What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Ffuk70

Reputation score
RPG VX ACE RTP is required! What was tht? Can ply game?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
RPG VX ACE RTP is required! What was tht? Can ply game?
Go check dlsite faq. It's all explained here (as well as on every *** H sharing / discussion site's faq...

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
First of all. This thing amazing man, cant believe there finally something better that working half blind in the wolf editor for doing translations!

I have a question, when i manually translate in WolfRpg the text on the .json file its all tidy and neat
1606789575703.png

And when I look at the json auto translated file it just mostly gives me a long ass string with gibberish in between english text.

1606789753300.png

In the hope of save myself work by mixing manual and machine translation, I wanted to ask if there a way for the tool to give me an output like in the manual translation json?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
First of all. This thing amazing man, cant believe there finally something better that working half blind in the wolf editor for doing translations!

I have a question, when i manually translate in WolfRpg the text on the .json file its all tidy and neat
View attachment 36264

And when I look at the json auto translated file it just mostly gives me a long ass string with gibberish in between english text.

View attachment 36265

In the hope of save myself work by mixing manual and machine translation, I wanted to ask if there a way for the tool to give me an output like in the manual translation json?
Update to last version of the tool, you will get a button "Export Manual translators File" that allow you export a file that work with cat tool "OmegaT" (need OmegaT plugin "okapiFiltersForOmegaT" to support it).
But with no MT.
You need to use OmegaT's MT functions.

P.s: OmegaT is a free open-source translation memory application for professional translators written in Java.

P.s2: The out file will just a kv pair json file {"oritext":"your translatortext" } you can use any tools if that can handle it.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Update to last version of the tool, you will get a button "Export Manual translators File" that allow you export a file that work with cat tool "OmegaT" (need OmegaT plugin "okapiFiltersForOmegaT" to support it).
But with no MT.
You need to use OmegaT's MT functions.

P.s: OmegaT is a free open-source translation memory application for professional translators written in Java.

P.s2: The out file will just a kv pair json file {"oritext":"your translatortext" } you can use any tools if that can handle it.
Update to last version of the tool, you will get a button "Export Manual translators File" So...does that means that I cannot mix manual with machine translation?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Update to last version of the tool, you will get a button "Export Manual translators File" So...does that means that I cannot mix manual with machine translation?
OmegaT has the machine translation functions .
But if u want the translated file output, you need get it from me.
I don't allow the tool to give output the translated file directly.
To prevent abuse.
I hope you can accept that.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Ah. I see now. I though OmegaT was a more manual kind of tool to translate, but if i can MT there, then its fine :)
P.s. Sorry i didnt understand what mt was at first xD

bananadoge12

Reputation score
The new version may have more compatibility with DRM.
Go upgrade it.
How can I proceed with that? The game I have got a DLsite sort of start up and only then the game starts. There is no game executable that I can translate.
Any ideas?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
How can I proceed with that? The game I have got a DLsite sort of start up and only then the game starts. There is no game executable that I can translate.
Any ideas?
You can try select the drm executable, then chose the game engine by your self, then click install.

bananadoge12

Reputation score
You can try select the drm executable, then chose the game engine by your self, then click install.
So I tried doing that. Chose the drm start up picked the engine and installed. Nothing happened except that there is a startwithtool in the files but it only opens the translating tool and not the game itself unfortunately.
Thanks for the efforts anyway

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
So I tried doing that. Chose the drm start up picked the engine and installed. Nothing happened except that there is a startwithtool in the files but it only opens the translating tool and not the game itself unfortunately.
Thanks for the efforts anyway
The latest version will generate a winmm.dll file (or version.dll) in the game directory, and running any executable file in the same directory will try to load the tool.
You can try to start the tool and open the game normally.

bananadoge12

Reputation score
The latest version will generate a winmm.dll file (or version.dll) in the game directory, and running any executable file in the same directory will try to load the tool.
You can try to start the tool and open the game normally.
I have put the Winmm in the translator then opened regularly with the start up of dlsite and it connected so I translated like other games and it seems to be working as it should.
Truly a tech genius thank you so much

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I have put the Winmm in the translator then opened regularly with the start up of dlsite and it connected so I translated like other games and it seems to be working as it should.
Truly a tech genius thank you so much
From what you said above, it looks like you manually moved Winmm to the tools directory?
My English is not very good, so I may have misunderstood something.
------------------
But if I read it correctly, Technically you shouldn't (and don't need to) handle (move) any file (such as winmm.dll) manually, the tool does everything.
If you move it, there may be some unexpected problems.

All you have to do is open the tool manually and start the game normally.
I mean if you are using the latest version of the tool.

bananadoge12

Reputation score
From what you said above, it looks like you manually moved Winmm to the tools directory?
My English is not very good, so I may have misunderstood something.
------------------
But if I read it correctly, Technically you shouldn't (and don't need to) handle (move) any file (such as winmm.dll) manually, the tool does everything.
If you move it, there may be some unexpected problems.

All you have to do is open the tool manually and start the game normally.
I mean if you are using the latest version of the tool.
What I did was use the winmm as the executable program from what I understood of what you told me but I just checked and it worked without it by just using the regular start up like you wrote above

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
What I did was use the winmm as the executable program from what I understood of what you told me but I just checked and it worked without it by just using the regular start up like you wrote above
Yep, just don't do anything, the tool will try to inject it anyway now ( If the antivirus/security software doesn't kill him ).

Tenshinawi

Reputation score
So I'm having a bit of an issue with a game that is used in your original post, RJ266116 or Pray Game.

The issue is I can't seem to throw in my own auto-translation and can only snatch one from the server, which ends up giving me a mix rather than a proper translation. Is there something I am missing here by chance?

Attachments

Last edited: