What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
So I'm having a bit of an issue with a game that is used in your original post, RJ266116 or Pray Game.

The issue is I can't seem to throw in my own auto-translation and can only snatch one from the server, which ends up giving me a mix rather than a proper translation. Is there something I am missing here by chance?
You need to update it again now, and if it doesn't improve, there's nothing I can do about it.

Tenshinawi

Reputation score
You're quick. The patch works and everything is fixed on my end. Thanks a bunch.

wufeisma

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to open the cheat tools on vx ace games is that normal? I click on the button but nothing happens.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I can't seem to open the cheat tools on vx ace games is that normal? I click on the button but nothing happens.
Some system just can't open it, is normal.

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
My antivirus detect it as virus (inject.exe) now he block it and i cant restore or make exception for it i trying to copy new inject.exe but explorer keep saying "need permission" what should i do?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
My antivirus detect it as virus (inject.exe) now he block it and i cant restore or make exception for it i trying to copy new inject.exe but explorer keep saying "need permission" what should i do?
I don't know, I don't use any antivirus software.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If ur machine is clean, turn off ur anti-virus, download, add an exeption, turn on anti-virus "later". If it's active and u download it'll just mess with the file so it can't be run. Inject.dll/exe means it attachs to another program, this behaviour in itself is normally considered non-intentional or malware, it took a long time before they add an forced exeption rule for Cheat Engine that literally does this as well, though nowadays recognized as a cheating program and an added exeption in pretty much everything(but is ideally the same thing here anyway). Anything that attaches itself to another program and modifies memory, computer auto-recognizes it as "invasion" and cockblock program. And yeah, u probably won't do well if u fear turning off ur anti-virus(some are so bothersome that they do actions even when protection is off, must uinstall them, do the process, re-install and add exeption before it start fucking with stuff around). Nowadays anti-virus = software used vs. Piracy... it can even brick ur computer depending on the developer rules... nice security... also useless if u take care with what u click/do in computer anyway.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If ur machine is clean, turn off ur anti-virus, download, add an exeption, turn on anti-virus "later". If it's active and u download it'll just mess with the file so it can't be run. Inject.dll/exe means it attachs to another program, this behaviour in itself is normally considered non-intentional or malware, it took a long time before they add an forced exeption rule for Cheat Engine that literally does this as well, though nowadays recognized as a cheating program and an added exeption in pretty much everything(but is ideally the same thing here anyway). Anything that attaches itself to another program and modifies memory, computer auto-recognizes it as "invasion" and cockblock program. And yeah, u probably won't do well if u fear turning off ur anti-virus(some are so bothersome that they do actions even when protection is off, must uinstall them, do the process, re-install and add exeption before it start fucking with stuff around). Nowadays anti-virus = software used vs. Piracy... it can even brick ur computer depending on the developer rules... nice security... also useless if u take care with what u click/do in computer anyway.
I've got windows defender, I tried this and it still just won't open the game after I press "install & Go" or the "startwithtool" bat file in the game folder. It's really frustrating because this looks like an awesome tool >.<

Edit: Upon further testing, I actually got it to work with Wolf and VX RPGmaker games, the "startwithtool" still does nothing, but simply manually launching the game and the tool seperately works, the tool's UI changes over to manage the game as it should, so yay to that! Unfortunately, I still can't get MV games to work whatsoever, which is a bummer since most new games and a few I'd really like to work on use that >.<. The Tool window never switches over to the game interface when launching those types of games (MV) after doing the installation :\. Any additional suggestions would be appreciated

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I've got windows defender, I tried this and it still just won't open the game after I press "install & Go" or the "startwithtool" bat file in the game folder. It's really frustrating because this looks like an awesome tool >.<

Edit: Upon further testing, I actually got it to work with Wolf and VX RPGmaker games, the "startwithtool" still does nothing, but simply manually launching the game and the tool seperately works, the tool's UI changes over to manage the game as it should, so yay to that! Unfortunately, I still can't get MV games to work whatsoever, which is a bummer since most new games and a few I'd really like to work on use that >.<. The Tool window never switches over to the game interface when launching those types of games (MV) after doing the installation :\. Any additional suggestions would be appreciated
1607693495448.png
The MV/MZ " will not change the tool's UI ".

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got a problem where all of the Text is gone from the Game. Only Status screen has some translated words.

Game is this one
Tool got the latest Update

What i did:
Change Game Engine to RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace ---> Drag game icon in Tool ---> install and go --> Vx Translate: English google start translation --> Load translation

I tried both fix missing words and hide gamer error,
when fix missing words is unchecked, Game has only status screen translated and everythign else still in japanese

Attachments

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I got a problem where all of the Text is gone from the Game. Only Status screen has some translated words.

Game is this one
Tool got the latest Update

What i did:
Change Game Engine to RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace ---> Drag game icon in Tool ---> install and go --> Vx Translate: English google start translation --> Load translation

I tried both fix missing words and hide gamer error,
when fix missing words is unchecked, Game has only status screen translated and everythign else still in japanese
Uncheck the "fix missing words" then reopen the game.

About the blank texts, the RPG Maker VX/XP is too old, seem is dosen't support some fonts pre install on now systems.
You can change the font try what font can be displayd.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
A weird thing, using the cheat tool, it changes the amount of available save slots while active (not a permanent change).

Oir

Reputation score
What engine is it using for the translation?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am sorry. I am new to this, i just noticed.
Are you the maker of Translator++ ?
Any way, this is awesome imma be checking it out right this moment!
Thank you very much, good sir.
Kindly thank you very much

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I am sorry. I am new to this, i just noticed.
Are you the maker of Translator++ ?
Any way, this is awesome imma be checking it out right this moment!
Thank you very much, good sir.
Kindly thank you very much
I have NO relations with Translator++, anyway I hope You can enjoy with it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah just teted it. Man it's awesome.

I'm still tweaking a few things here and there though.
Tried it with a VX ace game and it worked perfectly but it makes the game very sluggish.

However, after the first run, now it is not translating anything. (And it's running fluid, no more sluggishness).

It would normally not be a big deal but it is an Action RPG. Game's name is Magnolia Aries Girl and Knight.

Anyway, i know vx ace is experimental.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Yeah just teted it. Man it's awesome.

I'm still tweaking a few things here and there though.
Tried it with a VX ace game and it worked perfectly but it makes the game very sluggish.

However, after the first run, now it is not translating anything. (And it's running fluid, no more sluggishness).

It would normally not be a big deal but it is an Action RPG. Game's name is Magnolia Aries Girl and Knight.

Anyway, i know vx ace is experimental.
This is the trade-off, a buggy game crashes or lags slightly.
Because it''s automatic, getting the computer to do the work for you always eats up some performance.

It would be very smooth if we did it like T++ (I used to do something similar before), but the it's require a very experienced person spend a lot of time to debugging and troubleshooting for each game. (Not possible for the player)
Then I realized it was a dead end.(for fully automatic)

Last edited: