What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

bananadoge12

Reputation score
Also amazing job on this
Finally a translating tool which is able to hook the entire text and not only dialogue or menus

silentce

Reputation score
Any plans for your tool to incorporate more translations APIs such as DeepL?

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
I must admit, the tool is quite useful so far as the things it doesn't quite translate correctly are easy fixes. You've certainly piqued my interest on this project so I'll sub on your patreon come the beginning of next month!

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I must admit, the tool is quite useful so far as the things it doesn't quite translate correctly are easy fixes. You've certainly piqued my interest on this project so I'll sub on your patreon come the beginning of next month!
Thanks a lot.
Windows defender detect the trojan Wacatac.D6!ml
My tool was working liike a Malware.
This was expected.
It also triggers active defensive intercepts...

optionsfail

Reputation score
With the recent update the translator has been auto-translating wolf.rpg games from Japanese to Chinese and I can't change it English with the settings. The previous version allowed for Japanese to English.

As a sidenote, awesome project and it works really well.

jhon2801

Reputation score
okay,mmm idk if im dumb or something but, i have this little issue, there is a game i unzip from japanes code, later to start it i should do it with local emulator, my problem is when i try to use the Mtool (after i unzip from japanes) it doesn´t read it like a japanese game and obviusly it doesn´t start, what should i do?
this is the game:

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
With the recent update the translator has been auto-translating wolf.rpg games from Japanese to Chinese and I can't change it English with the settings. The previous version allowed for Japanese to English.

As a sidenote, awesome project and it works really well.
I haven't touched those functions in some versions passed..
And I have tested just now, the ja-eng translate for wolf RPG is working.
Should not have any problems..
If you load the translate data once, and want reload other you need close game first, otherwise the data won't load.(only for wolf rpg)

optionsfail

Reputation score
Ah, it was showing me this

Task Queue Length: [ 0 ] Status: [ 请更新工具版本 (50009) ]

Didn't realize that I had to go to your site to update to the latest version. After the update it works perfectly. Thank you for the help!

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way for it to translate games protected with playDRM which I bought?
Normally the DRM prevents hooks form properly attaching to the game.
There is applications to remove that specific DRM from games, but they do require you own the game and can at least launch it.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
The steam game is not support now.
Did they mention Steam anywhere?

and Microsoft/Windows Defender really go banana with this, maybe if it (the Tool) was its own .exe instead of "hacking" a windows one? it also prevent Windows backup from working propertly.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Did they mention Steam anywhere?

and Microsoft/Windows Defender really go banana with this, maybe if it (the Tool) was its own .exe instead of "hacking" a windows one? it also prevent Windows backup from working propertly.
I was think you are trying using it with Steam game, Because I get too many reports of not being able to work with steam games.

About AV marking the tool as a virus, i have nothing can do right now..
For ease of use, I do a lot of things that are not common in normal programs.

But it shouldn't impact the normal operation of Windows backup.
I didn't make any changes to the directories outside the game. ( except for the app's own data in Appdata )

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
But it shouldn't impact the normal operation of Windows backup.
I didn't make any changes to the directories outside the game. ( except for the app's own data in Appdata )
because it flag it as a virus/malware.

ever considered making it a bit more like Cheat Engine? a bit "less easy", but might come with less issues.

Well done you, gracias.

Edit - Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it says - The RPG Maker MV/MZ tool is integrated into the game, so when the game opens, press "`" (the button under ESC) in the game window to open the tool interface.

I do that for games with that engine but nothing happens.
could be a similar issue than using console commands with some games.
potential fixes:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure i am doing something wrong here but the "Start Translation" Button is grayed out.

The Game is RPG Maker VX and i choose that one option.
Where did i go wrong?

Attachments

Wiroz

Reputation score

ever considered making it a bit more like Cheat Engine? a bit "less easy", but might come with less issues.

potential fixes:
Ah thank you very much, @ key worked for me (Japanese system locale), thought the only variants were tilde key or #

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
close your game first.
it's need replace some game file.

if not work, run the tool as administrator.
I didn't have the game open and have tried running as admin :(

I also tried disabling my anti-virus. it's really odd, it says "game started" with most games but doesn't start, and if I use the "start with tool" file, something flashes quickly and disappears. Wolf games and only wolf games give me an error stating it doesn't have permissions to copy a file

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score

potential fixes:
In the pass, it's more hard to use but no false positive virus.
But a ton of people don't know how to use it, even just copy some files.
Pretty sure i am doing something wrong here but the "Start Translation" Button is grayed out.

The Game is RPG Maker VX and i choose that one option.
Where did i go wrong?
You need update the tool first.
I will figure out that Chinese hint comes out from where..
I didn't have the game open and have tried running as admin :(

I also tried disabling my anti-virus. it's really odd, it says "game started" with most games but doesn't start, and if I use the "start with tool" file, something flashes quickly and disappears. Wolf games and only wolf games give me an error stating it doesn't have permissions to copy a file
Go upgrade you tool to last version, if the issue keeping up, msg me I will look for it if I can do a remote assistant.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score

potential fixes:
That was i need for..
I will add this info to my tool window....

bananadoge12

Reputation score
Normally the DRM prevents hooks form properly attaching to the game.
There is applications to remove that specific DRM from games, but they do require you own the game and can at least launch it.
I would like if you could tell me which application it is since I do own the game legally