What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I Like your work, but ever since this came out, its really annoying to fix it. I Can go around it by Downloading the Mtool file with my antivirus Off, then translate the game with it then turn antivirus back on.

Even after translating the game I can't even run with the tool with my antivirus on, i always gotta download a new rar file with the tool with my antivirus off. Way too troublesome it keep doing that.

View attachment 36885

Please find a solution to fix this issue. I Really love your program to the point where i supported you and all but all of a sudden since last week, the virus problem kept coming out.

View attachment 36886
That's right. If you have to re-download or un-rar every time, i'm guessing your av is deleting or quarantining important files.

You should move the .rar and give it a password (so it can't be accessed by the av) to a folder, and put that folder in the exceptions list in your av configuration (each one os different). And then extract to that same folder (subfolders are fine), so the extracted archive and its files are within the route excluded.

Do all this with your av off first, or as you would (as you say you have to each time in order to make it work). Once all set turn on and enjoy.
The password part is not necessary, just an extra, i believe password protected compressed files are protected to av intruding too.

Good luck fellow, ans if you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're all here to help.
Windows Defender said they're trojans.
Kind of scared of that. Wish I could use it though.
Could be a false positive.
Or ... He may have already infected my computer...
But heck, if he translates my hentai, fuck, he can go ahead and access my files all he wants!

Naw, jk, i don't think it is. It may be because the program accesses the internet and the modifies some files on your pc...or whatever...
And i mean other users haven't reported that, but you can analyze those files with different programs like antimalware bytes or some more.
1609647205059.png
So no more false positive by MS..
Just go update the definitions.

I found that false positives for other files were also removed at the same time.
I don't know if updating the version will bring back the false positives.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
I do everything the same way you explained as to how to use this tool but when I press the "install & run" it just doesn't run the game, what's the problem?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I do everything the same way you explained as to how to use this tool but when I press the "install & run" it just doesn't run the game, what's the problem?
Go update the tool to latest version, if doesn't work , I have no idea.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Go update the tool to latest version, if doesn't work , I have no idea.
I am using the updated version. Well that is unfortunate then.

Also when I try to check for problems through "optimize for network" button, I get "unable to change hosts" sign. It says to allow things but I see no requests anywhere.

Okay, sorry for making another message lol but I made it work somehow? I don't know what I did but I pressed buttons and it worked. Guess my nature is always to cry about something to someone and it will work out on it's own as usual... same with gacha games for me smh.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For me network optimisaton failed too. (My internet is trash).
But since i made it work i left it alone.

And don't worry, this has happened to me too with this tool. Like sometimes it's in a bad mood or something lol (I know it may be an issue on my end, i'm just sharing ny experiences)

optionsfail

Reputation score
I'm having an error with Wolf RPG where it would load a sprite sheet for text during translation and the game would stop opening after the first load. The game is but there are similar issues with their other games.

1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragingpeanut

Reputation score
Thanks for your work dude, works with a few hiccups here and there but looks really promising.

Kiso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for such a great tool!

This next-gen machine translator is pretty awesome

I'm having 0 problems when using it with rpg maker MV/VX ace, gotta say I'm liking it a lot and I think I will support you on patreon next.

Also I'm encountering problem with one wolfrpg
[RPG] [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ / Cecilia - The Soul of Knights ... of the Hijiri sword Ver.1.60i

the translation works but somehow it had the weirdest bug...By breaking the combat perspective of the game.

Every monsters atk scales weirdly, at first I thought that it was the game bug butno matter how many time I try to restart the whole new game it still broken.

I was very confused but still wanting to play the game, I tried reload the game in its original state and lo and behold there was no problem with it.

seeing as this is one of my all time favorite and many of user in dlsite (one of the bestselling game) and maybe here.

I'm hoping that you can fix it, I don't think it's an easy fix but I don't know how this stuff works anyway so I'm just here to kinda...do some bug reporting?

Anyway thank you again for such a great machine translating tool and I'll just leave the screenshot of my lv 3 cecilia hitting monster for 1.3k damage here as a prove.

1609872044377.png

P.S. And yes the monster hit me back around 1k damage as well. (he one-shotted poor cecilia)

P.S. 2 The Dmg bug does carry over to the game files, making everytime I load the game and play the bug will still be there

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Thanks for such a great tool!

This next-gen machine translator is pretty awesome

I'm having 0 problems when using it with rpg maker MV/VX ace, gotta say I'm liking it a lot and I think I will support you on patreon next.

Also I'm encountering problem with one wolfrpg
[RPG] [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ / Cecilia - The Soul of Knights ... of the Hijiri sword Ver.1.60i

the translation works but somehow it had the weirdest bug...By breaking the combat perspective of the game.

Every monsters atk scales weirdly, at first I thought that it was the game bug butno matter how many time I try to restart the whole new game it still broken.

I was very confused but still wanting to play the game, I tried reload the game in its original state and lo and behold there was no problem with it.

seeing as this is one of my all time favorite and many of user in dlsite (one of the bestselling game) and maybe here.

I'm hoping that you can fix it, I don't think it's an easy fix but I don't know how this stuff works anyway so I'm just here to kinda...do some bug reporting?

Anyway thank you again for such a great machine translating tool and I'll just leave the screenshot of my lv 3 cecilia hitting monster for 1.3k damage here as a prove.

View attachment 36986

P.S. And yes the monster hit me back around 1k damage as well. (he one-shotted poor cecilia)

P.S. 2 The Dmg bug does carry over to the game files, making everytime I load the game and play the bug will still be there
I think the better way is use the data edit feature to change your pramas, the game has more bug s cusue by change the wolf RPG version.
I need change the Wolf RPG to lastst version to get the tool work.
And cannot fix.

I'm having an error with Wolf RPG where it would load a sprite sheet for text during translation and the game would stop opening after the first load. The game is but there are similar issues with their other games.

View attachment 36963
For wolf RPG, that really no much I can do.
I feel like I'm playing with an black box…

optionsfail

Reputation score
For wolf RPG, that really no much I can do.
I feel like I'm playing with an black box…
Thanks for your reply. When using it with wolf RPG, some games it works perfect and for a few games there are problems like those. But for me it's only wolf RPG; for other engines it works great. Again thank for the tool.

Kiso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the better way is use the data edit feature to change your pramas, the game has more bug s cusue by change the wolf RPG version.
I need change the Wolf RPG to lastst version to get the tool work.
And cannot fix.
Thanks for the swift reply!

I guess I have no luck here since I don't think navigate through wolf rpg's parameters is easy.
(I tried but failed miserably because I don't even know where did the translation go wrong)

Anyway thanks a lot for the tool man. I guess I'll just play rpg maker for the time being.

TheCoomer

Reputation score
I used the software on a few games now in Jap and English and the translation its rough but understandable just like a normal MTL

I find myself using the software more for the cheat menu than translation. The only thing that it's killing me right now it is the limit of the games it works on, man... such a shame.
There are many games that the software doesn't support (Like "Rhode's Fortress" for ex) it more of gamble with it.

Could it be possible to make the translation and the cheat menu 2 different things ? If will make the software compatible with more games.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I used the software on a few games now in Jap and English and the translation its rough but understandable just like a normal MTL

I find myself using the software more for the cheat menu than translation. The only thing that it's killing me right now it is the limit of the games it works on, man... such a shame.
There are many games that the software doesn't support (Like "Rhode's Fortress" for ex) it more of gamble with it.

Could it be possible to make the translation and the cheat menu 2 different things ? If will make the software compatible with more games.
If you don't use translate, it will not affect.
So split those 2 function will make 0 effect with compatibility.

TheCoomer

Reputation score
If you don't use translate, it will not affect.
So split those 2 function will make 0 effect with compatibility.
Damn, the cheat mode it so cool. to have something like that without having to exit the game or extract files.

Would it be possible for you to make a cheat mode like that one but only for English games and not so detailed, only: NoClip, click to teleport, Money, items and actors. It will be enough

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Damn, the cheat mode it so cool. to have something like that without having to exit the game or extract files.

Would it be possible for you to make a cheat mode like that one but only for English games and not so detailed, only: NoClip, click to teleport, Money, items and actors. It will be enough
I can't get the point, I think no.

Like I gift u a computer, which can do a lot of things, but u only want to watch videos, so you want me give u a video player?
I really can't get your point.

TheCoomer

Reputation score
I can't get the point, I think no.

Like I gift u a computer, which can do a lot of things, but u only want to watch videos, so you want me give u a video player?
I really can't get your point.
Some game have annoying parts (Labyrinth, puzzles, hidden easter eggs, maybe you played the game before and just wanted to skip faster throw the game or are just interested in the story) The only way of doing that right now it by modifying the files, but you don't want to put that much effort into it so it will be nice to have a tool if you ever get stuck to use it.

Many people will find that nice and useful, not just a matter of skipping the gameplay. Tho to manage a project it already hard enough, so it ok if you don't want to take another one on your head, the software it really great as it is, thank you for it and your work :love: Good stuff man

12345678910abcdef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had some weird behavior with it trying to access some wildcard addresses on the browser after I closed the game, like 0.0.0.255...

Is there any reason for that to have happened?

PeacefulBandit

Reputation score
Is there a way to enable word-wrap for Wolf RPG games? In MV I go to "data editor -> contents -> system" in the tool and switch word trap to true.
The options in data editor are quite different for Wolf games, so is there a word wrap option buried in there somewhere?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I had some weird behavior with it trying to access some wildcard addresses on the browser after I closed the game, like 0.0.0.255...

Is there any reason for that to have happened?
No, i think is someing else opening this.
And this address can't reach any dest i think..
Is there a way to enable word-wrap for Wolf RPG games? In MV I go to "data editor -> contents -> system" in the tool and switch word trap to true.
The options in data editor are quite different for Wolf games, so is there a word wrap option buried in there somewhere?
I think no.