What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [Slime Yuri Verse] スライムハンターニーナ / Slime Hunter Nina (RJ325588)

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ325588_img_main.png

DLSite:
Blog:

Description
An RPG Maker game using standard combat controls. Various pieces of equipment can be found while exploring or bought from a travelling merchant to make battles easier. H-scenes can be unlocked by losing to the slime enemies, where each floor has a different loss scene. The game has multiple endings, depending on the results of the final boss fight. Additional h-scenes can be viewed by standing on traps and losing battles against enemies multiple times. The game features an conversation mechanic that allows the player to converse with the queen about various happenings while exploring the mine. The Queen can be called upon during battles for aid, at the "cost" of a lewd interaction.

Story
After taking a bounty to kill wolves near a remote village, Adventurer Nena is tasked with clearing out the village's Mana crystal mine, which has been infested with Slimes. After clearing the first floor, Nena discovers the Slime Queen and is promptly defeated. The Slime Queen takes a liking to Nena and they team up to defeat the rebellious coreless slimes that have been causing trouble for the village. During Nena's journey through the mine, she is able to converse with the Slime Queen about various happenings and events.

Tags from DLSite : Female Protagonist, Petrifaction, Yuri / Girls Love, Interspecies Sex

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Complete save. I have no idea what was going but I seem to get the romantic ending

where the slime queen pretends to die and lets Nina leave.

Attachments

OP
Shingle

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Complete save. I have no idea what was going but I seem to get the romantic ending
you can lose to the queen, and then pick whether to submit or resist

what were your thoughts on the game? I felt like some corruption/progression would improve this game

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
you can lose to the queen, and then pick whether to submit or resist

what were your thoughts on the game? I felt like some corruption/progression would improve this game
I think the game was pretty good. I kinda wish there were more characters and we got to see more mind break. I'm also not a fan of belly inflation so I wasn't a fan of a lot of the scenes. The first scene with the civilian girl was probably the best one in the game. I would have loved to see more regarding the slimes taking over the place as the CG gallery clearly shows that they skipped over it.

OP
Shingle

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I think I agree with you on the character count and mindbreak front. I had a look through their blog and it looks like it's their first game and it took them about 2 years to get it out. So maybe they'll be more ambitious next time, one can hope.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since I am playing without any translation, does the demo end after the 2nd floor slime girl boss (teleporter looking object has an interactable shiny but I have no idea what the text means)?

Interesting focus on slimes, most games I played have only one or maybe two slime enemies

OP
Shingle

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that thing is a lift/elevator and I am not sure about where the demo ends unfortunately.

If you're interested in playing translated RPGMaker games check out MTool or Textractor, they'll automatically translate the in game text. MTL quality may vary obviously.

MTool: https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/
Textractor:

Note: MTool is a paid utility through patreon, but will reinsert the translated text into the game, whereas Textractor will pull the text into a separate window and translate it there but is free.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
For myself I'm happy they took notes I offered on status effects that do more then just -exist- for visuals. I still recall stuff like the mushroom status not doing -anything- at all, so them now doing MP/TP drains, or disabling magics/attacks made them stand out a touch more! I do wish it had more like the petrification though, the stone one with needing TP to reach 70 for the queen to undo it leads towards a good example of gameplay/fetish overlap, given if you're not freed quickly enough the climax event happens and the 'weakness' from that drains your TP dry, and the monsters as well will either do a normal attack, or their TP drain attack, so you're hoping they miss/do normal attacks so your TP fills up before you climax it all away and back towards being a statue display. It's one of the better elements for sure IMO for someone who loves battle interactions and gimmicks. But I'll also admit I was semi shocked how...-short- the entire thing was. The demo's gave away a -lot-, and the final location is more of a rush towards the end then a true final expanding off of previous ideas and elements, if only because the inflated breast/filled butt just can be caused by anything down there at pure random, and while there's items to cure both, they're far more for CG collecting then -active use- because both wear off so fast, and they can't overlap either so they tend to just override each other and null out at random leaving you cleared of everything depending on RNG.

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
According to , there is an item that cure you of "slime in the butt" h-status, but I couldn't find it. Where do I find that item?

Also, what am I supposed to do after the twin traitor slime boss? I already talked to the merchant, but still got no clue on what to do.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I absolutely love the name of the group, 'slime yuri verse'. Just imagine some day one guy woke up and went "god I just fucking love slime yuri" and plans to make an epic multi-game series all about slime lesbians.

Bruhman45

Reputation score
I absolutely love the name of the group, 'slime yuri verse'. Just imagine some day one guy woke up and went "god I just fucking love slime yuri" and plans to make an epic multi-game series all about slime lesbians.
I hope they do, theres not many female prog slime focused games out there

Also, i really like the good ending cause it sets up for some kind of sequal, hope they make it about the same girl but throughout the story you slowly turn into a slime

SolAZ

Reputation score

where the slime queen pretends to die and lets Nina leave.
Sorry for being a necromancer, but those saves don't work

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for being a necromancer, but those saves don't work
Was there a new version? that it'll cause the problem. Either that or files arent in the roght directory but I afraid I really dont know