or are using the wrong patch. Check on dlsite to make sure you have the latest build. If you do, it's the latter. Make sure you're only using one of the patches from op; if you only have the base game use only the first dl in the header post, and if you have the game + dlc only use the 2nd dl in the header post.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Mind giving a link on where to find each verson? Particularly the one that is usuable with the patch link you left here?

OnoyHi

Reputation score
It's one of two things. Either you have an incorrect game version, or are using the wrong patch. Check on dlsite to make sure you have the latest build. If you do, it's the latter. Make sure you're only using one of the patches from op; if you only have the base game use only the first dl in the header post, and if you have the game + dlc only use the 2nd dl in the header post.
Yeah got that error as well and from my observation. It is the overwritten application of the old patch that is the problem so if you have it backed up then simply overwrite one item there from the latest patch.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow this is cool partial, I'd love to see one of these games fully translated one day.
Can't get enough of Chikan!

OnoyHi

Reputation score
I'm more in it for the Oujou as bunker busters isn't my think which Queen's Blade has a LOT! For the new Office Lady the effective method I found to increase Lust was Touch breast - Take of Clothing on the breast - Touch Breast Again - Blame Talk - Touch Breast Again and loop until Hate is below 50 then take of the if the action before that was blame. You just repeat these until you full undress here and you should have Lust at 800 which makes it blink greatly decreasing hate from other actions.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Thanks for the thumbs up hunk. By the way. Anyone know The pregnant ending for Oujou? I thought it was penetrating her but got the same Falling ending I got on my 1st run on my 2nd run so I had to reload my earlier save. Should I do the penetration scenes 2x each? For that matter. Is there an ending guide for this as the only 2 endings I got are the Falling and Pregnant ending for Oujou on MOST versions of this game and for the version with the OL you need to buy the part skill at LEAST once before you can level it up unlike the other version which ALL are already unlocked and can be leveled up as soon as you start your 1st run.

OnoyHi

Reputation score

The link above is on a site I found that is best viewed on chrome for the machine translation or any browsers for those that know japanese that hopefully will help clearify a few things on this game that they found there. the are other pages you can look into as well as ending list that should hopefully help getting those.

EmpsChsn

Reputation score

The link above is on a site I found that is best viewed on chrome for the machine translation or any browsers for those that know japanese that hopefully will help clearify a few things on this game that they found there. the are other pages you can look into as well as ending list that should hopefully help getting those.
Know if there's anything similar for the other girls? I've been going through trying to unlock scenes, but even with 2 endings gone through I don't even have half the screen of cg's for one of them.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Try searching for the full game cg in e-hentai. You find your missing cgs there.

zircana

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I'm new here. where to find a torrent for the latest base game + dlc ?