What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

12345678910abcdef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, i think is someing else opening this.
And this address can't reach any dest i think..
Yeah, as far as I know it can't but I also saw it jumping to 0.0.0.40something right before. It felt like a very weird interaction with the game (Celesphonia).

There were no other recent installs or changes nor has that happened before. It was also right at the moment (I could see the window behind it on an empty new tab) I closed the game which makes it feel more related to it.

I only downloaded the base tool to see how it worked, no updates. Also, that happened as I was playing around with the flags before I closed the game as I have some interest in understanding how things work in complex RPG Maker games.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Yeah, as far as I know it can't but I also saw it jumping to 0.0.0.40something right before. It felt like a very weird interaction with the game (Celesphonia).

There were no other recent installs or changes nor has that happened before. It was also right at the moment (I could see the window behind it on an empty new tab) I closed the game which makes it feel more related to it.

I only downloaded the base tool to see how it worked, no updates. Also, that happened as I was playing around with the flags before I closed the game as I have some interest in understanding how things work in complex RPG Maker games.
Some games have "go to x site" function/button, others might have a "check for updates" function or were intended to... could be one of those.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Some games have "go to x site" function/button, others might have a "check for updates" function or were intended to... could be one of those.
But they wouldn't be able to do that with those IP's since 0.x.x.x (aka. 0.0.0.0/8) is to be used only as a source IP, by devices that for whatever reason don't know their full IP, and is thus indicating it is from current network (usually this will be request for a actual IP to the DHCP server for new devices added to the network, or if their current IP lease do run out (which in itself is rare, since they start negotiating extension with the DHCP server already halfway through the lease). Hence no router would ever send it on to the other side, and thus it will never reach the Internet (or any other network than the local one that the device sending it is on)

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
But they wouldn't be able to do that with those IP's since 0.x.x.x (aka. 0.0.0.0/8) is to be used only as a source IP, by devices that for whatever reason don't know their full IP, and is thus indicating it is from current network (usually this will be request for a actual IP to the DHCP server for new devices added to the network, or if their current IP lease do run out (which in itself is rare, since they start negotiating extension with the DHCP server already halfway through the lease). Hence no router would ever send it on to the other side, and thus it will never reach the Internet (or any other network than the local one that the device sending it is on)
interactions between different programs?

Gummiel

Reputation score
interactions between different programs?
you would typically not need an IP for that at all, but even if you did 127.0.0.1 (aka. Loop-back) would be the one to use if you need to "send data" to same device.
I mean you can try it out yourself, open up your commandprompt (cmd.exe) and type "ping 0.0.0.255" (or any other 0.x.x.x address for that matter) and you will get a transmit failed. If you do "ping 127.0.0.1" one though it will go through, as you are then in fact able to send data to yourself

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
you would typically not need an IP for that at all, but even if you did 127.0.0.1 (aka. Loop-back) would be the one to use if you need to "send data" to same device.
I mean you can try it out yourself, open up your commandprompt (cmd.exe) and type "ping 0.0.0.255" (or any other 0.x.x.x address for that matter) and you will get a transmit failed. If you do "ping 127.0.0.1" one though it will go through, as you are then in fact able to send data to yourself
point being the tool could have accidentally set something off. there is no need for a lesson on IP addresses.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a problem with this Game:

Some Status screens and more importantly, Enemy dialogue while in Battle are not beeing translated. Is there any workarround for that?
Video of the problem:

I have the latest version of the tool

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I have a problem with this Game:

Some Status screens and more importantly, Enemy dialogue while in Battle are not beeing translated. Is there any workarround for that?
Video of the problem:

I have the latest version of the tool
I will take a look, But no guarantee that it will be fixed.
Edit: Now it is solved, please update the tool.

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will take a look, But no guarantee that it will be fixed.
Edit: Now it is solved, please update the tool.
Wow that was fast!

Thank you now it works very well:

You deserve more Patreons that is for sure.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wow that was fast!

Thank you now it works very well:

You deserve more Patreons that is for sure.
I think the menu options are pictures. The translations are at the bottom left so that's something.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am a little confused of the Translation Quality of the Tool

Using the Tool + Google i get this Sentance: And before that the training Card I will collect it

Using Textractor also with google: And before that, I will collect the training card

Is the tool not using the same Database? I wonder why it is grammatically incorrect.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I am a little confused of the Translation Quality of the Tool

Using the Tool + Google i get this Sentance: And before that the training Card I will collect it

Using Textractor also with google: And before that, I will collect the training card

Is the tool not using the same Database? I wonder why it is grammatically incorrect.
Textexrater is dynamic text fetch, so it can get full text at once, but my tool can only get the splitd texts, I can't send the full line to Google since the control words are filled on runtime.
This will impact the translation quality.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...:rolleyes:...
If you haven't noticed, GT tends to play at being thesaurus, despite not being anywhere near qualified to do it.
Minor variations depending on the order of submission are pretty much expected.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Seem got this problem when used on the game AnotherCase GreenVersion 0.15
You can try update the tool now.
I hven download the game to test it, but made some change, i think it's solved.

MrMag

Reputation score
Has anyone gotten this tool to work on Linux through Wine?

smhkrkcn

Reputation score
When i select the game.exe and press "Install&Go" it opens the game but the interface wont change.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, and thank you for your tool. It has been extremely helpful on several games.

I have the same issue with Anothercase Green ver.0.15. The tool is up to date and the translation is on a fresh file. The main menu is translated, but as soon as I want to start the game, this crash occurs :

Capture.PNG

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Hi, and thank you for your tool. It has been extremely helpful on several games.

I have the same issue with Anothercase Green ver.0.15. The tool is up to date and the translation is on a fresh file. The main menu is translated, but as soon as I want to start the game, this crash occurs :

View attachment 37217
I can't find this game on google, any info.