What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

zths

Reputation score
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

SMILE GAME BUILDER support is in beta now
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

How to use:
1. Run the tool
2. Drag and drop the game' s main program (e.g. Game.exe) into the tool window
3. Click Install & Go (or Run Without install)
4. After the game starts, the tool's interface will change automatically when it detects the game.
5. Do what you need in the tool's interface

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)

Last edited:

zuizui321

Lurker
Reputation score
How can I apply this to RPG maker MZ? I got this error trying to follow the instruction

Edit: On further look, I noticed that my MZ game does not have a "www" folder but still run normally

no target.PNG

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
How can I apply this to RPG maker MZ? I got this error trying to follow the instruction

Edit: On further look, I noticed that my MZ game does not have a "www" folder but still run normally

View attachment 36132
Why not try the method 1 in the "how to use" file ?
That recommend for any MV/mz games.

zerukanata

Reputation score
It actually work!!
Bruuuuhhhh is this the pinnacle of human invention or what!!
Great work man...

morbi

Reputation score
Tip: if you have set an input method that is not ENG, you probably won't be able to open the cheat interface (like me). Just change it to ENGLISH in the language properties window and voila!

morbi

Reputation score
I can't believe that it works like magic with WolfRPG games! Thank a lot!

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd say it's indeed impressive, but i use a cheat plugin on VX Ace games to swap screen size when i want to play those, so, a different .exe in essence that doesn't seem compatible with the cheating method for VX Ace. I tested opening the game with the normal exe, then tried using the other "Game_Cheat.exe" that i use when i want a bigger screen size without going full screen or exp multiplier+debug function when i press f8, can u check if it's possible to also make it compatible with this plugin?.
I'll attach it for u give a look...

It works copying the files within the game folder, running the "Game_Cheat.exe" once, then running it again after applying the patch and pressing F8 once within the game to use the functions, though this one doesn't seem compatible with yours, i wish it was since makes life easier when wanting to go bigger screen without going full screen with the "Screen Change" option on it. Outside of this, awesome tool btw... though i only tested in vx ace and vx so far(where VX didn't had any cheating tool). THanks.

Also, how did u guys made the Wolf one work?, i copied the files to the game folder but it just triggers an error(obvious, i re-named the old exe and it still opens the game just fine though, just this one fails to even load the game). That dll that should prevent crashes only worked for a single game here, all others game still crashed, and no cheat menu options with wolf from what i noticed...

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I'd say it's indeed impressive, but i use a cheat plugin on VX Ace games to swap screen size when i want to play those, so, a different .exe in essence that doesn't seem compatible with the cheating method for VX Ace. I tested opening the game with the normal exe, then tried using the other "Game_Cheat.exe" that i use when i want a bigger screen size without going full screen or exp multiplier+debug function when i press f8, can u check if it's possible to also make it compatible with this plugin?.
I'll attach it for u give a look...

It works copying the files within the game folder, running the "Game_Cheat.exe" once, then running it again after applying the patch and pressing F8 once within the game to use the functions, though this one doesn't seem compatible with yours, i wish it was since makes life easier when wanting to go bigger screen without going full screen with the "Screen Change" option on it. Outside of this, awesome tool btw... though i only tested in vx ace and vx so far(where VX didn't had any cheating tool). THanks.

Also, how did u guys made the Wolf one work?, i copied the files to the game folder but it just triggers an error(obvious, i re-named the old exe and it still opens the game just fine though, just this one fails to even load the game). That dll that should prevent crashes only worked for a single game here, all others game still crashed, and no cheat menu options with wolf from what i noticed...
I won't add this support, Because it's modified the executable file, and not the same as the regular game loading process.

But I can add a script execution function, and then you can execute his modified script by yourself.

I have a lot plan for RGSS next..

About WolfRPG:
It is recommended to use the simplified Chinese character set for Wolf RPG games, as any other charset will not be able to open the game. (recommend using Locale Emulator: to change game charset)

The Wolf RPG was only support trans to english charset i think....
becuse the charset...
hard to explanation...
The "GBK(CP936)" was include All of : "Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, English" those chars.....
so All of them are convertible to each other without loss.
So I can handle them internally.

The others...
For now i can't handle it..
I'll see what I can do about it later.

Last edited:

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems to have dropped a bunch of letters mostly lowercase o's and c's any idea what's up?

Attachments

Duis aute

Reputation score
So far it works pretty well with wolfrpg, that's quite impressive .
UI needs some polishing but I'm sure future releases will fix that.
I decided to join your patreon to support development, keep up the good work!

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
It seems to have dropped a bunch of letters mostly lowercase o's and c's any idea what's up?
Can you send me the game and your savedata near the msg shown up, then i can try to figure out what the problem is..
So far it works pretty well with wolfrpg, that's quite impressive .
UI needs some polishing but I'm sure future releases will fix that.
I decided to join your patreon to support development, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the support.

The UI is not the most important thing right now, there is still a lot of work to be done.
The first thing I want to do is to make it one-click.
Make it look like one tool instead of two at the user level.
And don't let the user copy files, no need to import the registry, etc..
Just open the tool, select Game and it's ready to use << This is what I'm going to do now.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually it would be great if u were able to add this re-size effect of the modified .exe so the option to re-size the game is included in ur cheat as well, reason being that most other re-sizes that i attempt with time made the window bigger, but didn't change the size of the game itself, adding a black space in the frames instead and the game remaining small... though with this one, the size of everything in the game changes along, it would be pretty cool if u can include this function in ur cheat file to auto add it as well(though once i make this change on the game_cheat.exe, it remains active every time i re-open the game.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This worked awesome on MV games.

Can not wait once you perfected the RPG Maker one and release a tutorial

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Microsoft Security Defender seems to really hate this thing for some reasons.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gotta say, I'm pretty damn impressed with this. I'm still an old fashioned "do it directly in the editor" translator but I could see this becoming part of the tool set

Edit : Atlas support would be wonderful, MV Tool is really good with the editor options too, once payday hits you've a new Patreon supporter.
One thing I've noticed, trying to open the trsNdata.json file generated by the MV tool in Notepad++ tends to lock Notepad++ up and increase CPU usage to 25%,
not a huge deal but being able to edit some of the stuff google provides would be really good too.

Last edited: