Reputation score
Re: Slime

I'm but a humble newbie, I have no idea where to begin. XD

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well you can draw so that means you just need a writer, go to blank page and make a thread about needing a writer to build this. one will turn up here eventually but i dont want you organising it in this thread.

alternatively you could do it yourself.

if its giving you that much trouble i can point out some basic tentacles to start you off with.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

And Im lazy, you and everybody else knows that :p

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I am most certainly going to add ideas and writing to this if it gets started; I've had this general idea in my head for quite some time, after all. The original idea revolved around my universe-hopping hentai super-species, the Demons of Disgrace, and their documentation of all the different hentai creatures in the multiverse.
I've got a Pokegirl universe story about Host in my head that I've been planing for years, but have never been arsed enough to start on; in it, pages from the Disgrace's Demon's Handbook are given at the end of each chapter (as opposed to pokedex entries on the pokegirls encountered in the chapter).
I've already got a crapton of ideas for tentacles, even a short document for several critters that I made approximately 5 years ago (mainly inspired by Demon Girl and Jungle Girl), though it is rather poorly done and mainly in game contexts. At the time I was imagining something similar to a hentai version of Dungeon Keeper, but quickly switched to an RPG. I'll see if I can find it.
I would like to note that while there should be many, many varieties of raping, killing and otherwise being-very-bad creatures, there should also be a fairly large amount of hentai creatures designed to live in harmony with other life forms, and even some that prey for other life forms.
There should of course be entries for just about every hentai creature that already exists; for instance, the Yoju of Pretty Soldier Wars, or the Shikima of La Blue Girl. Not only would making this be pretty damn fun… it’d allow myself and the rest of the forum to have a bestiary of monsters for whatever purposes they needed them.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well I've been designing some tentacled fiends for the doujin, they're all in a rough state at the moment but I could eventually at some point in the near future possibly clean them up and type some crap up about them.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So should we start a thread about the beastiary??
I would love to be a writer, hell, this is a joint project so we should have tons of ideas + authors.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

hell, this is a joint project so we should have tons of ideas + authors.
Heartily agree.

So should we start a thread about the beastiary??
Indeed, I was just hesitant to do so too early in case there isn't much support. It would suck to make a thread for it only to see it die after a few posts. But now, we seem to have at least four or five people, so I'll get to making.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

there was a topic on the biteme forums called goolings which had all different types of colours and what effects they had, i think its a good idea, but i cant find the url at the moment.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

New thread is up in the Blank Page section.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Methinks tis a grand idea! Aye, I'd help ye more were I more abled de gozaru... Alas this one may only offer ideas instead of scribe...

Most regretable...

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Enough bestiary chatter, more pretty slime gals!

Please? ;.;

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bestiary needs its own thread...

Bring on slimes!

Just remembered that house in Dragon Quest 8 where that lady rubs slimes on your head and says it was her tits... I fell out of my chair when she offered a "Puff Puff" and nearly died laughing when the slimes came out!

The Heros all like, Yea! Titties! Whooo!!!

Even funier to sit Jessica through it, sometimes she likes it...

Giggity!

OP
Shadowleaper

Shadowleaper

Lurker
Reputation score

i've been informed that there were about a dozen of the pictures here that may and or may not have been loli. unfortunately this is a breach of our rules and i had to nuke them.

if you would like copies please contact Shadowleaper directly.

i'm sorry but there just not allowed to be hosted on the site.
Sorry about the loli content, don't really know how to sort them... I'm kinda new to this kind of stuff...