What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What does the Task Queue Length mean? I tried to translate something and I was stuck at 15 for 5 mins: 1608426539644.png

ivdos

Lurker
Reputation score
Translated by Yandex:
Thank you for the great program. Google translation does not suit me, so I wrote my own script that translates the manualtransfile.json file. however, it is very unpleasant that some phrases are separated and because of this, the quality of the translation is not too good.
I used inten.to api, it provides free access to many translators.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Translated by Yandex:
Thank you for the great program. Google translation does not suit me, so I wrote my own script that translates the manualtransfile.json file. however, it is very unpleasant that some phrases are separated and because of this, the quality of the translation is not too good.
I used inten.to api, it provides free access to many translators.
I will look onto it, But the translation quality is the same whether you use the manual translation export or my integrated translation (if engine is same).

ivdos

Lurker
Reputation score
I will look onto it, But the translation quality is the same whether you use the manual translation export or my integrated translation (if engine is same).
Sadly. I tried to solve this problem by writing something like a parser, as I noticed that the continuation of the phrase usually begins with "^ ". But this does not work in all cases. But even so, it gets much better.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank a lot for a great tool ZTHS.

It really works and is super easy to use once you understand how to use it.
I'll admit I was skeptical, but so far it has worked great.
The fact it can translate all in one go and then work offline is a major+.

It even pushed out a quite decent translation. Somehow it seems even slightly better translation then I try to translate it with google by myself.
There still the problem of text running out of the textbox, but I can't see any easy way to fix that especially if the translated text is bigger then the original.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Thank a lot for a great tool ZTHS.

It really works and is super easy to use once you understand how to use it.
I'll admit I was skeptical, but so far it has worked great.
The fact it can translate all in one go and then work offline is a major+.

It even pushed out a quite decent translation. Somehow it seems even slightly better translation then I try to translate it with google by myself.
There still the problem of text running out of the textbox, but I can't see any easy way to fix that especially if the translated text is bigger then the original.
You can change the text size in translate tab.
To allow more text in one line.

ell_123

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Is it possible to translate only UI/interface of the game?

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
I Like your work, but ever since this came out, its really annoying to fix it. I Can go around it by Downloading the Mtool file with my antivirus Off, then translate the game with it then turn antivirus back on.

Even after translating the game I can't even run with the tool with my antivirus on, i always gotta download a new rar file with the tool with my antivirus off. Way too troublesome it keep doing that.

afhgd.png

Please find a solution to fix this issue. I Really love your program to the point where i supported you and all but all of a sudden since last week, the virus problem kept coming out.

afhvb.png

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I Like your work, but ever since this came out, its really annoying to fix it. I Can go around it by Downloading the Mtool file with my antivirus Off, then translate the game with it then turn antivirus back on.

Even after translating the game I can't even run with the tool with my antivirus on, i always gotta download a new rar file with the tool with my antivirus off. Way too troublesome it keep doing that.

View attachment 36885

Please find a solution to fix this issue. I Really love your program to the point where i supported you and all but all of a sudden since last week, the virus problem kept coming out.

View attachment 36886
First this is the antivirus's fault, if need me to deal with it, i will need a lot time to find out what tigger the antivirus, and rewrite it...
And it's a lot antivirus out here....
So it's not in my top priority list..

But you can create a dummy file put to loaders/wolfHook.dll, if you don't play wolf RPG games.
That will not stop the tool work for other engines.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
First this is the antivirus's fault, if need me to deal with it, i will need a lot time to find out what tigger the antivirus, and rewrite it...
And it's a lot antivirus out here....
So it's not in my top priority list..

But you can create a dummy file put to loaders/wolfHook.dll, if you don't play wolf RPG games.
That will not stop the tool work for other engines.
Okay~ but how do i create that dummy file?

SoulLess Child

Reputation score

View attachment 36885

View attachment 36886
most AV should allow for exceptions/exclusions.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's right. If you have to re-download or un-rar every time, i'm guessing your av is deleting or quarantining important files.

You should move the .rar and give it a password (so it can't be accessed by the av) to a folder, and put that folder in the exceptions list in your av configuration (each one os different). And then extract to that same folder (subfolders are fine), so the extracted archive and its files are within the route excluded.

Do all this with your av off first, or as you would (as you say you have to each time in order to make it work). Once all set turn on and enjoy.
The password part is not necessary, just an extra, i believe password protected compressed files are protected to av intruding too.

Good luck fellow, ans if you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're all here to help.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Windows Defender said they're trojans.
Kind of scared of that. Wish I could use it though.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could be a false positive.
Or ... He may have already infected my computer...
But heck, if he translates my hentai, fuck, he can go ahead and access my files all he wants!

Naw, jk, i don't think it is. It may be because the program accesses the internet and the modifies some files on your pc...or whatever...
And i mean other users haven't reported that, but you can analyze those files with different programs like antimalware bytes or some more.